Chapter 5 – Did you just…
516 12 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hisame's World

Kamisato Kazuya POV

 

"New skill?..." I said as I looked at my status screen intensively.

"Brave... wait, wasn't I died?" I start rubbing every single part of my body in disbelieve.

"What in the world..." 

 

I start thinking about every single possible outcome from the tragedy.

 

Did goddess just give me a second chance?

Is this a curse? If yes, is this gonna last forever until I defeat the demon lord?

 

5 minutes have passed since I start thinking.

 

"No, this is not good... nothing's gonna happen if I just stood still" I said shaking my head.

"Firstly, let's take our revenge shall we," I said as I clench my fist hard.

 

I immediately dashed to the spot where the first scream came.

.

.

A moment after, I finally reached the spot where the previous scream was. But I was surprised, that there was no bloody view. Instead, a beautiful girl was there, picking up herbs.

I gulped.

 

Oh god, what should I do... this will be the first time I talk to another human beside me in this world. What should I say, should I say "Hey girlie, Hold stil-" NO! THAT'S OUT OF QUESTION!. Anyway, should I just normally say "Hello?". Will she understand the words I say?

 

Deep in thought, I didn't realize the girl was already beside me smiling.

 

"WHOAA!" I screamed.

 

She giggled.

 

"Did I scare you? you seem like deep in thought so I didn't want to bother..." She looked at me, putting her finger on her lips while tilting her head.

 

WHAT IS THIS!? SHE'S TOO CUTE!

 

I scratched the back of my head then spoke,

"Ahahahaha, It's not like that. You just were too beautiful soo..."

 

She blushed. Immediately covering her face with both of her hands.

"I-I see..." She spoke with her face covered.

 

omg... this cuteness... I think I will die again soon due to an overdose of cuteness. I pondered.

 

"M-may I ask your name?" I asked.

"I-it's Rui..." She answered. Still covering her face.

"Rui, what a beautiful name..." I said smiling.

 

Her face got more redder than before.

I immediately giggled at her reaction.

 

A moment after, I immediately remembered my purpose for coming here.

Shaking my head, with a serious tone I spoke,

"Rui-san, can you come with me for a sec?"

"Eh, where to?" She asked.

"To-"

Before I can complete my sentences, My eyes widened at what I saw behind Rui.

 

"RUI! GET AWA-"

I was too late...

 

*slash*

"Eh..." Rui spoke. Not knowing what just happened.

 

Just like that, I saw Rui's figure get slashed into 2 pieces.

Blood flew everywhere just like the scene I saw before I died.

In the middle of the bloody view, A monster can be seen lifting a dead upper body of a girl I was happily speaking to a moment earlier.

He then, swallowed it.

 

"This meat is *oink* good, muahahaha *oink*" The monster spoke. It then continue,

"*oink* looks like I missed another meat here."

 

Glaring at me, it readied its weapon.

 

Did Rui just... died...

 

I immediately snapped back and realized something.

 

What's this, unless the feeling of disgust about this monster just eating a human's flesh, I didn't feel afraid of him at all. The fear I felt before I died was never there to begin with

Is this, the effect of "Brave" Skill?... I pondered.

 

The monster starts to swing its knife.

I jumped backward to avoid its slash.

After I landed, I immediately look on my surrounding to see if there was a weapon nearby.

My eyes landed on the sickle that probably Rui was using earlier.

Without a doubt, I dashed to the sickle and grab it.

When I held the sickle as a weapon, I was surprised at the feeling. As if, I got used to using a sickle as my main weapon already.

 

"DIEEE!!" The monster screamed. Throwing a vertical slash with its butcher knife.

 

I do a quick turn and dodged the monster's slash.

Immediately slashing the monster's stomach while dodging.

 

*IT'S HURT *oink* AAAAA!!!"

The monster groaned in pain from the damage I did.

 

My eyes widened.

 

DID I JUST... DID SOME DAMAGE?! TO THAT GIANT MONSTER?! 

 

My thought immediately filled with surprise at how strong I am actually.

I then immediately though

 

If I knew I was this strong, Rui wouldn't have died...

 

After my thought was filled with surprise, they were immediately changed to guilt. The guilt of how stupid I am for letting Rui, the girl I was happily chatting with before, to died innocently.

 

Even though I was this strong, Rui...

 

I slapped my cheeks with my hand.

I then remembered the tragedy before I died.

 

Oh yea I did die and got revived again earlier. Will I, be able to be revived again if I died? And help Rui to avoid her death?

 

I looked at the sickle I held for a sec then made up my mind.

 

This is a gamble, when I died before, I immediately respawned exactly a few minutes before the tragedy started. If this really a curse, It should be possible to be revived again.

 

"Hey you stupid monster," I spoke. Pointing my sickle at the monster in front of me.

 

The monster stopped groaning then looked at me with a furious look.

 

"*oink* huh? YOU SAID ME STUPID *oink* A MERE HUMAN LIKE YOU?!" The monster screamed. Triggered by my words.

 

I smiled.

 

Another good piece of information is in my hand now.

 

I raised my middle finger to the monster then said,

 

"See you in the next life"

 

Without forgetting to stick my tongue out at him, I immediately slash my head with my sickle.

.

.

.

 

God's Realm

Hisame's Space

Hisame POV

 

I left out speechless. Gasping at what I just saw while holding a potato chip with my hand near my open mouth.

I immediately snapped,

 

"DID YOU JUST-" I immediately stopped my word and just glanced at the dumb soul in front of me.

 

I hit my forehead with my hand. Then speak,

 

"What do you think I revived you for..." I said sighing.

 

I started to lie down sideways with one hand holding my checks so as to not fall down.

 

"Ahhhhh this male lead is dum. dum dum dum dum dum dummy. A very very dumb person." I complained while looking at the dumb soul in front of me. Then sighed again.

 

It's not like I didn't understand why he did that to be honest. He just got isekai'd out of nowhere, then died again, and got revived again. At most, humans will likely to think that they have some special situation that wouldn't allow them to die no matter what. And they will start to abuse it as they like...

What should I do now I wonder...

Should I just send this dumb soul to the afterlife and look for a new main lead?

Nahh, too bothersome. But...

.

.

.

 

Took me almost 3 minutes to decide.

 

"ARGHHH!!" I scratched my head hardly. Making my hair a mess. Then continue,

"FINEE!! BUT!"

 

I touched the dumb soul in front of me. Soon after, the dumb soul starts sparkling.

 

"I'll give this special authority to you, just for you. So don't do something stupid again."

 

I snapped my finger and suddenly, a light appears in front of me and immediately disappeared along with the dumb soul.

 

Hisame's World

Kamisato Kazuya POV

 

I start opened my eyes slowly. Then realized, the scenery was familiar. Too familiar to be exact.

 

I then spoke,

"I did it... IT WORKS!! HAHA! NOW I CAN SAVE RUI YEPPE!!" 

 

Suddenly, a mail image appeared in front of me.

 

"Oh, what is it this time, is there a new skill for me in this new life?" I said smiling. Then curiously touched the mail image.

Spoiler

Name: Kamisato Kazuya

Lv: 1

Age: 19

Race: Human

Title: Summoned Hero

 

Stats

HP: 1000/1000

MP: 500/500

DEF: 100

STR: 100

INT: 100

DEX: 100

SPD: 100

LUCK: 100

 

Skill

Appraisal (MAX)

Double Growth (MAX)

Weapon Master (MAX)

Magic Master (MAX)

Brave (MAX)

[New] Immortality (1/3)

Desc: Allow you to be revived again. But if the skill is all used up, the next time you died, you can't be revived again.

 

P.S. Hey you du- *ehem* Oh child... You were on your last second live. If you were really died again this time, the next live would be your last so please don't die...

Goddes - Hisame

[collapse]

 

"Eh..."

 

Favorited if you likes it~

 

9