Magical Love seas of lost star house 2: Revengeagon part 2
525 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Its officially been over a year since I released the first chapter of this story. Hears to another year.

Also I'm hoping that I get to introduce the rest of the love interests this chapter, so it might be a bit long and all over the place.

Me and Woff have reached the capital's gate with minimal issues. 

"Hey look who's back! Someone go get the lieutenant!"

The guard who stayed greets woff,

"Welcome back! How did the test go, Stray?"

"Please drop that nickname already would you? Otherwise my assignment was easy enough. There is something else I need to report though."

After Woff tells the guard about the pygmy hyenacinths, we are asked to stay in a waiting room until the lieutenant arrives.

"Hey why did the guard call you Stray?"

"It's a regrettable nickname, but they call me that-"

"Because compared to his brother, Venor, he's just a stray pup."

A bewitching woman makes their presence known. Their armor looks like a modified version of the standard armor the other guards were wearing. It shows excessive skin and makes me question if it would actually protect her in a fight.

"I see you're still breaking regulation with that armor, Scarlett."

"Geez, get over it already! I just made the armor more cute."

"Hold on, Wofrren's brother is that Venor? The Lone Wolf of Esu?"

"Oh my! Woff honey, did you not tell your cute girlfriend here about your family?"

"G-girlfriend?!"

Wofrren goes completely red and starts to stammer.

Correct Scarlett?
>Yes
No

 Seeing as Woff is currently short circuiting, it seems like I'll have to correct her on the matter.

"Lieutenant... Scarlett was it? It seems you're operating under a misconception. Wofrren and I aren't in that kind of relationship as we have met only recently."

"Oh, it looks like you were dumped... Don't worry big sis Scarlett will comfort you!"

Scarlett saunters over to Wofrren and gives him a hug and pats his head.

"...I don't really need comforting though?"

Player used the skip function.

It's the first day of school. My uniform looks nice and I walk with a pep in my step. I'm getting some stares from the other students but I ignore them. I feel like nothing can ruin my mood, well that is until something that does ruin my mood decides to bump into me.

"Guh!"

"Kyaa"

I've bumped into a girl around my age. Her hair is a fiery red and her yellow eyes seem to have an intense flame burning in them. Judging by her uniform and retinue of a stone faced butler and knight in menacing armor, she's a noble

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, are you ok?"

I reach out to help her up, but my hand is slapped away.

"I don't need the pity of some oblivious commoner who can't even see where she's going!"

"Ha?"

She gets up and dusts herself off before continuing.

"What? Are you too dim to understand what I'm saying you, dumb bitch? Watch where you're going."

Is this cunt being serious right now? I stride up real close to her face.

"You trying to pick a fight with me, whore?"

"It's just like a brutish commoner to turn to violence the minute their inferiority is revealed... Very well if that's what you so desire, I can put you in your fucking place."

Just as things are about to get fun, we're interrupted by the bitch's guard dog.

"Woah woah woah, lets slow down and step back, Bern. Its not worth getting suspended on your first day at the academy over a measly commoner!"

"But she's the one in the wrong here! If us nobles allow the filthy unwashed masses to talk back like that, all of humanity would crumble into savagery! I am only putting her back in line"

The knight makes a troubled face under his visor, and continues to dissuade her

"Even if you're in the right, it'd still reflect poorly on your family if you got into a fight on your first day of school. Besides if I let you get into a fight, I'd probably get fired and you wouldn't want that would you, Bern?"

The noble girl face falters for a moment, however she quickly regains her composure and grabs me by the collar.

"You got lucky today, peon. However know this, if you ever cross me, Bernadette Autumburn again, I'll make your life a living hell. YOU HEAR ME?"

I spit at her feet and respond,

"Do your worst."

"Tch"

She and her lackeys turn and leave. Well except for the butler. He bows to me and says,

"On my master's behalf I sincerely apologize." 

Then he turns and starts walking away. I mumble to myself as he goes,

"I suppose I have more enemies then just those people with the wolf insignia..."

The butler freezes in his tracks for a second.

"Hmm, what is it? Did you forget something?"

He speaks without looking at me.

"My name is Bram. Contact me at some point as I think I have some information that might interest you."

With that he finally leaves for real this time.

-------

Me and that shitty noble girl ended up having the same first class as each other. She seemed to be quite popular as several other noble girls flocked to her. However eventually the teacher came in and the class dispersed, or at least we think thats the teacher.

To be frank they look like a child. She had to get up on a little step stool so her face could be above the podium. She's actually pretty cute; maybe I should give her some candy or something later.

"Hello class, I am your homeroom teacher, Cassandra. I'll also be responsible for teaching-"

Bernadette decided to interrupt the teacher mid speech,

"What's a child doing here, pretending to be a teacher?"

The room goes silent as the teacher stops speaking and downturns her head for a moment. The action hides her eyes behind her bangs. I can faintly hear a deep sigh. The teacher looks back up. The cute smile on her face has disappeared leaving only an unsettling neutral expression. Her eyes seem to glow an eerie red.

"Its a tad early, but it seems a demonstration of my skill is necessary. Miss, please come up to the front of the class."

"Huh?"

Bernadette is hesitant to get up.

"COME TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS!"

"A-alright, I get it."

The act of her getting up feels like an eternity. The rest of the room is either frozen or uncontrollably shaking. Finally Bernadette is just in front of the teacher.

"We will be having a spar. Ready whatever magical implement you use to help focus spells."

"W-wait are we really doing-"

"Pull out your focus implement. I'll let you have the first strike."

"Geez, Fine! Don't complain when you need to be sent to a healer though!"

she pulls out a small twig out of her pocket which magically expands into a staff. She narrows her eyes and focuses her sight on the tip of the staff.

[Ice]

Small icicles form in the air and rapidly launch towards Cassandra. It looks like she's going to be skewered until...

They just stop. All momentum is killed and they fall uselessly to the ground and melt. Now it's the teacher's turn.

She takes one of her fingernails and rakes it over her wrist releasing a few droplets of blood. The droplets seem to evaporate into a red mist and travel towards Bernadette. When the mist touches her, she falls over and starts uncontrollably convulsing. A little bit of foam starts to appear at the corner of mouth.

Its pretty nice to see her experience a little bit of karma.

"Alright class, continuing from before the interruption-"

Player used the skip function.

It seems I've gotten lost while looking for my next class. While looking around I found a secluded garden, however as I reached the center, I noticed a glowing flame. This means trouble, so I rush in. 

After reaching a certain vicinity around the fire I hear a man's screams and notice a man at the center of it. Thinking fast I quickly grab him and drag him into the near by pond, ignoring the pain. Once the fire is doused, I inject as much healing magic as I can into him. His burns slowly recede revealing quite the handsom face. His breathing stabilizes and I feel my eyes grow heavy. It seems I've over done it.

----

I wake up in the infirmary a couple of hours later. Apparently the school day is already over. According to the nurse it seems I was excused from classes for my great dead. I thank her for watching over me and head out so I can go to my inn.

Before leaving school grounds I encountered a peculiar boy hiding beneath a stair case. He has good looks, but rather than saying he's handsom, it's more like he's cute. He's in pretty rough shape, being covered in bruises and wearing an eyepatch. I can't do anything about a missing eye, but the least I can do is heal up his bruises.

"Huh?"

He notices the light surrounding him, providing healing, and looks around to find the source. Finally looking up he notices me on the steps.

"Sorry, can't do anything about a missing eye unless I have the eye in question."

His face turns to one of shock before slouching into a goofy smile.

"Its has been far too long my fair maiden of the sun. I thank you for your assistance. I am now once again ready to fight off the vile forces of darkness infecting this world!"

Huh? Why's this guy talking to me like he knows me?

"Sorry, I'm drawing a blank here. Have we met before?"

"Impossible, have you forgotten the great and mighty Dark Pillar of Flaming Justice, Xeno'gorath?!"

"Uhhh... yeah?"

"Oh..."

An awkward silence follows for a moment. He looks like he's on the verge of tears, did I mess up?

"W-well uh... don't worry about my eye. Even the greatest of healers wouldn't be able to undo the foul curse on it. XENO'GORATH AWAY!"

And with that he quickly scurries off. What an odd fellow.

-----

I take the shortcut I found earlier back to the inn. While in the alley I hear a scream off pain. I quickly rush over to where the sound was coming from and find a boy my age clutching his right hand. He's quite handsome, but he quite dirty and wearing rags. It seems like he's missing a few fingers, ouch. I quickly get to work and use my magic to heal him. The fingers won't grow back, but the skin will grow over the wound stopping the bleeding.

"Phew, its not perfect but that should stop you from die too blood loss. What happened here?"

"Thanks and sorry!"

He quickly gets up and runs away. What was up with him? I get up only to feel like something is missing. I check my pockets and notice my wallet is missing. Oh I'm gonna find that bastard!

What route will this side story pursue
  • Alford, the prince Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wofrren, the squire Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Xeno'gorath, the dark pillar of flaming justice (kyle) Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Harvick, the theif Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bram, the butler Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Lavalivarus Votes: 6 42.9%
Total voters: 14
14