[Third World/ Arc 3] : Who says the servant can’t ‘serve’?
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Liu Xu Yuan opens his eyes, a blurred vision flashes. He grasps his head in pain. But before he could see clearly, a voice was heard above his head.

"Yan'er, it will be hard but uncle can only do this much for you. Although the Qin is rumored to be strict, the master still accepts as long as you don't mess up. Remember the rules. Don't be disobedient and always listen to the masters."

Then he pauses, as if sighing and continues speaking with remorse.

"If your parents are still here…"

His eyes glance at the young teenage boy out of the corner of his eyes but unlike usual, the kid is tight lipped. Uncle Rong thinks this boy must still be sad over what happened to the parents, he pats on the boy's shoulder and sighs again. Walking in, he says again.

"Follow me. The masters will be here around 8-9 at night. Your room is located on the 2nd floor right below the eldest young master-"

His figure pauses, turns around. With a serious look, he holds the boy in place.

"Whatever you do, never anger the young masters. If he wants you to follow, kid, you better listen otherwise,"

Liu Xu Yuan stares at the man reprimanding him sternly, however his ears are blocked. Whatever the middle-aged man says, it flew into his left and went through the right. His pale amber eyes moved slightly on the man's sleeves. There still remains slight red paint. Uncle Rong continues to ramble while walking. HIs lips pursed, walking behind.

They stop at his new room, after advising a few more rules Uncle Rong leaves satisfied. Thinking, the boy is very well behaved today.

Watching the swaying figure, he silently notes down in his heart. Recollecting his thoughts, his fingers push open the room and enter.

The room is relatively clean and tidy. Suitable for a 16 year old boy to live in. There is a study desk in the corner, next to it is the wardrobe and a pale blue single bed opposite.

His eyes stayed on the mattress for awhile before briskly stands infront of the closet.

A few sets of work uniforms and other necessities. Liu Xu Yuan starts unpacking, sets aside the original's stuff before sitting down on the chair. His mind surge, the eys are confused and hazy.

He doesn't remember much, he doesn't like having no control over the situation. However, he is no longer the impulsive youth before his journey. Liu Xu Yuan quickly calms his breath, calling the system in his head.

He had suddenly hops into the next world without stopping in space. Without any information, he is in a vulnerable state.

"Tong tong?"

He waited and waited but he never heard a reply. His palm waves in the air and a holographic floats right before his eyesight.

Clicking on the right bottom tab, "emergency contact". Quickly pops a slide of texts.

Liu Xu Yuan swept over then paused.

He reads the text as it is written:

"Dear host, by the time you are reading this, the system is being updated and reprogrammed. Because the orders were issued in a hurry, the host had to be sent to the new world immediately. The system will quickly recover and come back to assist the host! Until then, good luck on the tasks!

Without the system, the host is still omnipotent!"

Tasks?

Another slide pops up, red beams highlight..

"Unable to collect the world's information! Unable to collect the world's information!"

2