Chapter 9
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blue did not say a word but she stood there and he knew that bought a bit of confidence to Gadot. He looked back at Gadot waiting for him to finish his statement.

“I suppose there is no need to rush.” Gadot replied.

With that, they left,

“Check the camera’s Rex.”

Rex nodded, “It was too odd at how Gadot just capsulated.

After half an hour Rex barged in, “Blue was searching around, but some of the cameras could not pick her up.”

“Go get her, “

Kourtney came in, “Get who?”

“Blue,” Valentin replied.

“Why?”

“She was trespassing.”

Kourtney nodded, “You said you would sit in the meeting for us today.”

Valentin groaned, and he got up. He had to check up on the girl's side and he went with Kourtney.

He was greeted by them all and he listened half-heartedly, he did not care about what outfits and characters they would dress up as.

He listened to their new ideas, dinner arrived and they ate. He was glad he only had to do this once in a blue moon.

He went to his room and today Cherry was the one who would entertain him. She dropped her rob in front of him.

Valentin jolted awake to commotion and screams, he put on sweats and was out the door. He went towards the interrogation room.

Some of the guards and Rex also joined him and when he got there, he was shocked. He got there and found some of his guards, and the other girls were on the ground.

Kourtney was screaming in pain as Blue held her in a chokehold

Rex nodded to the other guards and they all attacked Blue at once, and she seemed to have fought so much already.

Her hands were held back and cuffed, they had landed many blows to her and she was bleeding.

“When did she get here?” Valentin asked Rex.

“This afternoon.”

Kourtney ran up to him,

“What happened Kourtney?”

“She taunted us but I did not know how dangerous she is, so I let her loose but she had us all fooled.” Kourtney whimpered.

Valentin motioned for the one guard to take her to get some medical attention, Blue had done a number on her and the rest of them.

Blue seemed to be very calm and she did not seem to care.

“Did you interrogate her?”

“Not yet, we were waiting for you,” Rex replied.

Valentin motioned for everyone to leave and they did. He walked up in front of Blue, who seemed to be ignoring him completely as she didn’t bother to acknowledge or look at him.

He gripped her bruised jaw and she winced a bit as he roughly turned her face to him. He squeezed hard, and he could see the amount of pain she was in.

“You will listen when you are at my place. My place, my rules Blue.”

He knew applying pressure on her jawbones was unbearable but to make it worse she was already bruised.

She nodded, but he could see she didn’t want to and she looked at him fully then.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

1