THE Pirate Captain Volume ONE Chapter NINE – The last Chapter of volume one
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So because our wedding is in two weeks we should get to know each other” Agápis says, “I have no interest” Jiru says. “Well what can I do to make you interested, do you want my sauce” Agápis says, “I want you to leave me alone” Jiru says.

 

Tomerarenai appears behind a wall and stares at Jiru, Jiru looks back at him and snicker “Fine, let's have a fun day” Jiru says, “Thank you” Agápis says “I’m so happy”.

 

[The restaurant]

“So what do you like to do” Agápis says, “Sharpen my scythe” Jiru says, “Oh interesting” Agápis says, “Do you have a weapon?” Jiru asks, “I dual wield cutlasses,” Agápis says.

 

“Hello sir, you need to pay the bill” The waitress asks, “Here you go” Agápis says. “Why did you pay the bill?” Jiru asks “You’re one, the king's council just take it.

“Thats me I’m a good natured individual with no intent of theft what so ever” Agápis says, “Just sounds so stupid” Jiru says “If I could get away without needing to pay any money I would” Jiru gets interrupted by Agápis “Jiru our responsibility as kingsmen is to protect and help the people stealing from them is the exact opposite” Agápis says, “However I think you forget you can get what you want” Jiru says.

 

“You will understand one day for now you’re a new knight you’re not used to being one, stealing may be the way for mercenaries but not for knights” Agápis says, “Guess we just don’t see eye to eye” Jiru says.

 

[Meanwhile at sea]

“My child Tanken” Aplitos says “Tomerarenai has the Berserk Stone I want you to take it, I didn’t know where he was till the king sent me a message he’s one of the knights in my kingdom, do me a favor and retrieve the stone”.

 

Tanken scoffs, nods, then runs off.

 

“Poor child” Aplitos says “Rushing towards his death”, Tanken jumps off the boat and into the river.

 

[Meanwhile]

“Mastígio I need you to look after Jiru and make sure she doesn’t act out of place” Tomerarenai says, “I don’t know Tome” Mastígio says “I’m not too fond of mistreating Jiru isn’t it her choice”, “I respect your opinion” Tomerarenai says.

 

“Thanks Tome” Mastígio says smiling, “However, The king wanted Jiru to get married if she doesn’t agree he will assassinate us all” Tomerarenai says, “Tch, Fine I’ll monitor but don’t blame it on me if things don’t work out” Mastígio says he leaves.

 

“Idiot,” Tomerarenai says “Never before have I seen a man get tricked so easily at, some point Jakku will be trying to get the berserk stone which isn’t good because then, the king might accuse us then kick us out knowing Jakku he rarely ever listens but, by then Jiru marrys that money bag we get money and then we can leave, but if we stay I can get more money”

 

[Flashback, 10 years ago]

“Son, in life you will need money however, you have to know when to get money and when you can’t” Ischyrós says “Your eldest brother went off to get more money and he never returned we then found his headband in the ground with blood on it we never found him”  Ischyrós voice starts to faint.

 

[Present Day]

“I’ve been so caught up in money, and riches I forgot all about my revenge but where would he  even be? Maybe the king would know” Tomerarenai says “Once I get this cash I’ll then get to where he is not like I would know where he is”.

[Meanwhile]

“Guards do not fear Aplitos’s student Tanken will be returning soon let him through” The king says as he smiles, “Yes sir” The guards respond.

 

[Meanwhile]

“Jiru, do you know Aplitos” Agápis asks “he’s my brother, he’s also the richest man in the land”, “Interesting” Jiru says, “and, I know you like money so I’ll let this clear” Agápis pulls out a knife and points it to Jiru’s neck “Don't get with my brother” Agápis says throwing the knife at a bush.

 

Mastígio jumps out, “And you who sent you” Agápis says, "Tomerarenai I was sent here to protect Jiru and make sure you don't damage her" Mastígio says, "Lies" Agápis says "Bodyguards don't hide in bushes, Jiru I know you know this man so I have a question has he ever killed someone before".

 

[Flashback]

"Wasn't that your -" Jiru says, "My Father?" Mastígio says "Yeah it is what about him".

 

[Present]

"No" Jiru says, “Get lost me and Jiru are going back to the castle to make sure the kind doesn’t need me plus aplitos is returning” Agápis says excited, grabbing Jiru’s hand.

 

[30 minutes later the castle]

The screen becomes distorted, you see blood and guts everywhere, Jiru screeches, Kemono has a knife through his hand into the wall.

 

The king’s council room is filled with blood and guts, and the berserk stone is taken.

 

“Everyone’s dead” The king says, Tomerarenai walks in and his surprised “What happened guys?”, “Tanken killed everyone” The king says, “Does he have blond and black hair” Tomerarenai says.

 

“Yes” The king answers, “I was with the prince, and he showed up. I slashed his arm but he escaped” Tomerarenai tells the king.

 

“I can’t believe I have to do this” The king says “Kemono I have a mission for you and everyone else”, “Yes sir” Kemono says.

 

“Kemono, Tomerarenai, Agápis, and everyone else you will take my son to the land of Hogo we have good relations with that land my son will be protected there you can even have back Muryō" The king says, “Wait” Tomerarenai shouts “Do you know a man named Tolmirós he was a pirate captain and-”.

 

“He is banished from this land, and he was banished from Hogo but if you wish to seek him after you drop off my son I’ll let you go” The king says, “Fine” Tomerarenai says he pulls out a headband from his pocket this is the headband my father gave me,it belonged to my brother I swear an oath on this thing that I will deliver the prince and, I will kill the man who killed my father".

 

"Good to hear" The king says

 

[The End of Volume one… Volume two will begin one day]

0