Chapter 2: It’s too expensive
136 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sky gradually darkened.

 The sky in the distance has been dyed red by the setting sun.

 Just when Anlan thought that he was going to have no harvest today and was about to close the door with a duck egg, not far away, two little ghosts, one tall and one short, appeared in his field of vision.

 Seeing the two little ghosts, Anlan's spirit was lifted, as if a beast saw a lost little rabbit.

 "Boss Naruto! I'm so hungry, let's eat ramen later!"

 The shorter kid is Konohamaru, the grandson of the third generation of Naruto.

 And walking next to him was Konoha's -Naruto Uzumaki!

 "Okay, okay! Let's have ramen! My favorite  ramen! Have a great time today!"

 Naruto grinned, showing a harmless smile.

 End the tasks in the village every day, and then go to eat a bowl of ramen, this kind of day is simply not too happy.

 When the two of them were moving towards the location of Yile Ramen, suddenly, Naruto stopped and looked at a sign on the street on the right.

 "The new store opens, it's not delicious, you cut me off."

 Silently reading the words on the sign, Naruto stared, dumbfounded!

 He has never seen such an exaggerated advertisement!

 "No! Which boss is so arrogant? Cut him if it doesn't taste good?"

 "The tone is so big! Or go check it out, Naruto boss, if it doesn't taste good, we won't pay for it!"

 The two little ghosts hit it off and rushed to Anlan's shop.

 Ten seconds later, Naruto and Konohamaru stood at the door of An's restaurant.

 "An's Restaurant? Is this a new restaurant? I haven't seen it before?"

 "There is no one, is it a black shop?"

 Seeing Naruto and the others stopping by the door of their store, Anlan's eyes flashed in the store, and immediately put down the teacup and got up to greet them.

 "Yo yo yo! Isn't this Konoha's great genius Uzumaki Naruto and second genius Konohamaru? Come on, please sit inside!"

 Konohamaru and Naruto were still suspecting that the store was a scam, but when they heard An Lan's greeting, they immediately dispelled the suspicion.

 Hey, I can’t think that my name is even known to the little brother in the village who is doing business. It seems that my ninja career has been very successful!

 Suddenly feel refreshed!

 "Boss, is this your store? What do you sell?" Naruto asked with a grin.

 "Yes, what I sell here are all legendary delicacies, and the deliciousness is one of the best in the world! Nothing is good, no money!"

 "Didn't you chop you when the brand says it's not delicious?" Konohamaru asked in surprise.

 "Oh, that's just an attractive rhetoric, don't take it too seriously, geniuses don't account for such trivial matters."

 Hearing Anlan's haul, Konohamaru quickly added: "Yes, yes! I don't care about it, just ask casually."

 Naruto and Konohamaru met and discussed, and though the shop seemed to be pretty good, so they continued to ask.

 "Boss, what do you have here? If there is ramen, we can come and eat some."

 Naruto asked, he likes ramen very much, because ramen is cheap and full, not only noodles, but also soup.

 "Hmm~~"

 Anlan nodded and motioned Naruto to look at the menu on the wall.

 The two turned their heads and glanced at them, almost flying away without being scared!

 "Old, boss, what you have here is too expensive! One, ten, one hundred, one thousand... a bowl of fried rice costs 1,000 taels of silver! Grab the money!"

 Naruto suffocated instantly.

 My goodness, a bowl of fried rice is enough for him to eat 20 bowls of ramen, which is simply too dark!

 Konohamaru also pulled Naruto's sleeve with a bad face:

 "Forget it, Naruto boss, his stuff here is so expensive, a bowl of fried rice can eat a lot of bowls of ramen, let's go to Uncle Shouta's shop to eat..."

 Naruto had the same idea. Although the boss was quite talkative, the price...he couldn't flatter him.

 "No, sorry boss, we still decided to eat ramen..."

 The two immediately stepped back, preparing to leave.

 But why would Anlan let them go?

 Obediently, this is today's first business, and it definitely can't be pornographic.

 Otherwise, the opening day today will be over.

 "Tsk tusk, can't you think that Konoha's great genius and second genius don't know the goods? I am waiting for you to come over because of the boss. It seems that I misunderstood. You two are just simple fools~~"

 Anlan yin and yang were ridiculed, and the whole person looked at the sky outside casually, with a disappointed expression.

 Hearing him talking like this, the two stopped immediately.

 "Hey, boss, don't talk nonsense. Konohamaru and I are both very acquainted. We know where there is delicious food in the village."

 Naruto can't stand someone saying he is stupid.

 Although he is a little sloppy, his head is not stupid.

 The boss said he was a fool, and he was very angry.

 Konohamaru nodded dissatisfied, "Yes, boss, I go shopping in the street every day, what good things have not been eaten? Do you have any amazing food here? Isn't it just ordinary fried rice?"

 Anlan smiled meaningfully, it turned out that they were two simple-minded little devil heads, and they were fooled for a little excitement.

 "Don't panic, I will take out the things immediately to let you see."

 With that, Anlan walked into the kitchen, took a handful of rice and an egg, and mysteriously placed it on her hand.

 "This is the raw material for my home. Come and see."

 Naruto and Konohamaru watched with their feet on their feet.

 Only.

 The rice and eggs in Anlan's hands are nothing special, they look similar to ordinary ingredients.

 "Isn't this just a normal egg? What's so great?"

5