The Pirate Captain Volume 1 Chapter 3
40 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The Black Island]

 

“Well, looks like it's safe to cross” Tomerarenai say’s, “Yeah except for the mud” Jiru respond’s. “Trust me, a little bit of mud will be fine” Adýnamos says “However it will render our combat skill a little more useless”. “Not like anybody would be on this island” Jiru say’s, “Hmm I’m not too sure look there are footprints, fresh footprint’s” Adýnamos says pointing to the ground. “Hmm interesting, well I doubt anything bad will happen”  Tomerarenai say’s.

 

Suddenly, A group of men with lances, swords, axes, and anything else surrounds them. “What was that about nothing bad happening” Jiru say’s, “Haha very funny”  Tomerarenai says. “Who are you guys, state your purpose?” One of the men say’s, “Hey look at how they are dressed they have armor and stuff” Adýnamos says “I don’t think we should resist”. “Are you kidding me we need to fight them” Jakku pulls out his great sword, only for one of the men to knock it out of his hand.

 

“What was that about resisting?” One of the men say’s “Let’s take him to the boss”.

 

[A base in the wood’s]

“Who are these four men” Aplitos say’s “They’d better be important or else”, “Sir” One of the men say’s “We found these people here they said they were looking for the berserk stone”.

Aplitos looks into the eyes of Tomerarenai “I know who the leader of these guys are” Aplitos say’s “so, kill them all except for the girl she would make an excellent worker”. “Wait sir before you kill us, how about a proposal” Tomerarenai say’s, “I'm interested in what yall have to say” Aplitos say’s.

 

“If I give you half the gold in the pirate ship me and my crew will live and I want that girl over there” Tomerarenai say’s, “Fine but, I pick the gold I want” Aplitos say’s “unchain them”. A group of men run up and slice off their chains and proceed to give them their weapon’s back, Jakku is about to leave until he sees something that catches his eye, an orange crystal “The berserk stone” he mumbles before swiftly taking it.

 

They make it back to the ship where numerous amounts of gold are being shoved into boxes and coffin’s. “No our gold” Tomerarenai say’s, “Who cares about some stinking gold compared to our lives”  Adýnamos says, “Ugh I guess” Tomerarenai say’s “Still suck’s though”, “Yeah” Jiru says, letting out a sigh. 

 

The men proceed to walk off with their gold as they walk by Aplitos, stare at Tomerarenai and say “Pleasure doing business with you”. “All we got was some girl from it” Jiru say’s, “What's your name?” Adýnamos asked, looking at the girl. “I don’t have a name” The newly bought girl responds, “I’ll give you a name and then I’ll free you”  Tomerarenai say’s “Your name will be Muryō, now go”, “ go where?” Muryō say’s. “I don’t know but, go you’re safe from your evil ruler” Tomerarenai shouts “Do something you’re good at”,  “I’m only good at being a slave” Muryō say’s.

 

“Well, then come along with us” Tomerarenai say’s, “Very well” Muryō says looking down. “Wow great we have a defenseless girl” Jiru say’s, “Actually I’m not exactly defenseless” Muryō say’s “I have been training with a bow n arrow ever since I got taken from my mother and given to my former master”. “Why?”  Adýnamos asks, “To kill Aplitos” Muryō answers. They all got quiet and looked at each other.

 

[The ship]

The five of them walk on the ship and start to sail off. “Hey Adýnamos” Tomerarenai say’s “Can you hit that floorboard over there”, “Sure” Adýnamos replies slamming his tomahawk on the floorboard he lifts his tomahawk up and there is a man’s head on it. “Huh?” Jiru say’s, “Get ready to fight” Tomerarenai says, pulling out his rapier.

 

The men jump’s up from the floorboard, “Such a shame” Tomerarenai say’s “You’ll have to clean that up”

 

Jiru run’s up and swings her scythe at a knight it gets stuck in his armor. “How did they get here” Jakku say’s, “Aplitos probably set this up” Adýnamos say’s “to get the rest of the gold, the ship, and the slave”. “Ok only two people Adýnamos and Jakku can attack through the knight’s armor” Tomerarenai says “What are we going to do”.

 

Jakku run’s out there and slam’s his great sword through an opponent's head. Adýnamos throw’s his tomahawk through an opponent's chest plate, and the knight falls. Jiru take’s her scythe back from the dead man. “Great, now we need somebody to clean up these bodies, and fix these floorboards”. Tomerarenai says, “I'll do it,” Muryō say’s.

 

“We may also need to hide this” Jakku says revealing the Berserk Stone, “What’s that” Tomerarenai says. “The Berserk Stone” Jakku say’s, “I’m impressed, how did you get it?” Tomerarenai asks. “I stole it,” Jakku say’s. Jiru sigh’s “Well at least we got something from it”, “The money we’d make if we sold that” Tomerarenai says. “Yeah, let’s sell it to the king of the next country and make a large sum of money,” Jakku say’s.

0