The Pirate Captain Volume 1 chapter Two
40 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[3 day´s later, the Margaríta Ocean]

Adýnamos was busy sharpening his Tomahawk with a dagger, Jakku and Jiru were busy checking for fish, and Tomerarenai was busy steering the ship. ¨Jakku how far are we from your mercenary camp?¨ Tomerarenai says ¨ We have to cross this ocean and then we´ll be there¨ Jakku says.

 

¨How many days will we have to wait on the ship?¨ Adýnamos says, ¨we have one more day to go¨ Jakku says. “Looks like we won't make it in a timely fashion” Adýnamos says, ¨Why not?¨ Jiru asks. “Because there’s a storm up ahead” Adýnamos answer’s, “I’m pretty sure we’ll make it” Jiru answers.

[2 Hours Later]

“Dang it” Tomerarenai say’s “Really bad weather”, The rest of the gang couldn’t hear their captain because of the loud thunder and lightning. Tomerarenai punches his hand on the steering wheel, mad that he can’t do anything about it. “Is this it” Tomerarenai say’s “after I got freed from my very chain’s I die here”.

 

“Dang it” Adýnamos says  “what are we going to do”, “That’s it” Tomerarenai say’s snapping his finger’s “Jakku open up this sail”. “Are you crazy so I can die here trying to climb that pole?” Jakku responds angrily, “We would die either way” Tomerarenai remark’s. Jakku pulls out his dagger and starts to climb his way up, he grabs the sail and pulls it down. Jakku fall’s and Jiru run’s up and catches him.

 

“Why didn’t I do this earlier? The sail is helping the ship accelerate” Tomerarenai shouts pointing “Look we’re almost at land”. “That's not exactly the land we're looking for” Adýnamos says “I think that is an island”, “Dang it” Jakku say’s slamming his hand on a table. Tomerarenai hard turns the ship it graces the land causing the side of it gets slightly torn. The four of them walk into the bottom deck of the ship. “Where are we?” Jiru ask’s, “Nowhere safe,” Tomerarenai remarks.

 

“Where on one of the many islands between Margaríta Ocean and the land of Herakuresu they are known as black island’s” Adýnamos says. “This could be good” Jakku say’s, “How” Adýnamos asks. “Do you believe in legend’s” Jakku respond’s, “Depends” Tomerarenai say’s “what type of legend’s”. “The Legend of the Berserk Stone” Jakku say’s “Rumor’s have it that there is a stone on one of the blak islands known as the berserk stone”, “Here we go again” Jiru says she lets a sigh and continues “We all know that legend is a fake we already tried looking for it and failed”.

 

“Shush, don’t interrupt” Jakku say’s “Hundreds of years ago a man by the name of Berserk Yang, he was a fierce fighter so fierce that he slayed six-hundred men in battle. But he got shot in the leg with an arrow which caused him to go insane. He swooped down and continuously fought; because of him they were able to catch a vital point of war that was their trump card for his side of the army. 6 months later doctors had found his necklace that had the stone they all got into an argument about who deserved it. Until, they decided to leave the dead man alone and put him on one of the black island’s. Except for one doctor, Kai Gusu. After he saw his friends leave he ran back to get the stone only to get struck down by lightning.”

 

“Wow” Tomerarenai say’s “I remember my father telling me a story similar to that but, never thought it was real. I suppose, it wouldn’t hurt to look for it”, “There is no point in looking for it” Jiru say’s “even if it was real someone would have already found it and, the legend doesn’t make any sense to begin with.”, “ do you guys hear that, there is no more rain” Adýnamos says.

 

“Well we can go look for it” Tomerarenai say’s “And, Jiru you are coming with us”, “Fine but you’re paying me” Jiru say’s.

0