The Pirate Captain Volume 1 Chapter 8 (Sorry for long update)
19 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomerarenai enters into the king's room “You called for me what do you need”, The King looks at him and asks “Do you know my son the prince?”. “I’ve never met him” Tomerarenai says, “Taira takes him to my son” The King says. “Yes sir” Taira answers

 

[The Hall]

“I'm going to warn you the Prince Tychi is not a nice guy and, he will snitch, lie and mistreat you” Taira says, “Well anyone who grows up pampered like the prince is bound to be a jerk” Tomerarenai says “Right Tomodachi", "How do you know my birth name" Taira says. "I'm the same tomerarenai you mistreated, bullied, and hated on” Tomerarenai says "I'm the son of Ischyrós".

 

Taira looks down “Good to see you again” Taira opens the gate. Tychi is in his room when he sees Tomerarenai “Who are you? The new butler or the king's concubine” Tychi says, “I’m a knight” Tomerarenai says, “Oh you’re delusional” Tychi says. “I'm delusional? Just saying that makes you sound delusional” Tomerarenai fires back, “I’ll tell my dad you’re being disrespectful and he’ll kill you” Tychi says. “Now you’re speaking more delusion” Tomerarenai says

 

[Meanwhile]

Muryō is fixing the king a cup of water “Is there anything else you want” She says, “The water is fine but, I have a question” The King says. “I’ll answer any question that I know” Muryō says, “Are you Tomerarenai’s slave now I could’ve sworn you were owned by Aplitos” The King says, ““Tomerarenai bought me in exchange for half the gold on the ship he’s a kind young man” Muryō says, “Kind? More like Thirsty” The King says “If I was Tomerarenai I would’ve kept my money no matter what”, “I understand sir” Muryō says. “If you have something to say just say it no need to hide your feelings” The King says, “Im fine” Muryō remarks. “Very well,” The King says.

 

[Meanwhile]

 

“Jakku” Agápis says “I would like to marry your sister may I have permission”, “You think I decide who she wants to marry” Jakku says “She makes her own decisions”. Agápis goes to the bottom deck of the ship to marry Jiru, “No” Jiru says, “And, why's that” Agápis “I have wealth, and valuables”, “I have no interest in you” Jiru says “Infact, were going to leave this country soon anyway”. 

 

“What makes you say that Tomerarenai is already visiting the king's son” Agápis remarks “He might as well stay”. “That doesn’t mean anything” Jiru says, “Or does It, I suggest you talk to him” Agápis says “Oh I suggest”. Jiru grabs her scythe “I want to stay here but, I can't, my brother wants to leave and If he wants to leave I shall leave and if tomerarenai wants to stay we’ll leave without him” Jiru says. “Or is it something else? Do you love tomerarenai more than  just a friend” Agápis says.

 

“No” Jiru states, “Oh I can sense love I can tell when you love someone my only question is why” Agápis says. “He’s kind enough to save a slave, He’s Determined enough to get revenge, He’s clever enough to trick and lie” Jiru says “But, I wouldn’t exactly say its romantic it’s more brotherly”. Adýnamos was listening to the conversation through the door “Tomerarenai killed my brother I can’t let him live but, Jiru and Jakku seem to enjoy the guys company” Adýnamos grabs the curtain “Dang it” He whispers and then he runs out the house.

 

[Meanwhile]

Tychi and Tomerarenai have their swords locked in battle “I am the prince you do not talk to me like a dog” Tychi shouts, “Or what your gonna bark at me” Tomerarenai says. Taira walks in and orders tomerarenai to leave “Go” She says. "He struck first” Tomerarenai says, "As you know he is the prince you are a knight you do not retaliate".

 

"Fine" Tomerarenai says "But I will let you know a few years ago I was a slave working for a enemy pirate ship and, I refuse to relive that life” he leaves. "Sorry Master Tychi" Taira says

 

[10 minutes later]

Adýnamos runs into Tomerarenai "There you are" Adýnamos says, "Oh hello Adýnamos” Tomerarenai says. "Can we talk in private" Adýnamos says, "I don't see why not” Tomerarenai answers

 

[A castle room]

"Why did you Kill my brother?” Adýnamos says, "Why not?” Tomerarenai says "He was in my way". “Why couldn’t you just come to a non violent solution” Adýnamos says, “Because” Tomerarenai remarks “You know he wasn’t going to come to a nonviolent solution maybe you should stop being a wimp and suck it up like a man not everything is going to have a happy ending” Tomerarenai turns to leave.

 

“I looked up to him, he treated me like garbage and trash but deep down I knew he and my father loved me” Adýnamos says, “He did maybe when he pushed you off the ship that one time maybe that was his way of showing love” Tomerarenai leaves.

 

“Tomerarenai mark my word I will get my revenge” Adýnamos says

 

[The ship]

“There you are Tomerarenai” Agápis says looking at him “I would like to marry Jiru”, “What's in it for me” Tomerarenai says. “I’ll give you up to 40 gold bars” Agápis says, “60” Tomerarenai says, “fine 60” Agápis says, “How about 100” Tomerarenai says, “Fine please I’ll give you 200 bars of gold” Agápis says “I just want to marry Jiru”.

 

“Then I’ll go tell Jiru” Tomerarenai says

 

[later]

“What?! You sold me” Jiru shouts, “Look you’re my mercenary and I’ll give you half the pay so, stop whining” Tomerarenai says. “I don’t like him” Jiru shouts “I like you”, Tomerarenai slaps Jiru across her face “I’ll tell you this and you better listen you filthy b!tch, I am the captain and I'm in control. If you don’t like it I’ll gladly get rid of you and your brother” He says “I know why you’re here for your brother and for the money”.

 

Jiru looks at Tomerarenai as he walks by “Fine” She says “I’ll do it”.

1