Chapter 8
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You shouldn't be too nice to her Valentin, she is the second hand of our rivalry."

"I know what I am doing Kourtney so you don't have to be worried about who I talk to and why I talk to them. I know what she does and I am aware of who she is."

"It's not that Valentin, it's just that her eyes are so devoid of emotion that she looks a bit scary, it's as if she is plotting something," Kourtney responded in a snarky tone.

"Her eyes tell a different story." Said Valentin, he groaned inwards, she was really screwing with his head.

She was not within his grasp, she obviously had her own loyalties towards Gadot, and the manner in which she carried herself told him so.

"When we get what we want, we should kill her and Gadot so they are no loose ends." Kourtney carried on.

"That is the plan," Valentin replied, he had to stop thinking with his dick, or else he would mess up their long term plan if it came to his choosing his gang or some random girl he was infatuated with he would definitely go for his gang even if it meant he had to kill her.

They got home and the minute his bedroom door closed, Kourtney had jumped on him and she was ferociously taking off his suit.

Valerian watched her go down to her knees.....................................................

A couple of weeks had passed and everything was going well for Valentin, he was conquering and was becoming even more feared by all men.

So this morning, when Rex had come and knocked on his door telling him that Gadot was here to see him he was not the least bit surprised.

He knew they were up to something but he had a gap on them. He took his time to get ready and didn't care that he had made him wait half an hour.

That would send a statement to him to show him who has the upper hand, and he knew that Gadot's ego was very much bruised by seeking him out already.

He went out to the veranda where he found him sitting.

"Gadot what do I owe this visit?"

He saw Gadot stiffen a bit, and he knew he was striking a nerve by emphasizing that he was the one that had come to him and not the other way around.

"It's a been a while, Valentin."

"I see that, seems as if you vanished into thin air Gadot, I thought something might have happened to you."

At his words he saw that Gadot wanted to curse him out, he was probing him a bit by letting him know that he knew that something was up with him but not letting him fully know how much he knew.

Gadot recovered a bit, "Just had a few things to take care of."

"So what do I owe this visit, surely you didn't just come to drink tea and chat with me."

"As a matter of fact I did Valentin, the news is rampant and I hear you are covering some grounds."

"Grounds that don't concern you," Valentin replied.

"We are in the middle of signing a treaty so we shouldn't be on that many bad terms." Gadot replied.

"Were," Valentin replied.

"What do you mean?"

"That was in the past Gadot, I don't intend to sign a treaty anymore, in such times things are uncertain but when they do settle down, and if I do remember maybe we will relook at it."

Valentin could see Gadot getting angry and he knew Gadot was getting the message that there was no treaty that would be signed but there would be a full-fledged war between them.

Valentin could see Gadot's mouth form into a thin line and he opens his mouth to curse at him when he is interrupted by Blue walking in.

She walks purposefully towards Gadot and stands next to him just like Rex was. Valentin had not seen her in a while but saw her walk in with so much confidence with her hair slicked back, in a suit.

He watched the way her walk was smooth and her hips swayed, and even though she was emotionless the minute she stood beside Gadot he seemed to relax and regained his composure significantly.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

1