Chapter 3
44 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting the materials, the female student did not stay long, after saying hello to him, she went home, leaving Phuong Duyen alone in the club's living room.

 Phuong Duyen also has no free time, on one side borrows books stored here, on the other hand uses her mobile phone to look up documents to digest the memory she has just harvested.

 However, after looking at it for a while, Phuong Duyen suddenly patted her stomach.

 Wow.  .  .

 Stomach shamelessly growled.

 "Forgot to eat, I don't know when the college canteen is still open."

 "Go take a look..."

 Phuong Duyen collected a little, then looked at the clock, it was past 2 pm, the possibility of the canteen still having no open yet, but he just wanted to buy a bread to eat, it is best to have an extra box of milk.

 But that's the reality, at this time, the canteen saleswoman had already retired, and was no longer here at all.

 Stupidly walking around, Phuong Duyen was extremely reluctant to leave school, arbitrarily looking for a restaurant outside to order a meal.

 "Waiter, give me a plate of fish-flavored minced meat."

 "Okay."  Catering to talk.

 Wait a minute!

 After going to a place near the air conditioner to sit down, Phuong Duyen suddenly fell into contemplation.

 Minced fish flavor?  What meat is it?

 That's right, in memory, this world where common animals coexist with Pokemon.

 Although the new secret scene appeared, causing serious damage to the ecology of places, but after decades of human intervention, the current ecological situation has gradually stabilized.

 The price to balance the natural ecosystem is that the majority of common animals that can only live in zoos, ranches, special reserves, and picnics have turned into musicians.  of Pokemon.

 How to make Pokemon and common animals live harmoniously in the same ecosystem, is still one of the burning problems of mankind today.

 The truth has proven that it's best not to put Pokemon and common animals in the same place, he has read in the news that a Trainer has done so, bringing Teddy the puppy in the house with the Fire-type Pokemon Growlithe,  As a result, by the time the Trainer got home, Teddy was almost burned to the ground.  .  .

 "Pho ..."  Remembering this, Phuong Duyen laughed, what a talent, this was considered a peaceful example, the situation where common animals become food for Pokemon is not a rare occurrence, anyway.  The fighting strength of the two sides is not at the same level.

 Very quickly, the rice came, Phuong Duyen was really hungry, instantly settled the plate of rice, and finally took a cup of iced tea to drink, very satisfied.

 "Scan the billing code."  Looking at the clean rice dish, Phuong Duyen wiped her mouth with a tissue, took out her mobile phone, and turned to speak.

 .  .  .

 Coming out from the restaurant, Phuong Duyen reflected, not going back to school, but directly going back home.

 After 6 am, before 10 pm, there are no other people in Phuong Duyen's house.

 At this moment, Phuong Duyen came home and immediately had a thought, what kind of Pokemon is suitable for a Newbie like me?

 Although there is still a period of time until Pokémon Day Care buys Pokemon eggs, but if you think about it a little early, you won't be sick.

 Um.  .  .

 Suicune is very beautiful.  .  .

 Articuno is also very magnificent.

 Equal zero.  .  .  Diancie?

 After a while, Phuong Duyen also felt that she was too self-centered.

 "Family conditions are not so good, Grass-type Pokemon (Grass) is definitely the first choice."

 "That point was also briefly mentioned by the homeroom teacher, and Teacher Li also gave me a suggestion."

 After searching on the Internet, Phuong Duyen discovered that Pokémon Day Care in Binh Thanh sells many types of Grass-type Pokemon eggs, including Bellsprout, Oddish, Hoppip, Sunkern, and Paras.  .  .

 But.  .  .

 "No Bulbasaur... No Treecko... No Turtwig... No one in the Three Kingdoms (the 3 starting Pokemon in the game) either!"

 Carefully looking again, Phuong Duyen's eyes discovered that the upper right corner of the website had a question mark that answered what she needed to know.

 Pressing open the small question mark, he understood, if you want to buy some rare Pokemon eggs, you need to make an early request for Pokémon Day Care.

 "It seems that rare Pokemon can't be bought."

 Phuong Duyen calculates the money, one year of his high school has spent a huge amount of tuition, every person who first registers as a Trainer needs to pay taxes for more than 5 years, right after that he still has to pay taxes.  calculate the amount of money to buy nutritious food in the next year for Pokemon, in the end the remaining money is to buy Pokemon eggs, the estimate is not enough a.

 Everyone wants to choose a Pokemon that is both rare and rich as a starting Pokemon for them, Phuong Duyen is no exception, but considering his family's resources, he can only cough and laugh.

 "Easy to self-sustain, great potential, I just need to stare at these two factors, it seems I still have to find it in Grass-type Pokemon, besides, Grass-type Pokemon eggs, it seems to have a cheap average price  Best."

 When it comes to self-sustaining, Grass-type Pokemon is absolutely ranked first, the majority of Grass-type Pokemon can only survive in the sun, of course, if a fool only raises like that for a year, the Pokemon's strength  This will definitely be a throwaway.

 Looking at it for a while, Phuong Duyen groaned, he found that it was too difficult for him to choose, he couldn't see anything good.

 "There's no other way."

 "That's not true . . . there's it."

 Phuong Duyen's eyes lit up, how could she forget the anime, it seems that she was attacked by the foster family test just now.

 Anime main character Ash, during his long journey through the regions, has absolutely a little experience that can give him suggestions.

 "I remember in the Anime there was an episode, Ash's Grotle accidentally swallowed his Energy Ball move, then suddenly exploded, showing great strength."

 Thinking of this place, Phuong Duyen quickly searched for this Energy Ball move, couldn't help but regret, the news was pitifully lacking, the data on the Internet only stopped at Energy Ball, which is a technique that contains great energy, also  Note down some Pokemon that can learn it.

 Heck the data on the Internet, he's still a bit impressed with this trick.

 "Energy Ball, the principle is to emit life force collected from nature, this is described in the game, I shouldn't remember it wrong, but this and Grotle's swallowing of the Energy Ball greatly increased their strength.  What's the deal, on the other hand, besides Grotle going to explode, are there any Pokemon that explode... Regardless, first of all, Energy Ball must pay attention."

 Phuong Duyen smiled smugly, feeling that she had found her train of thought.

 "Oh, maybe, we can turn around this point of 'Swallowing the Energy Ball to increase your strength' and invent a set of training options that belong to you?"

 "However, it always feels a bit unreliable, the Energy Ball won't leave any internal damage in the body..."

 "Let's assume there will be internal injuries first, is it possible to treat internal injuries?"

 "Let's think again, Synthesis could be, Absorb could be, Growth would be useful, and Ingrain would be, Grassy Terrain . . . "

 Phuong Duyen took out a pen and paper, took notes seriously, and immediately focused her mind on it.

 The pen is mobilized on the paper, looking at the content of the description, Phuong Duyen suddenly realized something, first, regardless of whether this idea can be implemented or not, can you really buy Grass-type Pokemon eggs or not?  no, but this one, he felt he couldn't leave it halfway, because this was the first independent idea he had when he decided to become a Trainer.

2