Chapter 10
12 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentin tilted his head, "Your face looks like a mess, you need to stop struggling." Valentin took a chair turned it around and placed it in front of her.

He was sitting close in proximity to her that an inch or two closer he would be able to kiss her.

He called for the guard to bring him a towel and some water, when he had gotten them he rinsed the cloth and wiped her face.

She looked better, she just had a small cut on the top of her brow. When he was done he called the guard back in to get the cloth and water.

When the guard was gone he turned to her,

"I am sure you are well aware as to why you are here." Valentin proceeded.

"I have an idea," Blue replied.

Valentin looked at her squarely, "You woke me from my sleep, we can take as long as you want. It does not bother me."

"Same here, if you don't know why you bought me here then I would suggest you let me go," Blue replied.

"What were you looking for here?" Valentin asked.

He saw that she was caught out, "I just got lost."

"Didn't seem like it to me. So tell me what were you looking for?"

"I needed the bathroom and ended up being............" Before Blue had finished her sentence, Valentin had gripped her throat.

He could see she was struggling to breathe,

"Fine......" she chocked out and Valentin let her go. She gasped for air,

"Do you have something to say Blue?"

"I will tell you what you want. If...."

"You are in no terms to negotiate Blue, but I will hear you out."

"If we fight one on one and you defeat me,"

"How do I know you are telling the truth?" Valentin replied.

"I always keep my word," Blue replied.

Valentin nodded, he went to the door and got the keys to her cuffs, and closed the door, he uncuffed her and she was looking at him in surprise.

He put his chair aside and so did she,

"Ladies fir.............."

Before Valentin could finish his sentence, Blue had lunged at him and landed a blow on his face. He smiled, how bold she was.

Her blow was hard, when she lunged again he blocked her hit and he put her in a chokehold that was very hard.

She flipped him over and he landed on his feet, he swiped his feet under hers and she landed on the ground.

They got up fast, and she ran full force lunging at him, she could not knock him over as he tackled her to the ground.

She wrapped her legs around his neck and flipped him over. They both got up faster and Valentin could tell she was using all her might even after she had fought some of his men.

He blocked her blows until she landed on his stomach which knocked him off, but he recovered fast and one hit above her right breast winded her.

She ran towards him and he stopped her by holding her neck in a choke.

She raised her hands, "Fine I lost."

He pulled her by her neck close to him, and her face was tilted upright and close to his, "You will now tell me what I want Blue, no games."

Valentin was surprised when he felt her hands go around his naked torso and she pulled his body flush on hers and she stood on her tiptoes and placed a kiss on his lips.

Valentin put his other hand on her neck and kissed her back, her lips were soft but they worked against his.

Her mouth opened and his tongue went in and he drew her closer wanting to feel all of her.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava

2