Chapter 1
2.2k 8 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prince Edward was well known for his greed, cruelty and general disregard for anyone but himself. He took great pleasure in taunting the poor, often dressing in his finest silk and cackling like a schoolboy throwing the castles rotten food and trash at the starving peasants gleefully. 

He of course was always followed by the royal guard so no one dared protest. Although the general dislike of prince Edward was mutual throughout the castle, everyone even the servants were excited for today, it was prince Edwards eighteenth birthday and a great celebration was to take place. 

Everyone was invited, the king had even opened a large banquet hall for all the peasants and farmers in the village, they would be separated from the high class guests of course but the king wanted his people to remain peaceful and obedient so he insisted they be served the best food and drink, the same that would be served to his more royal and important guests. 

The kingdom was buzzing with excitement as the guests filled the banquet halls, the sun just beginning to dip into the horizon as the more important guests arrived in posh carriages pulled by highly decorated horses. This was a time to show off after all. Princes, lords, princesses, rich merchants all the most important of important people piled through the great doors to the castle, a healthy chatter begin as the guests were seated in the banquet hall. 

Prince Edward wore a smug grin as he tore open presents gifted to him from each and every rivaling kingdom. Fine silk, gold, jewels, silver. The young princes eyes glazed over as his greed consumed him. Then the feast started, everyone cheered as the prince raised his glass, thanked all his loyal supporters and gulped down the first of the nights wine. Once he finished his drink, everyone else proceeded to drink theirs and fill their stomachs with the feast settled in front of them. 

After hours of drinking and eating, a very drunk prince Edward declared that it was time to dance and so the merry party continued. The young prince, very drunk and horny at this point in time decided to go around the ball room, groping and dancing with every young woman present. 

No one dared protest, this was the prince after all, son of the high king. No other royal came close to his rank. Once the dancing had come to a stop it was time for the last presents of the night. 

Lords and ladies lined up, presenting fine gifts to the young prince. It was at this time as the very last gift was given to prince Edward that tragedy struck, prince Edwards life would never be the same after this moment. A dark cloud of ethereal smoke flew into the banquet hall, engulfing everything in eerie darkness. 

A few startled screams echoed throughout the hall. Then the smoke disappeared and a striking young woman wearing black silk robes appeared before the prince. 

His eyes went wide as she leaned over, smiling at him. The king of course seemed to recognize this woman as he immediately got up, his eyes widening. "Get away from my son you vile witch!" He yelled, his bearded face puffing up in anger. "You are banished from my kingdom! I told you once before I'll have you rot in the dungeons if you showed your face here again! Guards seize the witch!!" 

The woman smiled as the armored men begin to surround her, she laughed in an icy tone and snapped her fingers. Suddenly the guards begin to shrink and within several minutes all that remained were about a dozen frightened bunnies hopping around the dining hall. 

"And I told you my king, that I would not tolerate my land being seized or my forests being burned. You had you're chance, I gave you plenty of warning. Now it's time for you to pay retribution for your sins." The icy witch said with a bit of glee in her voice. 

The king cowardly shrunk in his throne as She danced around the frightened young prince and leaned on his shoulder. "For your greed" She said with a sing song voice. "You will never be sated." She continued, now whispering into the princes ear. "With this curse, you will be feared, and not in the ways you desire. You will be feared not for who you are.." She paused and smiled in a sickening way. "But for what you are." 

And with those last words she kissed the prince, forcefully breathing dark red energy down his throat. He instantly felt sick and begin to shake as the energy coursed through his body. 

The royal guests who had remained shocked and silent up until this point gawked as the prince begin to shrink, his once strong, lean body growing frail and small. They watched in utter horror as his face rearranged itself, becoming soft, dainty and pretty. His skin paled until it was as white as snow. The dark hair on his body and face fell out and the short cropped haircut he had begin to grow into soft,  silky, silver locks that fell down past his shoulders. He was swimming in his I'll fitting clothes at this point. 

A few princes and princesses winced as they heard the cracking of bones, the changing prince let out a muffled, high pitched scream as his hips widened and his waist curved inwards. Breasts begin to grow on his chest and continued to do so until they were so large that everyone watching was blushing bashfully. 

His hands and feet shrunk, his shoulders narrowed and all that was left of the former prince was a small scar above his lip he'd received as a young boy from his father. He blinked and gawked up at the witch who now towered over him. He looked around at all the guests and people begin to scream once they saw his eyes. 

They were a deep Crimson red but that wasn't the only thing that was unsettling. He tried to bite his lip out of nervousness and yelped with a start. His upper canines were long and sharp now and easily penetrated his skin when he bit down. A small trickle of blood ran down from his lips and the witch smiled and cackled evily. "Enjoy the curse my sweet princess!" And with that she vanished in a cloud of thick black smoke. 

60