Chapter 7
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He observed her back tattoo that was nearly protruding out of her dress, he could not make out what it was.

He wanted to trace his hand over it and every inch of her body.

"Aren't you going to leave me alone now?"

Valentin looked at her and saw that she wanted to be anywhere but with him.

"Do I make you that uncomfortable Blue?"

"I could not care less what you do, in this line of business no one has time to feel uncomfortable."

"Valentin there you are, I have been searching a while for you."

Valentin and Blue both turned to Kourtney's voice but Blue looked confused a bit as to who she was and so did Kourtney look at her with disdain.

"I have been out here Kourtney as you can see."

Kourtney tilted her head, "Who is she?"

"This is Blue, Gadot's second hand."

"Nice to meet you Blue, and I am Kourtney, Valentin's.........."

Before Kourtney could finish her sentence Blue cut her off, "Pleasure is mine, and excuse me."

Valentin watched Blue get up swiftly and she disappeared, not once did she even look back. Kourtney took Blue's place,

"What were you two talking about?" Kourtney probed.

"Nothing important."

"So was it personal? What did you want to know about her, I could have befriended her Valentin. I would have gotten whatever information we needed or if she knows me one of the other girls could."

"That wasn't necessary and besides I wanted to confirm my suspicions about Gadot being injured."

Kourtney nodded, "Did you find out everything that you needed to know then?"

"I did but there is more I need to know about her."

"Such as?" Kourtney replied very fast.

"Nothing of importance for now."

"I don't mind who you fuck Valentin as long as your heart belongs to me at the end of the day that's all that matters to me," Kourtney replied.

"My heart does not belong to you Kourtney and you know that. Let's not do this again."

"Why not Valentin? Fine, I don't mind, as long as I am who matters most to you that's all that matters to me."

"We should head back inside as we cannot manage to keep our guards down."

"I want to go home Valentin, you could take this dress off me," Kourtney replied.

"As tempting as it is we need to finish a few things then I will take you up on that offer."

Kourtney nodded and they headed back inside, Valentin scanned around the room and that was a bit odd that he could not spot Blue.

Where had she gone to and whom was she talking to?

"Everything is set and dusted, our business is done." Rex whispered in his ear. Valentin nodded and he motioned for Kourtney to let her know that they were all leaving.

When they got outside Valentin saw Blue standing outside, Kourtney looped her arm around his and they got closer to her.

He saw that their car was coming, Blue noticed them next to her,

"It was a pleasure seeing you again Valentin and Kourtney."

"Likewise," Valentin replied and Kourtney was quietly giving her the cold shoulder.

"Is your car not here yet?" Valentin asked her,

"Should be here some time," Blue replied.

Their car pulled up and Valentin saw that it was windy. He unhooked Kourtney's hand around his and took off his blazer and put it around Blue.

She tried to refuse but didn't allow her room to argue, "we are going and you are here, it's pretty windy."

"Well thank you then," Blue replied.

Valentin opened the door for Kourtney who looked furious as she climbed, and he got in and they were on their way.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

0