Chapter 3 – Birth
1k 17 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Katerines mind slowly started up. She had all her memories including that nebula place. But her mind had lots of trouble sorting through all of it. Like her mind itself was working through mud. Slowly sounds came to her. A beat, a voice, a rumble. Some time after that light impressions came. Dark and light. But her vision seemed split but that felt normal.

Some time later she got pushed. Like the place she was in wanted her to get out.

She got pushed down and out the main voice she heard and she assumed it was her mothers is gasping and whimpering. She came in contact with the cold air.

She got lifted in the air and got a little hit on her back. This made her start breathing. At the same time she felt herself getting pushed out of that place again. She got wrapped in a blanket and came into contact with the cold air for the first time again. After that she got brought into a different person's embrace and got wrapped in a blanket. She heard her mother talk again and realized that she was brought to her embrace. She opened her eyes to see what was going on.

Her vision doubled, one near a woman with dark blue hair and light blue eyes and another in the arms of a woman with fiery red hair and orange eyes.

Her second vision got moved and she looked down on a woman laying in bed. The woman had multiple dark blue fox-like tails with light colored tips. The woman had two ears on top of her head of which the tips were light blue while the rest was darker blue. She further looked like a beautiful well curved woman. The baby she held was completely hairless, as far as Katerine could see.

Katerine used what little space she had to make the two perspectives look at one another. The perspective that was in her mothers embrace had red eyes and the one that was getting held by what she now saw as a red and orange version of her mother.

Both perspectives get moved toward my mothers breasts, pickers can’t be choosers. Seems like this will be my meal for the up and coming days.


It has been about 6 months since Katerine got born from her mother called “Oceatica”.

She has figured out that she, like her wish, has two bodies to control. And both are kitsunes, they only have one tail for now. She has yet to achieve the vocabulary to ask when she will get the others. She also knows that the body with the white blue color scheme is called “Glacia” and the one with the black red color scheme is named “Vulcania”.

She started to refer to the colors of a kitsune in two parts since all kitsune have the main colors and accents in the same places but only the color differs.

The main color is the hair and the ears and tail, but the end of the tail and ears together with the eyes are the secondary color. The rest of the kitsune is a normal human.

Katerine also noticed that her dad is a red and orange kitsune named “Flamitar”. She has the baby ability to learn a language but has yet to do more than recognize names and words.

It was time for her to sleep and not cause mischief, Oceantica placed Glacia first in the crib and picked up Vulcania afterwards. When Katerine was with both her bodies in the cradle, sleepiness assaulted her.

She moved her two bodies to have the butts touching one another and the other’s tail in a hugging position. It was a very comfortable way to sleep and looked incredibly cute from an outsider's perspective. Two babies using the other's tail as a hugging pillow.


Katerine has recently become one year old. It is time for a little prank on her parents. She has seen enough pranks of the other kitsunes to kind of know what the rules are. She made a simple plan, make one of the bodies pretend to have eaten something wrong and make the other cause a ruckus. Then after that say her first word with both bodies at the same time “Prank!”.

At an unguarded moment she slipped to the kitchen. In the kitchen she found this world's equivalent of ketchup and a big knife. After climbing up the kitchen counter to reach both of them she decided that Glacia would be the victim.


“The merchants come in a few days. Do you have something you need?” Asked Firetta. Flamatar replied, “Not really, maybe if we see a nice little trinket for the twins. Speaking of, where did they go?”

Something fell down in the kitchen and clattered on the floor. Flamatar and Oceatica both rush to the kitchen to see what has happened.

In the kitchen are both Glacia and Vulcania on the counter. Glacia lay in a pool of red and Vulcania was crying while hugging her. On the floor was a big butcher knife. Painted with red.

Flamatar and Oceatica rush with fear to the twins and try and assess using magic Glacia’s health. When they lift Vulcania up the both of them start grinning and say with a little bit of lisp “PRANK!” stunning the parents while on the couch Firetta burst out laughing.

“That was a great prank. The two of you made your parents scared. Ha ha, that was funny.”


“That was a great prank. The two of you made your parents scared. Ha ha, that was funny.”1Katerine only understands the non italicized text

Is what Firetta said to dad and mom. Dad and mom were not amused. Katerine only understood part of the sentence but it was clear that her parents were made fun of.

Her dad and mom looked at one another and quickly came to a conclusion while holding both her bodies.

Flamatar said, “sorry, can you look after the twins? We need to prepare a party for their first word.” And both her bodies were put in Firetta’s embrace in a way that made her clothes dirty with the ketchup. 

Her parents ran outside really fast after that exchange. Firetta sighed, “I think I deserved that one. Don’t you two pups think as well? Goodsy coo! Cutie pies. Snooze boes.”

31