18.1
39 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Xu Yuan scrambles to find the original's laptop, checking to find every information about the body as much as he could. The least he could do now is to know his current position. Unfortunately for him, it seems this world consciousness doesn't like him very much because he did everything he could rushing to search the whole baggage and belongings, he still found nothing useful! Not to mention the phones and laptops are all locked and he had no clue about the password! The original does not even apply for any scannings or print QAQ !!! Besides, Tongtong isn't here.

Liu Xu Yuan scratches his head in annoyance, his eyes clicking around before flopping head first on the bouncing quilt.

To think this clean, simple teenager is actually so defensive against his belongings.

He could just hack them…

His back straightens, the body jumps off.

"Unless there's some secrecy inside that could kill him!"

Liu Xu Yuan paces around the room.

What if the original had contact with some hacker outside so if he did check it, the other would know?

Damnit!

He scratches his head. Just as he was about to touch the laptop, the car engine came from downstairs. Liu Xu Yuan's ear twitches then he briskly steps infront of the window.

The car door opens revealing a pair of legs but before he could see more, the door swung open and his Uncle came rushing in, dragging the boy outside. All actions are done in one swift motion. Liu Xu Yuan could only listen to the scolding, his posture straight and upright as he looked forward.

The big oak entrance opens a crack then a head pops in. His big oval eyes scatter around the room before lighting up! Liu Xu Yuan watches wide eyed as the imaginative strong BOSS is cracked in his head but what's more horrifying is that the little BOSS saw him not bowing his head! Before he could lower down like the rest, his chest is hit and a small body hugs his waist tight. His breath hitches, the child deserves a spanking on the butt! Then a small, clingy voice sounded under his chin.

"PRETTY BROTHER!"

Ah…?

His finger itches to remove the kid away but a wheelchair moving is heard and an old voice cracks open.

"Come down, A'Jing."

The furry head shook like a rattle.

"No, no! The brother is lovely, JingJing wants to stay with gege!"

Liu Xu Yuan can only stiffen his body, not only the little hand tightens around the waist, it even dishonestly messages them! His forehead veins burst, fists clenched. He wants to punch this damn kid to the sky already! But he is in no position to do that right now. From the looks, he can tell Uncle Rong is the head housekeeper in the house and he is the new servant. The original's parents must have died recently so he had to be under Uncle's care. Therefore, he could only be obedient lest he gets suspicious.

Although nobody knows him yet beside Uncle Rong, he could only act discreetly behind this Uncle that knows the original. However luck is probably being fair, Uncle Rong has only seen and raised the original when he was young. After he got into the Qiu household, there was barely any contact.

If he acts a bit different from Uncle Rong's memories, it'll just be seen as puberty.

He can feel a sarcastic gaze on his back but he can't move from the little one holding him.

The original is a quiet kid, so Liu Xu Yuan doesn't dare to move much. Somehow, the kid gives him a close feeling as if the two had been in contact before. Clearly, this is the first they had met but he's somehow attracted to this kid. Pale amber looks down.

Could this guy be
……
…..
…..

THE PROTAGONIST?!

Faced with the pair of beautiful amber eyes staring at him, clear and crystal, his little hands hurry behind and the small body quickly moves down to hide behind the old man in a wheelchair. The little hands held his beating chest and the fair face couldn't help redden with a cute blush.

Seeing this big reaction, his eyebrows simply raise. The body bent down like the rest mouthing 'Master'.

Although his lips are moving, no words actually came out from his mouth.

The old man frowns.

"Don't want to talk?"

The words are oppressing and the servants' back sweat. Uncle Rong hides his surprise, jumping quickly to ease the situation.

"Master… this, this, the child must've been shocked by what had happened to the couple…"

"A mute."

He interrupts, Uncle gulps in nervousness.

Qiu Jing heard this and became sad. If the big brother can speak, it must've sounded so nice! Then he can sing JingJing to sleep every night! But the big gege is silent…

Big tears can't help but fall, shocking the surrounding into nervousness.

"What's wrong? Who makes you cry?"

The tone sounds abit stern, Jingjing hiccups and points at the silent boy.

His heart breaks, the small mouth keeps hiccuping and no words can be said.

Old Qiu is angry, and immediately issues out punishment.

"A mere servant who just came in and dared to hurt the young master? Really daring! Have him starve and locked in!"

Liu Xu Yuan stood amidst the coaxing and scolding. His first day to this world and he's already punished. It seems this world really doesn't like him, ah… 

But this kid, his eyes turned to the crying child. Catching the sly flash in the big eyes, Liu Xu Yuan quirks his mouth playfully.

Interesting.

And just like that, he is locked and starved for 3days and 2nights.

On the 3rd night, Qiu Jing enters his room.

1