15.2
204 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A carriage stained with golden grids and silver patterns crosses along the path, the person inside as if sensing something unusual silently pulls apart the curtains and looks out. As soon as the curtain is pulled, the carriage immediately stops. The servant standing aside hurried over to listen to the master's command. 

 

"Go see what happens."

 

"Yes, gong, gongzi" 

 

The servant quickly bows and heeds the command, turning around to complete the order but is stopped by the next words.

 

"Nevermind. I'll go see myself."

 

As if a sigh flowing through the wind, a gust of wind passed. The servant looks stupefied at the empty seat inside, the figure has disappeared along with his words. The servant doesn't know what to do.

 

"This…"

 

After thinking, the servant turns around ordering the other to stop and steps aside waiting for their master. The master is alienated and distant, if we follow behind we might get flogged. Anyways this person is also a master artist so it doesn't matter. Thinking of a matter, the servant regretfully shakes his head. 

 

Although a master, unfortunately encounters a deadly illness…

 

Dressed in pale blue robe with simple design, Yu Yaoting tiptoes skillfully maneuvering his qi to lighten the footsteps. As a master, his eyesight is very good thus he can actually see the situation at hand but deep in his soul something tells him to go loom or else he might lose something very important to him. For his whole life, Yu Yaoting has never desired anything or anyone. His life was empty as a blank sheet, the feeling of pleasant joy flashes but he caught it clearly. This kind of matter, although surprised, his inner demon wants to see what it is that is capable of attracting his soul even from a distance. His light footwork is fast and silent, very quickly he arrives at the place but can't help and is stunned. 

 

A group of people dressed differently are bowing their heads and kneeling in terror but also respect around in a circle. Moving forward, this action seems to be directed at the man sitting leisurely in a wooden chair happily snacking by a nearby fruit stall. The white long sleeves flutter in the chilly wind but his chest somehow warms up. Simple mixed with elegance, worn by this person the white robe with no designs or patterns gridded on it appears stunning like the robes and gowns sold at the high shops for the royals. Dignified and lofty, as if a fairy landing for a meal in the mortal realm. With a straight tall nose, the small palm sized face is adorably moving along as the plum colored lips open and close. The bangs fall softly on the smooth surface, not obstructing the eyesight. Short and fluffy dancing around the young man's forehead. Delicate and lovely, a very cute appearance. 

 

Un, can't help but want to pamper and spoil him.

 

Yu Yaoting is startled by his thought but before he can think further about it, the man opposite him as if sensing another person is here, he lifts his head to look straight. The bangs move with him, jumping in between his eyebrows. 

 

…Very cute.

 

But his opinion immediately cools down after seeing the other party's eyes… because those bluish grey eyes completely lack earthy matters. Those pairs of eyes make the entire person aloof and ruthless. The face is delicate but the eyes completely change the whole person's bearing. Out of this world, dull without a conscience. Thinking so, he can't help but frowns.Yu Yaoting irritatedly pushes down the bad rising feeling and calmly looks at the other.

 

The person being looked at however doesn't seem to notice the strange thoughts Yu Yaoting is having. He was happily snacking but his nose sniffed a very odd smell, so he looked up and saw a beauty. Shen ShanYuan is startled awake, shouting in his head at the system.

 

[Ao, ao, ao! A beauty, a beauty, a beauty!]

 

[Small buttoned nose, thin pale lips, wheat-colored skin-!!! And the narrow waist, strong straight legs! Looking at the body, it can be said to have amazing muscles built! Ai, want to see! Also the eyes, don't stare too much I'm going to have a nose bleed soon!!! Aiyo, aiyo, aiyooo strong and powerful but the face is like a sick beauty ah! Definitely stealing my role here!]

 

[...]

 

Materialistic host. Tch, how could it forget such important facts? Thinking that I somehow pity this person's memory loss earlier but now remembering the personality, I want to slap my past self.

 

The little System now being named ShiQi, silently expresses.

 

If you encounter a beauty, you must try to get close! Shen ShanYuan quickly throws away the guarded appearance. Besides, this person's scent makes him want to get close. Stepping lightly, Shen ShanYuan flies forward. The people kneeling shiver and bow down even further. Although the knees hurt, they can't complain! Mom, come pick me up!

 

Shen ShanYuan arrives infront of the stunning beauty in no time. Although he doesn't know what tricks or items this person wears, he really likes the scent coming from him. Hehe, such a pretty look, if he isn't friend with this person it's his loss!

 

Coughing, he amiably extends his hand.

 

"Beaut- This gentleman, seeing you look kind and nice, I want to invite the gentleman for a meal. I am surname Shen. How about it? A table by the lake, with music accompanied we can have a nice tea in "Jade Blossom"? "

 

With that, he flashes a smile. Appearing as if wanting to be a friend. Ignoring the slight disruption at the beginning, Yu Yaoting looks complicatedly at the hands extended out. This person's aura was very ruthless a moment ago as if looking to kill but not a second flies by, he actually wants to talk with him. Hesitating, the hands infront of his eyes are smaller compared to his. There are rough scars looking like needle stabs and callouses from holding too long. Not a hand that has been using a sword or any weapons though.

 

A minute flashes, he finally reaches to hold the hand and softly hums.

 

"En."

 

Doesn't seem so cold ah? This beauty actually considers his words as gold? Only saying a word or is he maybe shy?

 

Shen ShanYuan throws it to the back of his mind, excitedly showing off to the system. 

 

[Hehe, first step success!]

 

0-XX17 snorted but did not say a word.

 

Shen ShanYuan doesn't mind this, his little system is like this sometimes currying his favor other times cold as him. Hehe, he likes it this way as well. A system that reflects his personality definitely suits him farfetch. As he is thinking, his hands aren't idle either. Once Yu Yaoting puts his palm on his own palm to shake hands, Shen ShanYuan mischievously rubs his little finger on the other man's palm. He can feel the other person stiffening. His throat stifles a laugh. 

 

Little beauty is actually a stoic and ascetic man?

 

Shen ShanYuan impressions of the man change to think it is fun and interesting to tease and play this person. He pulls the man along by his palm and tiptoes to the best restaurant in this area "Jade Blossom". Anyways, this new friend of his is also a master so this makes it easier for them to travel together. 

 

Master martial artists are at levels where they can identify their own.

 

Yu Yaoting looked at the connected hands, staring deeply. In the end he didn't push the other away. As they step on the roof tiles, Shen ShanYuan is pulled by the hand and stops. He turns around bewildered.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

His friend has a young face but the height is a head taller than him so he has to raise his head to see the other. Although unhappy but the sight after seeing the pretty view the unhappiness immediately dissipated replacing with awe and admiration. The beauty dressed in blue pale robe didn't speak, only lowering his head to stare at him unmovingly. Shen ShanYuan is puzzled, his other hand touches his face as he asks.

 

"Is there something on my face?"

 

His finger probes around but it seems nothing is attached to it. He clicks his tongue in annoyance, lifting his eyes and he complains with annoyance. 

 

"What is it? Just say it!"

 

Yu Yaoting hesitates, raising his hand up.

 

"...There is, I'll help you." He said.

 

"Okay!"

 

Shen ShanYuan obediently lifts his face to let the other party fix whatever problem he has. Because he doesn't know where exactly or what exactly is the fault, his eyes closed. Looking at such an unguarded appearance, Yu Yaoting swallows nervously. The shorter man has his lips pursed, the eyelashes quiver slightly. 

 

Really. How could there be such a lovely person? 

 

The corner of his lips can't help but uplift as he slowly lowers his head. The hand being held by the other clench the palm holding it while another one places it on the small face. 

 

Holding it gently, the finger traces the fine outline and pinches the soft flesh along the way. Shen ShanYuan huffs in response, looking abit angry and ashamed. Yu Yaoting smiles even more, he rubs the palm in comfort, softening his voice.

 

"Be good, it'll be over soon."

 

Although unhappy with the pinch, Shen ShanYuan nods reluctantly waiting for the other man to help him faster. His hand holds the pale blue robe sleeves and drags it to his side as if urging Yu Yaoting. Glancing at the little action, he finally drops a fleeting kiss on the smoothened temple, the tall bridge nose that trembles from the light touch and the end of his little jaw. Shen ShanYuan grunts, the touch is like a dragonfly landing on that area then quickly leaving. He can't tell but his little beauty's fingers are actually so soft and endearing! 

 

[Aiya, a full package beauty! Not only good looks, even the skin is very much like fine silk thread! Very admirable!] He speaks to the system.

 

0-XX17 looks at the so-called pale little beauty its host adores and silently swallows the report that it is the lips not the finger! But the look floating in the man's eyes scare 0-XX17 witless and don't dare to tell its host about it. Don't blame me, ah master. This is for the safety of all!

 

Seeing the well behaved man not pushing him away, Yu Yaoting is satisfied. He pats the lovable face lightly and says.

 

"It's okay now. You can open your eyes."

 

Hearing many words from the beauty's mouth, Shen ShanYuan is content as well. He obeys, opening his eyes to look at Yu Yaoting in a good mood not at all realising his friend has just eaten his tofu. The more he looks the more he likes.

 

Un, he makes a good choice! It's best to be close to the beauty! I'm so clever, hehe!

 

"...Yuting."

 

"En?"

 

The soft voice makes Shen ShanYuan who was dazed miss the words. He utters a sound to question. Yu Yaoting patiently repeats his words, adding.

 

"Call me Yuting."

 

"Yuting? Un, good name!"

 

With that, he drags the man away rushing in the direction of "Jade Blossom". They quickly arrive. The waiter enthusiastically invites the customer in and quickly arranges a private room with lakeside view for the two handsome men. Following the lead, the pair successfully entered the arranged room and sat down. The first thing Shen ShanYuan did was to order loads of wine! 

 

After all, they are at "Jade Blossom" . It is a waste if you don't try their wine here! 

 

"Give me your best wine collection this place has to offer! This young master wants to refresh my taste buds!"

 

Copying the orders, the waiter heads out to have their meals ready. 

 

Shen ShanYuan looks around in interest, his sight finally falls on Yu Yaoting who is seated in front of him. An idea pops up in his head, Shen ShanYuan props up his face with his hand looking arrogantly with a hint of playfulness at the pale blue robe friend.

 

"Say Yuting, How about we make a deal?"

 

Hearing this, Yu Yaoting looks up at the playful man who's teasing him happily. His lips meaningfully curve as he replies.

 

"You speak."

 

Author has something to say: I hint that the original Shen ShanYuan is supposed to look like a seductive fox rather than this obedient little cutie because of what happened with Zheng Huiqing. The looks were like that before the time changed but after the timeline went back Shen ShanYuan has exchanged souls back when he was only a teen and the way they live is different so the temperament also changes. Also, SSY is a sick pale beauty~~~ Our MC is indeed a scheming black lotus hehe however readers had probably noticed something is wrong with the MC or rather one can think that LXY has many aura or none. Anyways the point is different souls have different ways of living so different looks and temperament. I am invested in cute spoiled dog food so haha the baby is online~  !!! But don't forget the baby is very strong too hahaha.

3