Chapter 14: Swimsuits! And Visons Of The Indescribable (Lily, Rebecca, Reiko)
285 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group acted like nothing happened; and due to Rebecca’s suggestion, they ended up at her place, a large mansion on another world.

She had rooms full of clothes, which included several devoted solely to swimsuits. She had explained that the other two could pick whatever they wanted. Vieno was going to say it was pointless. He already knew about Reiko’s secret swimsuit and he had a good guess what Lily would go with. 

However, it had been apparent that both women were interested in the fun of trying on clothes, and it’s not like he was going to complain about a free show as long as it didn’t interfere with the schedule. 

Nonetheless, he did feel a bit bad for Rebecca, who was oblivious as she opened the door to the main hall. She looked at Vieno, who hid his pitying look, and gave him a seductive smile.

“You can live here if you want.”

“Why are you showing off?” The cold words came from the deadpan Reiko. She looked like a strict owner disciplining a mischievous cat. 

“Nya…”

Rebecca shivered from the frigid air that came off Reiko, but she didn’t move. She gave a low whimper; the look of betrayal was written all over her face. Seeing this, Vieno connected the dots. The reason for the docile and demure side of Rebecca was directly because of Reiko.

Given her usual personality, Vieno imagined that this must have been quite vexing; and yet, somewhere down the line, her submissive tendency towards Reiko had turned into the development of a masochistic kink. 

Vieno turned to Reiko, who returned an oblivious gaze while unaware of what he was thinking. He wondered if this was some long perverted plan she had concocted, but he realized that the main variable was actually himself. He was the one who served to help Rebecca with whatever private desires she had, so he was actually the one who held responsibility. 

Lily broke Vieno’s thoughts. She had an innocent look on her face, but Vieno read a smug undertone. “Vieno, you can always move in with me… Reiko as well.”

“Don’t you still live in the dorms?”

“Yes, but Lux said it would be fine.”

Vieno groaned and looked at Reiko. She didn’t make a comment. She didn’t have the same relationship with Lily that she had with Rebecca. But she didn’t appear jealous or worried that Vieno might take Lily up on her offer. Instead, there was a warm glow.

“Lux… is the one… the tape.” Reiko stuttered, which was adorable given her emotionless tone. 

“Yes.” Vieno didn’t like where this was going, but he still affirmed her suspicions. 

Reiko gulped.

“Tape?” Lily looked expectantly at Vieno. “With the Principal… Lily’s curious…”

Reiko shook her head towards Lily, while Vieno could only scratch his neck awkwardly. Lily’s curiosity was very dangerous. At the same time, Rebecca recovered from her shock. 

“We can watch it in my home theater.” Rebecca smirked. Reiko gave an unusual expression of hesitation. 

“Nyahaha.” Rebecca tilted her head and stuck out her tongue. “Onwards to vengeance!”

“We still have to go to the water park… so… I’ll just project it here.”

Reiko groaned. She shoved the three inside and then closed the door to the mansion. She guarded it with her back, and after seeing everyone was inside, gave a relieved sigh. It was a little much given that the mansion grounds were isolated from outside contact, but even with that knowledge, Reiko couldn’t permit such things to be projected outside. 

Lily looked back and forth between Vieno and Reiko. She practically bounced up and down with a spoiled expression. “Show Lily… please.”

Vieno snapped his fingers and everyone’s eyes turned a shade of pink. An indescribable sequence of events took place before their eyes. It was only a moment of time, but that was all that was needed.

Vieno had already realized that last time that what he created wasn’t a thing meant for mortal eyes. He could only blame Lux for putting him in such a state that he would actually give Reiko such a thing. Sure, he wanted to mess with the landlord—rile her up—but in no normal circumstance would he hand out such a thing. 

However, he also found it hard to refuse Lily and Rebecca with their pleading eyes. 

As a result, Vieno could only feel guilty as he watched the three women go wide eyed in front of him. Their mouths, even Reiko’s, opened and remained as such. Time moved slowly as various bodily reactions took hold of the three women. 

Vieno could only count on the fact that no matter what happened the Universal Laws that governed the universe would protect them from permanent damage to the mind and soul. But it probably wouldn’t come to that… probably. He would just have to consume a lot of energy to supplement the three of them. 

Reiko was the first to come to her senses. She coughed and avoided eye contact. Although she did give Vieno a worrying and apologetic glance when she saw him drenched in sweat. 

Lily was the second. The expressions on her face were still constantly changing. 

“That old hag didn’t teach me everything!” She clicked her tongue in frustration and then puffed her cheeks. She nearly spit on the floor as well, but stopped after remembering this was Rebecca’s place. “Wait, are you fine, senpai?”

Vieno coughed. “I’ll be sore later, but I’ll manage. It is something for you to worry about though. Just think of it as a lesson for what lies at the summit of the path you walk.”

“Lily isn’t like that old hag. She is happy as long as she as senpai~~~”

Vieno coughed and changed his focus to manage his internal energy. 

Rebecca remained starry eyed. Lily waved her hand in front of her. “I think she is dead.”

Reiko was blunt, but she also knew that they had wasted some time. “Just leave her. I know the way.”  She began to walk before she turned around, “Maybe you should stay behind though, Vieno.”

“I’m not going to miss out.” Vieno snapped and a figure that looked just like him appeared. It was his clone, who stayed behind to watch over Rebecca as the three left their host behind and entered into a large room filled with swimsuits.  

Lily began going through the racks. “Despite not liking water, she has a lot of swimsuits.” 

“She is still a model.” Reiko answered. 

“Senior Naughty Pussy is a model?” Lily gave a surprised look to which Reiko nodded. 

“She has quite the online following.” She continued to look through the clothes racks while talking in an unhurried manner. “I think she suffers from idol culture, which is why she has been keeping a secret relationship with Vieno for some time.”

Lily pouted, so Vieno patted her shoulder. “It is just casual.”

“Hmph. Lily will show you that her naughty pussy won’t lose out.” She ripped off her clothes, looked at Vieno, and covered her tits with her hand. “I could be a model too.”

Vieno knew that she would stay naked and not actually try on any clothes until he said something, so he taunted her. “Is that so; why don’t you try some stuff then? Let’s see some poses.”

“Lily will show you.” She stuck out her tongue as she continued to hide her breasts, which wasn’t because she was embarrassed but because she held the belief that it made it look more erotic. It made the mind imagine and fantasize, and thinking that Vieno was doing that to her turned her on. 

She only moved her hands after turning around. She pretended to look through some swimsuits while sticking out her ass at Vieno. Her goal was to sexually frustrate him. 

“Are you trying to abuse the fact that I’m in a weakened condition?” Vieno sighed and gave her ass a squeeze.

She giggled and finally picked something to try on. “Lily would never. Okay, Lily lied. She is being a bad girl so you better punish her—”

“Later…”

Lily saluted, revealing her full, naked breasts. “Yes, sir!”

Reiko had already changed into her first swimsuit by this point. It was a tight fitting one piece that accentuated her well endowed figure while complimenting her mature expressionless face. Whether it was her wider hips, slender waistline, sexy neckline, or supple-looking breasts the outfit did her justice. Although her breasts were the smallest of the group, they were still slightly above average and the tight fit made them look perfect. 

However, the entire image was ruined by the rest of her outfit. She had large goggles, a snorkel device, an inflatable ducky, and floaties around her arms and legs. Yet, somehow her blank face seemed to hold a sparkle; it was as if she had a resolute confidence.

 Behind her unreadable face, she looked at Vieno as if expecting praise.

“Umm…”

“Vieno.”

“Yes.”

“What do you think?” She tugged at her floaties as if to draw attention to them

Lily appeared with her own outfit. “Lily thinks Reiko is sexy and adorable at the same time. Lily is right isn’t she senpai~~~”

Vieno ignored the succubus and tilted his head. “Reiko, are you perhaps trying to make a joke?”

“I can’t swim.” She gave a deadpan execution. However, he felt like he heard a slight puff of air.

‘Did she just laugh?’

“But yes I thought this would look funny.” Reiko nodded as she spoke. The subtle, yet very earnest, expression in her eyes was perfect. He had learned something new: Reiko was a bit of an airhead. 

Reiko turned back around without further comment. A barely audible sound of her puffing could be heard several times as she walked away to get another outfit. 

“Lily’s turn! What do you think of her outfit” She ran her hands around her body and gave various lewd poses. Her swimsuit was really just multiple strings. 

“I don’t see a difference between this and what you were just wearing.”

“Lily wasn’t wearing anything before though.” She tilted her head.

“Exactly.”

Lily gasped. “Lily is shocked! Utterly shook.” She hid her exposed nipples with her hands. “Why did that naughty pussy cat have such a deceptive outfit?”

“Rebecca might wear erotic clothing, but I don’t think she poses nude…”

“Lily must be punished.” She turned around and pointed her ass again. “Then she will be serious!”

Vieno slapped it and heard her moan. She then ran off after Reiko. They came back with several outfits and went through them one by one. Both didn’t mind changing in front of Vieno, rather they seemed to enjoy it. 

Lily actually spent half the time admiring Reiko. She wasn’t a bit jealous. She genuinely admired the gap between her emotionless side and her effort in posing. 

It was because of this that Lily ended up getting frisky with her, which resulted in her shivering up against Vieno while covered in ice.

“You really wanted to show that naughty pussy, huh.” 

Vieno took her from behind while standing. It was quick, fast, and hard. Lily moaned loudly while holding onto the clothes rack. 

“I won't warm you up in such a way next time.”

“It was truly an accident…” She grew quiet. “This time…”

“Hmph.”

“Lily is a good girl deep down… so reward her some more for controlling her naughty pussy.”

Vieno ignored her. “Let me know if she bothers you.”

“I think she is cute.” Reiko said. 

“You hear that Lily is cute!”

Noticing the time, Vieno handed the two women their real outfits. Lily had a school swimsuit. It was easy to imagine that it would be tight on her. Meanwhile, Reiko had a frilly white swimsuit with just the right amount of cleavage. She also had a sun hat and a thin cardigan-style jacket that one could see at a beach giving her a more homely feeling.

“You knew… how embarrassing.” Reiko had the smallest of small movements that hinted at a smile.

Meanwhile, Lily squirmed. “Ah, senpai is a pervert. You guessed Lily’s thoughts as well.” Lily stopped and looked at Reiko. “Oh, she has a nice smile.”

Reiko, who went to change, stopped moving. Her voice was dead pan.  “Lily, you can move in with me and Vieno if you want.”

“They don’t allow…” Vieno interrupted. 

“Lux said it is fine if it was with you…”

“Alright…” Vieno recalled Lux and her previous statements. She had really been pushing Lily onto him. Vieno felt his crotch burn slightly and had to push down such thoughts. He wouldn’t admit it often, but he was fond of Lily quite a bit.

They returned to Rebecca, who was still a statue. Vieno fused with his clone. He sighed and merely dragged Rebecca away. She only woke up when they arrived at the water park. 

“Nya… why did we even go to my place?” She pouted. 

“Hmph. I told you; you were just showing off.” Reiko said.

“Lily enjoyed trying on a variety of clothes.” She tried to comfort Rebecca, but it only seemed to make her jealous. 

“Nya… I had a lot of outfits, so why are you wearing a school swimsuit?'' She complained. 

Lily smiled. “Senior, it seems you still have things to learn. There is a saying that the less you reveal the better. Plus, this is very tight fitting and men like that. Oh, but you look pretty.”

Rebecca had two pieces of jewelry around her neck. One was a simple collar-like band, while the other was a pendant that drew one’s eye down to her breasts, which were only covered by a small white cloth. 

It didn’t have any straps and was only held up with a single knot at the front. It barely covered her nipples let alone her two melons. It was quite impressive how firm they looked even without support. Of course, her breasts weren’t the only appealing thing about her revealed skin. Her exposed midriff and bare shoulders were just as seductive. 

To compliment the look, she had short shorts. The button was even open and her thong’s straps were visible. They were black unlike her white top.

“Wait… why am I even wearing this… who!?” The other two women's eyes went to Vieno.

“Is that so… you wanted me in this… I guess it’s fine…” Rebecca purred and looked at Vieno, but as she looked away, Lily grabbed her breasts. 

“I mean look at these tits!”

“Nya!” She purred again; she didn’t stop Lily. Her gaze lingered on Vieno, who watched. 

Meanwhile, Reiko moved up behind her and grabbed her ass. Her cold hands would have sent her jumping if Reiko’s grip wasn’t tight. “And this plump ass.”

“I like her ears and tail.” Vieno scratched behind her ears, Reiko pulled her tail, and Lily continued to fondle her boobs.

Rebecca’s tail and nipples went erect, her legs buckled slightly, and she panted with a red face. 

When a moan like purr broke out, she broke free from the three’s grasp. She didn’t rebuke them, but pulled on Vieno and brought him to a secluded place.

“You two stay here.”

“...” 

“Not fair! You told Lily that nothing happens on… d-dates.”

“You already ruined that though.” Vieno smiled. “Plus, is it my fault the three of you are such big perverts… so my silly Lily… just wait.”

The two pouted; Reiko was especially cute.

1