Chapter 5
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentin pulls her up and leads her to the dancefloor, and her hand feels so soft in his and he was surprised that they were the same that had hit him a few days ago.

They got the dance floor and he pulled her very close into his arms. His one hand went firmly around her waist as his other hand held hers. Her one hand went to his shoulder and her touch felt electric to him.

Her scent was very alluring,

“Did you want to talk about the deal?” Her voice came out soft, he knew that she didn’t want anyone hearing them.

“No, I just wanted to dance.” Valentin replied.

“Are you sure you not trying to distract me?”

“No Blue, am I not allowed just to want to dance?” Valentin whispered.

Valentin could see Blue’s mind working, he pulled her way much closer and she was flush against him.

Her waist was very small and delicate, and he didn’t know why he wanted her attention on him only. Blue looked up at him in question.

He had to hold her attention, “Where is Gadot?”

“He couldn’t make it due to reasons I can’t say.”

Valentin nodded,

“Why are you interested in the whereabouts of him?” Blue asked.

“How can I not, if he is not here who knows what he might be plotting.”

Blue nodded, “That is a fair supposition but obviously I can’t change your mind,”

“Why do you think I have made up my mind?”

“If I were in the same position as you Valentin I would also think the same and I am not easily swayed.”

The way she had said his name sent chills all over his body, she had an huge impact on him and he wanted her in bed so badly.

He had to control himself, he couldn’t be hard now of all times.

Valentin chuckled, “You are upfront I see.”

“I suppose so. The song is up I have to go.” Blue pulled out of his arms, and he missed her warmth. She swayed over to the waiter and got some champagne.

She sat by the corner and she watched everyone walking in and out. She sometimes would nod at some men and Valentin knew they were part of their gang.

She sipped on her champagne and Valentin wondered what he was doing watching her, yet he could not help be captivated by her.

She took some sips from her champagne and he would be irritated when occasionally some men would sit next to her or try to charm her.

She was polite enough, which told him she was doing it also for business. As if feeling his gaze on her Blue looked up and Valentin didn’t look away.

He looked at he squarely, he did not care that she knew that he was observing her, she broke the eye contact and carried on with her business.

“Is she important?”

Valentin was drawn out of his observation when he saw Kourtney taking a seat next to him,

“Yes, she is Gadot’s second hand.”

Kourtney nodded, “Is there something she is planning? I saw you two dancing.”

“She would not divulge where Gadot is.” Valentin replied.

“Tough one to crack I see.”

“I didn’t expect her to say and this shows her loyalty is very strong.”

Kourtney nodded, “Just like mine.”

Valentin looked back and saw Blue had disappeared from where she was sitting, she knew he was watching her and she had slipped away.

Valentin got up, “I need to find Blue.”

“Blue?” Kourtney asked in confusion.

“Her name is Blue, I will be back. Keep an eye out for Mario.”

Valentin went upstairs, he searched the rooms and couldn’t find her, he went outside and went to the back garden.

There she sat alone deep in thought, “This is where you went.”

Blue turned not surprised to find him there, “Are you having me watched?” 

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0