– Prologue – chapter 3
514 25 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I changed the LUK for DEX as it would fit better, not because I have completely forgotten about DEX until some time ago


Name: Lilya      Race: Lesser Demon

Level: 0            Exp: 0/10

Stats:

HP: 100/100     MP: 150/150

STR: 8           INT: 14        DEF: 8

WIS: 14         SPD: 16      DEX: 10

Skills:

Passive: MP recovery Lvl:1, HP recovery Lvl:1, Magic Control Lvl:1

Active:, Dark-Ice Spear Lvl:1, Dark Bolt Lvl:1, Ice Spear Lvl:1,

Unique: Dark-Ice element Lvl:1, Eyes of the World

Titles: Blessed by Adrianne the Earth Goddess, The Holder of the Dark-Ice

The screen showed me what appears to be my soon to be status, and I have a lot of questions about it.

" It appears you have a lot of questions now, different from before, and I am here to answer them for you." Adrianne said, regaining her previous way of speech of a business woman.

'Well if you insist,' I projected my thoughts to her while choosing the first question,' let's go by the top till the bottom, seems like the best way to me' I directed at her while looking at my status.

" Okie, let's see, the first thing is your name obviously, second is your race and as I have said before you are locked in that one, next is the Level and Exp they are connected, as you level up by collecting Exp, so far so good?" Let's see, everything until here was pretty much self-explanatory, and you can skip the stats parts if there's nothing specific about them, as they are pretty much self-explanatory as well. " Ok, so let's just do a quick chek on the stats.

STR is your physical strength. INT is your magical strength that goes both to attacking, defending, healing, and de/buffing. DEF is your defense to physical attacks, and respectively your WIS is your wisdom is your defense against magical attacks, and don't worry having a high wisdom won't interfere in receiving healing or buffs. The SPD is your movement speed, and DEX is your dexterity, this influences your fine movements, and helps finding your enemies weak spots, or maybe to just do some crafting job." Pretty much what I was expecting, and is really easy to remember and understand what to focus, and I sure there also hidden perks to each stats, as probably INT boosts your mental capabilities.

" As you know, passive skills are always active and normally offer a boost to the holder. Your skill being [HP recovery] and [ MP recovery], that slowly restore both HP and MP respectively, those two were given to you by the Title: {Blessed by Adrianne the Earth Goddess} but we will get to that later, your other passive skill is the demon race passive, [Magic control], this one makes using magic a little easier, and literally as the name say, improve your control over it, that goes from how much mana you spend, to how to optimize this usage." So, one skill that makes me naturally heal, and two magic skills, one to recharge mana, and other to utilize that mana.

" Next are the active skills, those are the ones that you will need to manually activate, be it by saying it's name or inscribing it on something, but do know that the most important part is to 'will' it into existence. The active skills you have are, [Dark Bolt], [Ice Spear] and [ Dark-Ice Spear]. From top to bottom they do: [ Dark Bolt] shots a dark element projectile on a target on your range of vision, this magic does not travel very fast do moderate damage and can't go to far, just about 8-10 meters and won't go up even if you level it up, but instead it grant's the stat effect [Numbness] in the enemy, it consumes 10 MP per shot. The [Numbness] stat effect makes the area that received the magic attack numb, and it stacks with the more you hit the same place again" I see, so the [Dark Bolt] is a spells to weaken your foes, making them more prone to mistakes and maybe just to annoy people. This can be really helpful in any situation, I just need to know the right moment to use it.

" The [Ice Spear] as the name implies create and shoots an ice element spear, the spear has the form of an icicle and can be improved, it have a moderate speed and high penetration damage, there's the chance that the spear get stuck on the target, if this happens there's a chance of inflicting [Frostbite] in it. The [Frostbite] effect is to deal damage and incapacitate the affected part, and can also slow down your foes." I already liked this one, just by having high damage, and having the chance to slow them down your enemy is already a pretty useful skill. " Oh right, and the effective range of the [ Ice Spear] is about 50 meters" Oh and it keeps getting better, unlike the [Dark Bolt] this one doesn't have a limited distance, it will just lose a bit of strength.

" Your last active skill is the [Dark-Ice Spear], is essentiality the same as [Ice Spear] the difference being, that this one also have the ability to inflicted [Pain] on the inflicted area, as the names suggest [Pain] is a stat effect that simply cause pain, even if it is just a scratch the target will receive a phantom pain, the amount of pain perceived depends on a lot of factors, but the most important one is, the lower the wisdom the stronger the pain" This one is just nasty, not being satisfied with just having to kill, you go straight up to playing with your foe, just tormenting it before the impending death.

" Next let's talk about the Unique and the Titles. First how the category works, the Unique category is where all your individual unique skills go, be they, passives, actives, elements and a lot more, everything fall under this category, for example, you Unique element [Dark-Ice] is here, the [Dark-Ice Element] is the fusion of the [Dark Element] that while being a commun tier is a rare element, because of the hate the users suffer just by existing. And the rare [Ice Element] that is different from the common elements that can be achieved through training, the rare element requires being born with it. Your other skill within this section is My blessing skill [ Eyes of the World], this skill provides you a boost to any eye skill you learn during your journey, from [Night Vision] to [Evil Eye of Necrosis]. The skill also has the [ Appraisal Eyes Lvl:Max] in it, you can use the appraisal skill to see the description of any skill you come across in the future, and also to analyze your enemies and equipment". Okay, this was a lot to take in, but most importantly, what was this random tutorial explanation about [Appraisal Eyes]? Really I know that's a really powerful skill but the way you said it just makes me feel sorry for it, please give the skill some respect.

" And lastly." Hey, don't ignore me. " And it was really going well without me getting interrupted, " Adrianne said with a pretty scary tone. Well it's not really my fault. "Heh really, so whose fault is it? You're the one who started side tracking me. "Okay, okay sorry…, can we continue please?

Cleaning her voice Adrianne continued. " The last but not least is the Titles, the titles are really important to a individual, the titles are a reward some people receive from the system when recognized by a group of people about something, or when the system decides some action was important enough to get one, we God's can also grant titles in the form of blessings, but not all of us do so, some prefer to simply watch instead of interfering in the World. The titles, can physically change an individual, the same way certain skills influence your aparece titles do the same, your's for example, the title {Holder of The Dark-Ice} is a title given to you as the first only holder of the [Dark- Ice] and even if someone clear the conditions again in the future, they won't be able to receive this title unless is this very same soul." So this means I am the first and only holder of this element and forever will be correct? "Well almost, your descendants will probably also inherit the element, just not the title, and don't worry you won't lose it even if more people were to somehow be able to use the element. And before i forget, basically this title makes your hair completely white, while making your, horn's, tail, and nails completely black with a bit of dark purple"

" The next title is {Blessed by Adrianne the Earth Goddess}, a blessing given by me as I said earlier. This title gives you the unique skill [ Eye of the World] and the passive skills [Hp recovery] and [ Mp recovery]. The title also gives a slight correction to your stats, and a slight boost to the skill experience received. The appearance changes caused by the title is, the color of your eyes is golden, a beautiful and bright golden, except, because of the {Holder of the Dark-Ice} title the  golden became dark, just like the full moon in a dark sky." This is kind of interesting, so even titles can interfere with each other. I wonder if it's the 'importance' of the title which determines which will come on top.

" Well, this is all for now, I will send you to the dungeon, you will appear in a place where no monsters will be able to enter, and only low level monsters will be outside. You will be sent to the first floor of the dungeon, and the only way out is the teleporter on the last floor. There are a total of 100 floors and each one being bigger than the previous, so the second floor will be bigger than the first and so on. I hope we get to talk with each other again sometime, and hopefully in better circumstances. So farewell Lilya, and until next time" saying so Adrianne waved her hand again, this time I was able to completely see her, she was a beautiful and tall woman of about 1,80 meters, she had a straight hair that looked like was the perfect balance of all colors, painting her hair in a beautiful and colorful white, and her eyes, while having the same color pattern where golden, just looking at them made me at ease, I was slowly drift into a sleep, until everything went black.

Probably won't post anything this week, I got a lot of tests and I need to study

12