– Dungeon – chapter 2
394 40 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The tunnel was dark, extremely so, Lilya couldn't see anything past her arms’ reach, and this wasn't comforting. 

 " Why is it so dark here when the place I woke up was so bright? Any idea Stonie?" I asked my first friend in this world while trying to see anything more in this dark cave. This place is maddening. There's completely no sound except my own steps. It's like the cave is alive. Like a hunter waiting for its prey, the cave is in silence.

Suddenly.

______

Skill acquired:

[Night vision Lvl: 1] skill acquired. This skill is received by individuals who stay in the dark for too long and still are dependent on eyesight.

The user is capable of seeing better in the dark

______

" Ohhhh, finally I can see, Stonie, it's not completely dark anymore. " It looks like I received a skill. If what I know is correct, the more I train something without a skill, the bigger the chances to acquire something related to it. On the other hand, training your own skills will improve them.

.

..

..

.

"But really, I wish I wasn't able to see." After walking an unknown amount of time, well it can't be much as I didn't die of hunger, I found a nasty place, the walls were completely covered by insects, all of them are brownish green and are clung into the wall, even in the roof and floor. There's no safe place, but this isn't the biggest problem.

The biggest problem is the extreme hunger I'm feeling and how appetizing they look. They have a soft shell and a plumpy body, and I am getting closer and closer by the second.

“Hi little friends, you guys won't mind if I eat one of your friends, right? There's so much of you, I'm super hungry.” I said while picking up one closest to me. They are squishy and I can probably chew them easily. I sit next to Stonie and say, " thanks for the food" while giving the insect a big bite.

The effect was almost instant.

______

Condition:

[Poison weak], inflicted on Lesser Demon Lilya.

______

Spitting everything out, I finally got rational enough to look at its status. Really, who got the idea to eat this horrible tasting thing?

______

Animal- insect: Dungeon bug Lvl: 2

A common enemy inside dungeons, usually they are there just for the cleaning part, but they do possess a defense mechanism. They stick together to each other and won't move until the next clean up. They inflict weak poison on anyone who dares try to eat it.

Stats:

HP: 2/4           MP: 1/1

STR: 1             INT: 1        DEF: 1

WIS: 1            SPD: 2        DEX: 0

Skills:

Passive:

Irons stomach Lvl: 3

______

"Hey you are not strong, just taste like trash, and what about inflicting poison? Who do you think you are to poison me?" Lilya angrily says while pointing at the fat larvae looking bug on the floor. " I'll have you know that I am really hungry here, so hungry that, now that I know to expect a horrible taste, I can surely eat you. Probably "

Hesitantly, Lilya picks up the bug and brings it to her small mouth. "Okay, it's eating this disgusting thing or dieing of hunger. Let's go, Lilya, you can do it." In one bit I ripped apart another chunk of the bug. They are really nasty looking, with this blue blood spilling from the wound.

______

Skill acquired:

[Poison Resistance Lvl: 1] skill acquired, a skill given to those who suffered any kind of poisoning, or those who are dumb enough to inflict it on themselves.

The user can better fight poison and toxins

______

"A…" See, this is completely expected. This was the reason why I continued eating the bug even if it has poison, it was to receive this skill. Completely wasn't because I was angry that such a disgusting thing could exist, and really hungry. It wasn't because both problems could be solved by just eating the bug that I did it, it was to acquire the skill to save me from the poisoned condition.

______

You have slain a [Dungeon Bug] Lvl: 2.

You received 2 Exp

Exp until next level 2/10

______

Oh it died, and I received some Exp too, but really, those bugs are so dispensable that even the Exp they provide is crap, I know I believe that no matter how weak you are, you can still achieve your goals by training and trying. But disgusting things aren't allowed to reach the top, disgusting things should be eaten by the world to never be seen.

And that's exactly what Lilya will do, with her mind clouded by the hunger, and the desire to make the [Dungeon bugs] disappear. She starts biting all of them, eating all of them. It was like her demonic instinct consumed her. She ate and ate, bit and bit, until she was satisfied. And she wasn't alone.

Her reliable friend Stonie accompanied her, Lilya completely went berserk, be it her newborn demon instinct, her empty stomach, or even the poison in her body, she attacked the [dungeon bugs] until she was satisfied.

______

You have slain multiple [Dungeon bugs] Lvl: 1-4

You received 28 Exp

You raised a level; you are now level 1. Stats have increased.

You raised a level; you are now level 2. Stats have increased

Exp until next level 0/30

Skill acquired: [Iron Stomach Lvl: 1]

Skill level up: [Iron Stomach Lvl: 3], [Poison Resistance Lvl: 2], [Night Vision Lvl: 2]

Title acquired: {Gross Eater}

______

Name: Lilya      Race: Lesser Demon

Level: 2            Exp: 0/30

Stats:

HP120/100     MP180/180

STR: 9           INT: 16        DEF: 9

WIS: 16         SPD: 19      DEX: 12

Skills:

Passive: MP recovery Lvl:1, HP recovery Lvl:1, Magic Control Lvl:1, Night Vision Lvl:2, Poison Resistance Lvl:2, Iron Stomach Lvl: 3

Active:, Dark-Ice Spear Lvl:1, Dark Bolt Lvl:1, Ice Spear Lvl:1,

Unique: Dark-Ice element Lvl:1, Eyes of the World

Titles: Blessed by Adrianne the Earth Goddess, The Holder of the Dark-Ice, Gross Eater 

9