17.2
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Hans are panicking, requesting for an audience is like finding a needle in the haystack. 

 

Closing his bloodshot eyes, Shen ShanYuan gathers the turbulent qi in his body. 

 

"Just a bit more… you, you have to wait."

 

Soothing his breath, the eyes slowly turn back to the dark color. Shen ShanYuan lifts his body up, sleeves fluttering in the air. The aura emanating from the figure resolves the owner's determination. A series of locks sounded, the heavy door opened.

 

There is a smell of blood and sweat mixed with rapture along with broken gasps and groans. Briskly stepping in, not once had the expression change even from the painful torture pass through the cochlea. 

 

Stopping to the furthest room, the boy's beautiful visage scans the messed up toes of the prisoner inside. A minute passes, still the boy never raises his head up. 

 

The person covered in cold sweat due to the chills and wounds, as if finally can't stand the silence. His chapped lips open, hoarse and raspy yet the words came out as if speaking whispers between lovers. Sweet, honeyed beyond and soft. But the eyes are deep and gloomy. 

 

"...You came."

 

No response but the man appears unbothered, continuing.

 

"Is…it time…?"

 

Due to not speaking for a long time, the words that came out also sound incoherent. The man swallows, his eyes flash. Gulping, as if trying to please the listener.

 

"Baby, I-"

 

"SHUT UP!"

 

A harsh dagger hit across the bars, accurately sweeping just beside the man's left ear. Then came a sigh. Exhausted.

 

The man laid down, sweat running along the back sticking to the rough wall. Not caring about the bleeding scars, his broken limbs crawl desperately to the teenager outside.

 

As he crawls forward, the sound of rasped breathing and dragging the disabled body along the rocky mud brings along the desolate cruel condition of the place. However the man speaks of no complaint, ignoring the seeping red he quickly grabs the bar and explains. Wanting to touch the robe of the other but the boy avoids his touch. Scared that the image will disappear, his fists clench suppressing the desire to grab hold. 

 

"Baby, baby, I was wrong! It's not what you think! I got dragged and that bastard- that bastard uses -!"

 

"ENOUGH!"

 

His mouth falls shut seeing the cold eyes. His blood stirs, wishing to explain but clearly the other doesn't give a chance. He could only watch as the other walked away unceremoniously leaving him alone.

 

Heartlessly. Without emotion.

 

The words burrow in his heart, his ears flinch.

 

That man opens his pale, pretty lips just like years ago. The same words. The same emotions. Leaving him to scatter along. All alone. 

 

"You're not him. If I see you hurting him again, I'll kill you! Get out of my sight!"

 

Same. It's all the same. Nothing had changed. His love. 

 

Is still unrequired.

 

He could only look as the person in his heart walks away from his sight into someone's arms. He felt his heart shatter. 

 

But what can he do?

 

Once again, shattering tears of laughter. He slumps down on the ground laughing and crying. Fists fall down heavily crushing the rocks around.

 

"WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HIM THAT YOU WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME?! XU YUAN, XU YUAN!!! WANT TO LEAVE ME?! SEE IF I WON'T HAUNT YOU!"

 

Hate me so much? Don't want to see me hurt that guy? Fine, I'll listen.

 

Not without a price though.

 

Outside

 

Shen ShanYuan sits on the golden thread prettily decorated on the dragon throne. His pale blue eyes watch the descending fire break the village. Hearing the terrified screams and the begging of mercy, his face expressionless. 

 

He felt nothing. This should've happened. 

 

He hated this world. This curse world.

 

Dare to take his lover away from him!? 

 

Really seeking death!

 

His hands are bloodless but the result of this endless war is from his own work. Watching the screams and shrieks of people dying, the heart cold and lifeless. 

 

"A DEMON! DEVIL! REALLY INHUMANE! THAT'S WHY HIS MAJESTY PUSHES YOU AWAY AHAHAHA!!! DID YOU REALLY THINK HIS HIGHNESS LOVES YOU?! A DELUSION! DELUSION!"

 

For a moment, Shen ShanYuan's face cracks. His sleeves fluttered and the next, the emperor's words were cut off as his eyes were shot open with tongue cut open. The blood was relentlessly pouring out but his emotions were still not at ease.

 

"Have him stuck in the yellow bridge and never enter the cycle of reincarnation."

 

As soon as the words were out, there was no one beside him, no answer but the surroundings changed with the leaves falling near the white robe as if hearing the call. 

 

He was about to breathe a sigh of relief but a crack of horrid flashes in his brain. His body flops down, leaving no conscious left. Eyes closed, only repeatedly hearing-

 

"THE HOST HAS VIOLATED THE LAWS CAUSING THE WORLD CONSCIOUS TO COLLAPSE! THE SOUL IS FORCIBLY DRAGGED OUT BEFORE THIS WORLD COLLAPSE! REPEAT- THE HOST HAS VIOLATED-!"

 

Curses.

 

Author's Note:

Calm down x2. Jumping into a New world! The timeline will be back to normal! This is like a flashback to an angsty piece of memory with hallucination. Our MC is still unstable thus his reaction is to destroy and resurrect meaning that he lives repeatedly in the horrid memories of the past which results in memory loss. To protect the body, his brain does this. We are on the journey of healing~!  

 

Also Yu Yaoting has the fate like the emperor, basically everybody died in this world~ but no worries this is a simulation world where our MC is just reliving the past but he has no memories of it so it is mixed and scattered. Can you guess what happened with the ML?

 

Ao,ao,ao! The husband will be back online with strong legs and handsome demure! Hmph, hmph! No more abuse, YuanYuan hates the author QAQ?

NEW, Third world \~~/.

0