Magical love seas of lost star house 2: Revengeagon part 3
328 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
The other day, I sought some counsel with a buddy of mine for help naming an upcoming villain in the story who's a greedy business man that hoards wealth because I suck at naming things. They dead ass suggest Gew Yish. The best part is they didn't even realize the problem until I pointed it out. Just accidentally made up the most offensive name possible on accident. 

Also I wanted this chapter to do the entirety of this dungeon so I can immediately jump into the meeting with Lavalivarus, but the chapter would be way too long so I'm cutting it into two.

A few months have gone by since I enrolled in the academy. I never managed to find my wallet, but my monetary issues have been all solved because of the man I saved from burning to death. It turned out that he was the first prince, Alford Gray Esu. I ended up getting a decent sum of money as a reward from the crown and Alford himself has been interacting with me quite a bit. 

He has been a massive help by assisting with my studies and showing me around the capital. His majesty's generosity has been overwhelming. I've gotten so many gifts, but all I can give back is cheap commoner stuff. Even though what I gift him in return should be nothing but trash in his eyes, he always gives a beaming, genuine smile upon receiving it. His majesty says he always secretly wanted to live like a commoner, but I just can't get that.

My interaction with the prince hasn't been all sunshine and roses though. By being around him, I've drawn even more ire from the bitch I bumped into on the first day. Bernadette Autumburn and her friends have been nothing but a nuisance. Constant insults, spreading rumors, and destroying my property. They'd probably get more physical if I didn't kick one of their lackey's ass when they tried confronting me face-to-face. It seems my only respite in school is now my time with Alford.

*knock knock*

There is a knock on my door. Upon opening it is the prince's personal messenger. Such events are a common occurrence. Whenever Alford wishes to meet with me, he always sends this man. However he seems strangely tense this time around.

"H-hello Sky. His majesty wishes to meet you in the school garden like usual. H-he says its quite urgent and that you should make haste!"

"Urgent? Is someone hurt or something?"

"I-i don't know... His highness just said they need your presence immediately."

Accept Alford's urgent request?
>yes
No

Alford has shown themselves to be a trust worthy guy and It'd take a very powerful person to get his personal messenger to betray him, however something is pretty suspicious here. Why the hell would Alford call for me specifically if there was an emergency? Sure I have a relatively rare light magic aptitude, but I'm still a novice. The crown has a dedicated light magic user to heal those in the palace. They'd be a lot more trust worthy than some random commoner his highness met a few months ago, even if we are starting to develop a bond. If the messager has been compromised like I assume, I can only think of one powerful individual who has it out for me, Bernadette Autumburn. Looks like they decided to man up and face me directly. If that's the case I should make haste. Worse case scenario I meet up with Alford and heal some people. I nod my head,

"Lead the way!"

The messenger looks a little relived,

"Understood, follow me."

---

When we arrive the garden, Alford is clearly not present. No instead its a couple of familiar faces. I'm already pulling out my blade to attack Bernadette and her minions when I hear,

"Sorry but I have to do this for my family. [Sleep]"

My body becomes incredibly heavy. [Sleep] huh? Aptitude for those kinds of debuff spells are incredibly rare. Suppose that's how the messenger got his job, but I'll be damned if I let that stop me. I can't help but laugh,

"Hahaha, Did you really think a measly spell like this would put me down?"

 With all my willpower I demand my body to turn and raise my sword.

"Shit! Albert put more focus in the spell!"

 Unfortunately juuuuuust before my blade gets a lick of his blood...

[Freeze]

 My arms are encased incased in ice centimeters away from the messenger's face. Its not long before the sleep spell's effect starts to strengthen. My legs give out.

Bernadette walks up nice and close to the messenger, ignoring the collapsed me, and whispers something in his ear that I barely make out.

"Well that was a close one. If I was a second late, you're head would've been cut in half. Despite your less than ideal performance, a deal's a deal, here's the key as promised. Oh and remember if this gets out you're just as screwed as us, peon. Run along now."

She steps away with a fake smile on her face and waves as Albert runs off.

"Well then ladies, lets get to work!"

My eyelids grow heavy and everything goes dark.

---

I wake up in a dark, musty room.

[Light]

Casting a basic light spell I get a good look at my surroundings. The building seems to be made mostly of wood, that has long since become rotten. It looks like an antiquated school house. Then it clicks, they really did all that just to throw me into the supposedly haunted former academy building. The place that was used by the academy before the new building was made. 

Right behind me is the door, but it won't open. I try messing with the lock on the knob, but it seems the door is blocked from the outside. Fine then, there's other options. I go to one of the dust covered windows. The dust is so thick that the light from outside can't get through. I'd use my sword to smash the window, but it seems they were smart enough to confiscate all my gear. I'd prefer to avoid cutting my hand on the glass, but hey I guess I can always heal it. I throw a punch, but it feels like I hit a boulder. The window holds firm, is it enchanted? Fine, I'll just have to put more effort in!

---

My efforts only resulted in me becoming pissed and some bloody knuckles that I had to waste mana healing. I suppose I also cleaned up some of the dust letting some light in, but it isn't much. Fuck does that mean I just have to sit here and wait to be rescued? No, there has to be another way. I get up from where I was sitting. Lets do some exploring, why don't we? It's then that I see the shadowy figure staring at me from the hallway. Fuck.

12