Bonus Chapter
382 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jae Hyun entered the kitchen. Looking at the lady who looked like his lady who held a knife in her one hand while in the other she held a fruit, placing it down on the chopping board, raising his brows he said, "My lady, you are up to no good again?"

The knife paused in the air. Turning to look at Jae Hyun she smiled shaking her head. "I'm sorry that I don't meet your expectations as a master but my dear, me being up to no good is set in stone way before my birth."

Nodding his head he walked up to a basket on the table. Lifting up the lid covering it his eyes widened, "My lady, are you going to cook something?"

"Mn."

"What are you going to make this time?" He asked although he could guess by the ingredients inside the basket. Ginger, garlic, aniseed, green onions, potatoes, cabbage and a dead black chicken.

Turning to look at him she asked, "Do you have a problem with my cooking?"

Jae Hyun, "No but didn't you make this already?"

"I did but felt like there was something missing so I will try again."

Nodding his head in understanding he remembered, "My lady, I have done what you asked."

"What did you do?"

Jae Hyun, "Got rid of us."

"How?"

He regurgitates the process… staring at this human she took in she couldn't help but feel that something was most definitely wrong with him. Pointing the knife in her hand at him she ordered, "Wash and cut those vegetables to reflect on your actions."

"…"

4