– Dungeon – chapter 1
279 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up, I was laying down on a cold and uneven floor. I was still a little drowsy, so it took some time until I was completely awake and on my feet.

After waking up, I took some time to observe my surroundings. Not that there is anything notable here, there’s just some stones, bigger stones, smaller stones and an entrance to a really dark tunnel. The first thing I did after checking around was confirm my body, it was exactly like Adrianne said, Have an almost white, pale skin, and completely white hair with some purple highlights, and for the black part I got the nails in my hand and feet black and spotless, but if you look closely, there’s also some purple inside of it giving a really beautiful and cool effect. 

And I believe my horns are also like that. I can’t confirm it as they are on top of my head, but I can feel them. They aren’t too heavy, but I can feel my head is heavier than normal. If everything is like Adrianne said, my eyes probably are too. I’ll have to wait to look at them anyway, so why bother?

“Okay, with this settled let’s test the skills, I need to learn how to use them before anything happens after all” I said to myself while picking up a stone on the floor, just in case you’re wondering this is one of the ‘smaller stone’ category. I intensively glared at the ‘smaller stone’ and wished to learn what it was. “Come, show me your secret, Stonie”, and after some more time of concentration it appeared

______

Stone: small

Details:

A small stone with nothing special.

Stats:

ATK 1

______

“Wow, it really worked, and Stonie, I’m disappointed in you, but don’t worry, with training, everyone can achieve greatness, so I will bring you with me.” So I put Stonie in one of my clothes pockets. These clothes were already on me when I woke up and I was really thankful for them. It wouldn’t be cool to be inside this place completely naked after all.

 The clothes have a simple design. It’s a black one piece that reaches a little up to the knees, with two pockets near my stomach. It has a pair of white off-sleeves that goes from my chest to my wrist. There’s purple and white details in the entire piece, but what really takes attention is the yellow scarf. It fits well in the outfit even if it is a completely distinct color than the rest.

And I obviously analysed it after testing with Stonie.

______

Clothes set: vest of the dark-ice demon

Soul-bound: Lilya

Details:

A clothes set gifted by Adrianne, the Earth Goddess, to Lilya, the holder of the Dark-Ice. This set of clothes is unbreakable and will repair any damage received after some time. The clothes absorb excess mana from the user in order to upgrade itself.

Stats:

P/DEF 1. M/DEF 1.

Skills: Unbreakable, Auto repair, Auto upgrade.

______

Ok, this is strong, it can be weak right now, but these clothes got the ability to upgrade themselves by my excess mana, which means, the stronger I am, the stronger my defense will get. “If the description is to be believed, and there’s no limit to the growth, this can be a really strong armour in the future”.

“Okay Stonie, now that I already got how to use [analyze] and learn about my clothes, it’s finally time to try my attack skills.” Getting up, Lilya walked to a place closer to a well and used [analyze] on her skill.

______

Dark-Bolt: Lvl 1

 The user casts a ball of dark energy that flies at a slow speed and does moderate damage. The spell can go to at most 10 meters and won’t increase. It causes the effect [Numbness] on the enemy.

Cost 10 MP.

______

“Let’s try this one first” talking to herself Lilya close her eyes and points her open left hand to a wall and begun focusing on casting the skill, the [Dark Bolt] spell slowly formed, taking the form of a darker than black ball of energy, opening her eyes Lilya said “Go [Dark Bolt]” after it the [Dark Bolt] left her hand and flow into the well at a considerate speed, not to fast but it can’t be call ‘Slow’ either, but it can be easily avoided by someone with good instincts.

______

MP: 140/150

______

Getting closer, Lilya saw that the wall was mostly unharmed, but it was expected. “Well, from what I could see, it was an energy attack without any mass, so just by being able to leave a mark shows me that this is powerful enough to hurt someone.” Lilya said to herself while getting back at her ‘training spot'.

“Next will be the [Ice Spear] and I am probably good to go. I can feel myself getting hungrier by the second and I don’t want to find food with a completely empty stomach and MP. Being a newborn sure is hard.” I said to no one special while analysing the [Ice Spear]

______

Ice spear: Lvl: 1

The user casts an icicle on the target. It flies at a medium speed in an area of 50 meters before losing its speed. The spell has a high penetration power and can inflict [frostbite].

Cost 10 MP.

______

Well, this one is better to attack some far enemies, as it has a higher attack distance. I don’t see a place telling how much time the icicle will be there, so maybe I can use it as a spear if necessary. “But enough thoughts, I always end up thinking of how can a use something for a weapon, and if it’s a weapon it’s, how can I use differently, well I think that’s a good way of thinking in a place like this at least’’ 

After losing myself in thoughts two times, I finally cast the skill, just like last time. I extended my left palm directed to a wall and close my eyes. After some seconds of focusing, the spell is released and flies at a high speed at the wall. “If this is a medium velocity spell, how much will a fest one be?”

______

MP: 131/150

______

 I said, while analysing the spell effect. The wall was chipped, and the icicle shattered. “Well, a solid wall. It’s the best target for any breakable object, I believe.” ~grunch~ “Ugh, my stomach is growling now. I really need to get some food, well I think it’s finally time to explore the tunnel. I was even trying to ignore you, you know?” Stonie and I walked inside the pitch-black tunnel. It looks like it’s time to hunt.

Hi, I finally on vacation so I will be able to write again, really, tests week aren't easy.

8