– Prologue – chapter 2
353 13 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Where am I?' I thought looking around, I can't see anything, I can't feel anything and I can't hear anything, none of my senses worked. But I wasn't feeling nothing, I was in a state in the middle, feeling everything at the same time as nothing, it was relaxing like laying on the grass in a sunny day, not having any worries. But just like all the laid back days, and all the warm sunny rays, everything comes to end.

"Greetings visitor, I welcome you to my place" a voice said, it was a calming voice that reminded me of one of the sisters in the church in the past, as they would not treat her kindly in the recent days. " I am sure you must be really confused, and wondering things like what happened to me or where  I? Am I right?"

The voice asked, is getting easier to hear, every time she spoke something is easier to hear, not like it was hard to understand her earlier, just the sound was cleaner each time she spoke, yes, I can say she's a woman now, and a very beautiful one, just don't ask me how I know that.

"Oh my, thank you, I very happy with the praise, even if you can't see me you're already praising me, what a lovely soul you are" oh she can hear me, but I thought I couldn't speak, I tried calling for someone early and the result was apparently I became mute.

And then after my thoughts started drifting away again the woman spoked " wait wait, don't get off topic, and also aren't you confused? I mean I gave you some hints about what happened, and you literally didn't care, I mean you didn't even considered it important". Hey that's rude, I am sure I paid attention to yours frase, it's just that I was more interested in discovering how I was talking, and who might you be, as you haven't introduced yourself.

"Oh sorry!" The woman spoke in a hurry. " I forgot to introduce myself, but it wasn't really my fault, you were the one who make me lose the trail here, hmm hmm, My name is Adrianne, and I am the Goddess of Earth."

...........

"Hey say something at least, don't just stare at me!" Adrianne said, but can I really stare at someone without having eyes? " Ok now you are just being mean to me".

'So what now? I mean I pretty sure I died and my body was completely devoured by that shadow' I thought trying to direct to her, not just in my head, but to her head, if that's make any sense.

" Well that's not completely right you now, it wasn't you who was devoured but the dark demon who was eaten by you"....what? I am pretty sure I didn't do anything to it, on the contrary, I didn't wanted anything do do with that 'dark demon'. " And because of that you died, your body couldn't hold itself because of the mana inside of you and, well, let's said you went with a bang..."

.....Seriously.....

.

..

...

..

.

'So what will happen to me next? Am I going to just keep floating or something here forever?'. While this place is really comfortable I don't think being here forever will do my mental health any good.

"Oh right, I forgot about that part" Adrianne said like a kid who got the present they wanted from Christmas. " You will be reaincarted in another world, a word where the mana inside your soul won't go rampart because of it. There are some limitations though, I can't reincarnate you in a newborn, because of the nature of your soul and well, what you have eaten you will need to be born from pure mana, and to do that the best place would be a dungeon" Adrianne said without stopping to breathe, it was actually a little scary, but not more than the demon.

' I see so I will be born inside a dungeon, but ain't that dangerous? I mean I don't know how to fight you know' I directed my thoughts at her

" There's no need to worry, in this world there are this thing we call the system, and as a soul of that world you will have it implanted on you as well, actually let's do that already, you race and basic stats have already been decided, well there were only on option any ways, but truly, I wasn't expecting you to possess a rare element before, and eating that demon fused  with it crating a whole Unique one, I can't say if you are lucky or unlucky anymore" While saying everything in one breath again Adriane who I can barely see now swiped her left arm and a video game screen appeared in my vision.

Name: Lilya   Race: Lesser Demon

Level: 0           Exp: 0/10

Stats:

     HP: 100/100     MP: 150/150

STR: 8         INT: 14          DEF: 8

WIS: 14      SPD: 16         DEX: 10

Skills:

Passive: MP recovery Lvl:1, HP recovery Lvl:1, Magic Control Lvl:1

Active: Dark-Ice spear Lvl:1, Dark Bolt Lvl:1, Ice spear Lvl:1

Unique: Dark-Ice element Lvl:1, Eyes of the World

Titles: Blessed by Adrianne the Earth Goddess, The Holder of the Dark-Ice

16