– Dungeon – chapter 3
615 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, so I was thinking, do you guys prefer I divide the chapter in the end of one thing like this one, or make it a bigger a put more events in it? 

Oh and sorry for the wait and the small chapters, was a little tired this day.,

Lilya slowly came to her senses. She was lying on the floor again. But this time it wasn’t cold, it was hot, hot like a warm bath after a long day. It would have been relaxing if it wasn’t for the smell of death. The putrid smell that was all around her.

After some more time to adjust to her surroundings, she was able to slightly remember what happened before her passing out. “Ugh, I was really hungry, wasn’t I? To even lose my composure and go berserk, I’m really thankful that I stopped before killing all the bugs. It wouldn’t be nice if my only source of food ended on the first day.” Lilya spoke while putting her hand on her head, and looking around for Stonie.

“I’m also happy that whatever skill I got made the bugs taste less like trash, it wasn’t completely gone but, it is like I was eating a sandwich I found inside the latrine, and now it taste like I got the sandwich straight from the trash can, is one hundred times more edible than before.” After picking Stonie who was laying down in the middle of a pool of blood, Lilya made her way a little farther from the [dungeon bugs], the smell is unbearable after all.

Hey Stonie, let’s check what I got from this fight, and I really hope I can get a hold of myself in the next one. I couldn’t even use magic in this one, as I was too focused on tearing the bug apart.

Spoiler

______

Name: Lilya      Race: Lesser Demon

Level: 2            Exp: 0/30

Stats:

HP: 120/120     MP: 180/180

STR: 9           INT: 16        DEF: 9

WIS: 16         SPD: 19      DEX: 12

Skills:

Passive: MP recovery Lvl:1, HP recovery Lvl:1, Magic Control Lvl:1, Night Vision Lvl:2, Poison Resistance Lvl:2, Iron Stomach Lvl: 3.

Active: Dark-Ice Spear Lvl:1, Dark Bolt Lvl:1, Ice Spear Lvl:1,

Unique: Dark-Ice element Lvl:1, Eyes of the World

Titles: Blessed by Adrianne the Earth Goddess, The Holder of the Dark-Ice, Gross Eater

______

[collapse]

“Oh, I leveled up, two times even. I wonder why I started from level 0, well it's nothing I can change, so why bother?” From my level up, my basic stats also increased. Everything got up, but some more than others. Well, that was expected.

My lower Stats STR and DEF got up by just one each, making them even more far from the others. INT, WIS and DEX have increased by two, and last but not least SPD raised by three. All in all, it was a good increase. I believe that leveling up from 0 to 1 didn’t give me anything. I got a really stable upgrading system.

“Hmmm, the other skills I received, like before, are pretty much self explanatory. [Iron Stomach], makes it easier to digest anything, from poison to a five star steak. And [Poison Resistance] well, makes me more resistant to poison of any kind.” currently any ‘weak’ poison won’t affect me. But the interesting things are always the last.

______

Title:

{Gross Eater}, a title granted to those who ate the most disgusting thing in the world, but didn’t stop, and won’t stop. This title is here in order to help those fools, changing the ‘completely disgusting’, to ‘really disgusting’. Just hope it won’t influence them to go further.

The user can identify different flavors easily. Everything considered gross that it eats has a better taste.

_____

I don’t know when I received it, but most certainly, it was in the middle of my eating spree. I am really thankful for this title. While it doesn’t have an attractive name, its effects will help me a lot. The bugs will taste less horrible now, and I currently don’t have anything else to eat besides the bugs.

“Looks like I have improved Stonie, I wonder how you could improve yourself?” Asking to myself, I set a base, if you could call it that. In the corner of the room, there’s a lot more [dungeon bugs] here, and I can’t pass through them. So the only option is to kill them.

“I believe this was what Adrianne mentioned about an ‘isolated place with weak monsters’ for me to get a hold of my new body.” After killing the bugs, I was exhausted. I was still tired. I probably passed out anyway, so I didn’t get a proper sleep there, just hope those bugs don't try to eat me while I sleep. “Keep the lookout for me, Stonie.” And then, while hugging Stonie, Lilya went to sleep

And yes, Lilya sleep's in her back. And no she doesn't snore

Should I put more events per chapter?
  • Yes Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Don't care Votes: 6 28.6%
Total voters: 21 · This poll was closed on Aug 4, 2022 06:58 PM.
6