Chapter 12
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raven went to her room and got ready for bed, when she woke up the next morning she did her normal procedure.

When dinner came she was excited to be making her last meal, she took out the ingredients. She jumped when she felt a touch on her shoulder.

She turned to find a handsome stranger standing in front of her, "How may I help you?"

"Did you forget about me?" The stranger replied.

"Do I know you?"

"From a few nights ago. Roman."

"Oh, I didn't see you in the dark that's why. Are you lost?"

"No, I wanted to come and talk to you again," Roman replied.

"Another rough day?"

"Yeah, and you were the first person I thought of, your words stayed with me," Roman replied and he seemed to be a bit insecure about divulging such information.

"I'm all ears but I have to be cooking whilst listening."

"That's fine by me." Roman grabbed a chair and he sat down and she carried on chopping up the ingredients.

"So work has been a bit tough lately, the larger it becomes the more enemies one makes. I can't even tell what's real or fake."

Raven nodded, "Seems hard,"

After some time, Roman turned the questions onto her, and she answered as much as she could.

He wasn't asking many complicated but rather direct questions, some of her answers amused him and she wondered why or were they odd and she just thought of them as normal.

Regardless it felt nice to have company after the few months that she had, she had felt alone and isolated but with Roman here it felt a bit different.

Had she missed having a company that much?

As good-looking as Roman was she knew that he must be like Damien, birds of the same feather usually flocked together.

"Roman, I heard you were but I couldn't find you. So this is where you have been hiding."

Raven froze a bit at Damien's voice, how long had it been since she had seen him, she didn't want to act a fool and embarrass herself in front of him and Roman.

Her heartbeat was fast and the pain was strong yet again with the memories of him with other girls.

"I was just talking to Raven," Roman replied,

"Is that so, you two know each other?" Damien replied and Raven couldn't pick any emotion in his voice. She carried on chopping her ingredients.

"Yeah, we met outside at night," Roman replied.

"Are you done talking to her?" Damien asked.

"Not quite but we can carry this on another time," Roman replied.

Before he left Roman walked up to her, and Raven was caught off-guard, his scent was really good and he was way more handsome up close.

"Can I have your number?"

"Sure," Raven told him her digits and he saved it.

"Talk to you later." Roman winked at her as he went out and when she looked next to him she found Damien watching her.

He didn't say anything to her as he also walked out after Roman

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0