Chapter 6
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentin sat next to her, “No but I am watching you.”

“Why?”

“Personal reasons.”

“And I am guessing you won’t tell me what those personal reasons are,” Blue replied sarcastically.

“I want you”

Blue turned sharply, “You what?”

“I want you to be mine.” Valentin was always straightforward when he wanted a girl but most of the time they came to him willingly.

“I’m afraid you are going to have to go for another girl.”

“Why? Are you with Gadot?”

“That’s a personal business and I am sure that you are aware that men in your industry don’t tend to have one girl.”

Valentin knew what she was implying, and it was true, he loved having a variety of girls and not just one.

“Are you not a fan of that?”

“It’s none of my business what men prefer in the bedroom and personal wise.”

Valentin saw Blue always distanced herself from afar too personal answer,

“But I am sure you want to have a say in it.”

“As long as I can do the same, I mean why not?”

Valentin felt a hot surge of jealousy rise in him, he did not want to share Blue with anyone else. He wondered how far he would go to make that happen.

“I can’t share with anyone else,” Valentin responded firmly.

Blue shrugged, “Not my problem I suppose.”

Valentin held her small face by the jaw with his ringed fingers and turned her to face him, “It should be your problem as I did say I want you in my bed.”

Blue looked as if she wanted to laugh and at the same time she was finding it amusing, “Valentin, you are taking what I said too close to heart about keeping your enemies closer. I didn’t literally mean it.”

Valentin could only see her cherry red lips moving and he couldn’t help himself but inch closer and closer to her.

Before his lips landed onto hers she had pulled away from her face from within reach, “Valentin you might be attractive to some women, and I will give it to you but I am not attracted to you.”

Valentin chuckled, when was the last time that he had been rejected, it felt odd at this stage.

“I will make you mine,” Valentin replied.

Blue turned then and she inched in and now they were just a breath apart from each, her scent was intoxicating,

“I will never be yours Valentin, we may be business rivals, but we will never be anything more. Yours? That will never happen.”

“That’s what you say Blue, but wait until I get you in my bed.”

Valentin saw her eyes go down purposely slowly on his member, “Big, but size doesn’t matter it’s what you can talk about. And when they are all talk they do lack in the bedroom.”

Her eyes came back up to him and Valentin was surprised, when was the last time someone spoke down at him, even Gadot didn’t dare.

“I think you forget who I am.”

“I thought this was a personal matter,” Blue replied sweetly.

Valentin grabbed the back of her neck and she didn’t flinch, she looked at him squarely, “It may be a personal matter but you have to be careful where your tread.”

Valentin saw that she took his threat very seriously, she nodded solemnly, “I apologize, Sir, I overstepped my bounds.”

Valentin was surprised at how she had just easily changed and apologized; she sure was something else.

He wondered how he had not known about her? Well, he really was not in relations with Gadot, he was stricken out of his thoughts,

“Can you let go of my neck?”

Valentin saw her eyes were dull and showed nothing, he let go of her neck and she pulled back and stretched a bit.

Early access to Chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0