5: Another Day Passes
106 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blue Game Screen:  Goblin Chief Defeated!

Blue Game Screen: Recieved 200 Gold! Recieved 150 experience points!

 

Nice!

"Kim, can you collect the mana stone?" I asked.

Looks like it dropped at least four of them, hopefully there will be some mid-grade stones.

Hm? 

I leaned over to pick up the jewel that was dropped.

 

Stats

Item: Eye of Truth

Type: Legendary

Description: Absorb this item. Will be able to descern the truth of the other party. Passive skill.

 

What a handy item! To think I'd get this lucky.

I clenched the item in my hand and watched as it got absorbed inside me.

 

                                                                 Green Game Screen: Achievemant!

                                                                   Text: Found a legendary Item!

                                                                             Reward: 1000 Exp

 

Oh!

Looks like today is my lucky day. 

"Alright, let's keep moving ahead!" I said.

After resting a bit we left the cafeteria and made our way through another narrow hall.

We didn't encounter any monsters for a least an hour before stumbling upon Goblin Scouts.

 

Text: Goblin Archer  Level  (8)

Text: Goblin Archer  Level (6)

Text Goblin Archer  Level (8)

Text: Goblin Archer   Level (5)

 

"Damn! Some more God-damn Goblins. When will we see the end?" Zu Wan complains.

 

SFX: KEEK!

 

Arrows came flying towards them.

"Everyone be careful!" Kim Sung calls out. 

"Ugh!" 

 

SFX: KEKEKE!

 

A goblin archer draws back its bow again to let loose more arrows, before it could do so an arrow hit it dead in the chest.

They all turned to find Xiang Tian with his own bow and arrow drawn back.

"Hey, healer! Take care of Shi Ju. She was hit!'' 

"I'm on it!" Li Mo says pulling Shi Ju to the side out of the range of arrows to heal her.

I used my skill to let out a few goblin followers to attack.

They managaed to weave about and kill two other Goblin Archers.

There were 2 more left to kill.

I watched as Xian Tian took out another one, leaving just one Goblin Archer.

 

SFX: KIIIIKKK!

 

The Goblin Archer was frightened and turned to run in the other direction.

"We musn't let it escape!" I ordered.

"No worries, I won't let it." Xiang Tian raised his bow and used his concentration to take down the Goblin that was running ahead of them.

They managed to clear the area before moving forward.

"It's starting to get late. We need to find a place to camp." I muttered.

"I'm famished." Yi Ling says rubbing her stomach.

"No worries, luckily we brought along some goblin meat with us." Kim Sung says.

They all turned up their nose at this but survival was key.

"Look Boss, there seems to be something over there!" Li mo says pointing.

I turned to notice a door at the end of the hall.

Above was a sign that read "SAFE AREA".

"Looks like we got lucky. 

They reached the safe area and entered.

Once they entered, they were greeted by a room with beds.

"There's no one else here." Shi Ju says with disappointment.

"Looks like we're the first ones to make it." I say sitting on the edge of one of the beds.

"Look at this, there's a fridge filled with food! We don't have to eat Goblin meet!" Zu Wan cries with watery eyes.

They all sighed with relief.

After I cooked a meal for everyone, we all crashed for the night.

It was late at night when others began to appear in the safehouse.

I was relieved to see others had survived.

 

The Next Day

 

"It was great to meet other people from our school. Too bad they didn't want to leave the Safe Area." Xiang Tian says.

We were already making our way through another hall.

Turns out once someone is ready to continue, a new door will appear in the safehouse leading out the other side.

 

                                                                                  Quest Screen: Quest Update

The world is now being invaded by monsters. The only way to survive is to fight. Enter through the dungeon, defeat the boss monster, and escape the building.

Time Limit: 3 Days

Reward: ??

Penalty: Death

 

"Three more days. We don't have much time. We should move ahead. I think we will be able to get out of here today. We only have three more floors to go." I say.

That would be the case if we can kill goblins much quicker.

It was obvious that the lower we go, the higher the levels of the monsters.

"Boss, look there, looks like there's another door." Li Mo points at the doubled doors that was at the end of the hall.

"Doesn't that look like a boss room?" Yi Ling wondered aloud.

She had a point.

After defeating all those goblins it would only make sense to suddenly fight a boss.

So goes most RPG games.

"Shit, it's just our luck to run into a boss right after leaving the safe area." I muttered.

"Should have known; must be the reason why no monsters had appeared this whole entire time." Kim Sung says.

We came upon the door.

I turned to the others, ".....try not to get yourselves killed. Since if you die I'd have to bury you." I said before turning back around.

The others were quiet before bursting into laughter.

I refuse to show them my red cheeks from saying something so embarrassing.

"That's boss for you. She's so not honest." Shi Shu says covering her mouth while hiding a smile.

Whatever, it's not like I will admit to it.

I reached up and pushed the doors open revealing a room with a wall of pillars.

It was not very big and one could barely see anything.

Once the doors shut behind us, torches were lit revealing a very big monster.

"Shit, that level is pretty high!" Xiang Tian breathed.

 

Text: Goblin Berserker  Level  (20)

 

 

5