16.1
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen ShanYuan chuckles lightly. This friend of his is very interesting.

"Show me your wrists."

Although perplexed, Yu Yaoting nevertheless pulls his sleeves down calmly. 

"I'll help you with one thing and you return the favor. How does that sound?"

'Help me?'

This is the first time Yu Yaoting has heard anyone say these words to him. He has a powerful status, where can he hear anyone dare to mention the word help in front of him. Rather than disgusted with the words, he felt like this is how it should be. Even if the person sitting across from him doesn't help him, Yu Yaoting would be more than contented to do whatever the man asks of him.

However, it would be strange if he said 8it aloud so he kept quiet and stared at the white robe man lest he scared the person away. Shen ShanYuan continues to say as ivory, slender fingers take the pale wrists to his own. Pressing two fingers atop, he starts feeling the pulse underneath. 

Seeing this, Yu Yaoting's eyes shrink. A part of him wants to shirk away but the others strongly persisted to keep his hand still as if saying 'he won't hurt me, he'll never hurt me. I have to trust him.' It was like trusting this man is engraved into his very bones.

Shen ShanYuan pretends to know nothing, he opens his slight pink lips and the sweet and sticky cute voice resounded happily as if what he is saying is something fun to explore.

"Your pulse is very weak and unbalanced. ⁹There are different substances fighting against each other. I'm surprised you've managed to live until now. If I had to say, this is a long illness. Hmm… about 15 years old? Amazing, you've lived until 27 with these inside you?"

If someone dare to utter these words to his highness, the servants under Yu Yaoting bet they would lose their head in the next moment! 

"Are you cursing me to death?"

Patient as he is, Yu Yaoting's brows still turn heavy and colder than before. He resists the rampage desire to take his hands away but the soft rubbing of the other man eases his restless heart. 

Shen ShanYuan raises his head in surprise, looking at the person leaking cold aura and gloomy air. He finally can't help it and burst out laughing. Yu Yaoting is stunned, the clear springlike laughing resounded to his eyes causing the auricle to blossom a pink pale pretty color. He wants to take his hands out but Shen ShanYuan has a tight grip on his wrists. His fingers easily rubs the weak one.

"What are you angry for? I didn't say you would die in the next second ah?"

Yu Yaoting silently purses his lips, not replying. He thought. 'Is there a difference?'

"About the deal, I'm proficient in medicine and I am confident I can fully heal you back to your primitive state. As for the repayment…"

As he saye that, his sparkling eyes tinged with starlight slightly changed. He gazes at the other slightly before lowering his head down but Yu Yaoting notices a fleeting unhappy light flash the boy's eyes for a moment then he hears his name being called.

"I just want you to take me to see his highness, the major general, Yu."

Yu Yaoting felt his heart sink and froze.

Does he hate him?

For a moment he experiences joy only to be poured cold water a minute after. He wants to tell the boy he is the person that he is looking for but seeing the boy's dull eyes, he felt that he can't do it for fear they would lose connection quickly.

Yu Yaoting hurriedly probes.

"How do you know I can get you to see the general?"

"Naturally, you are not normal."

"...Do you hate him?"

Hearing this, Shen ShanYuan abruptly raises his head and glares at the man questioning him. Startled, Yu Yaoting's grip on the teacup almost crushes.

"Don't ask nonsense. Can you do it or not?"

Shen ShanYuan raises the jug of wine and sips plenty before knocking them on the table. He starts counting.

"5. You have 5 years left to see the world. I'll give you a week to think. On the day, you'll see me. If you have no answer by then, you already know. Don't think you're the only person I can use to see that person."

After saying that, Shen ShanYuan grabs his wine and flees with the night wind. 

"Think carefully."

Gazing greedily at the back leaving, Yu Yaoting clenches his fist, the knuckles turning white. There's nothing he can do about all this.

Cruel. What a cruel person.

After they parted, Shen ShenYuan would sneak off to play without a care. On the 4th day, his relative came over. 

That is, Han Xiaowen. 



Author has something to say: I am having a writer block for this arc so its abit standstill... also this part is going to be divoded into 3-5parts (?) I am currently writing a new series and it's very refreshing~ i hope you check it out. The work will be updated daily.


PROMOTE SERIALIZE NEW SERIES:


>>> BLACK SESAME GLUTINOUS RICE BALL HEART CAPTURING JOURNEY~!



Rong Qiuyue, a prominent inner disciple of the strongest immortal swordmaster known to be revered by all, met with an unfortunate encounter and ends up failing to build his nascent soul. He somehow felt something amiss the further he is away from the sect, but later finds himself being trapped inside the mountain. To make matter worse, he found leaks of demonic energy seeping inside as a result - the disciple falls into a deep slumber however all said became a blessing in disguised. The moment he finds himself attached to a mysterious system that claims to have the ability to help him gets revenge. He was never one to worry much yet it appears he has miscalculated how evil and vicious someone's hidden heart is the more he jumps between dimensions.


Cold-hearted, aloof top beauty, seeking revenge black-bellied \\\\\\\\ Shou X Repressed, strong, spoiling, pampered of a husband \\\\\\ Gong.


Alternative Description;


Rong Qingyue hops around scattering sunshine and flowers, helping the blackened, pitiful souls that is unbashedly being bullied under Tainlei's Halo back to their original success. On the adventure of how a 'sweet, obedient and soft' baby obtains the powerful, perverted BIG BOSS's black heart!!!


BIG BOSS can't bear to see baby QingQing crying, thinking his dark evil heart doesn't deserve the pure, clear eyes. To this, QingQing holds up a sweet-looking smile as his body turns soft in the BOSS's arms but what the BOSS doesn't know is that...


The baby he raised is well respected and feared by his subordinate and hated by the boss's old 'sweethearts'.


The group of underlings: curse that damn goodlooking-boy! Why is the BOSS so blind?? YingYingYing---



The goal is to make the gong crazy! Crazy in love! Please check it out~

1