Chapter 2:How It All Began(2)
151 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After blacking out, the woman stood up and approached Alek. Her supple waist and bountiful breast moving so seductively.

"Ara~ Ara~ How rude of him to pass out the moment he met me."

Her voice was soothing but something dangerous lurks beneath. She then picked him up and sat down to the nearest couch, letting him down on her soft laps. 

Time passed by and the woman just stared at him like a child staring at a cute animal.

She caressed his hair, her red eyes shining. 

"How weird. You're so weird. You are bound to be emptied yet also bound to be refilled." 

All of a sudden, she came to a stop. Her eyebrows frowning and her eyes gave a dangerous glint. 

"I see....Fate wants to play with you. If that is the case then I cannot do anything that will help you. All that I can hope for is your success."

With a snap of her fingers, the room trembled. Mana rushed to Alek and an insignia slowly formed on his chest beneath his clothes. It took for a few moments before thinhs calmed down and the mana rush stopped.

"Uuurghh.."

Finally, Alek regained his conciousness and slowly opened his eyes. What greeted him was two bountiful mountains hanging over his head. Flustered, he immediately stood up which caused him to hit his head with the mysterious woman's breast.

"Ahn~ Mou~ You should do that after we got married!"

"Ah! I'm sorry I got flustered. I thought something was about to smash me."

"Ufufufufu. That's fine, it's about time I introduce myself right?"

Alek just stared at her while also trying to regain his composure deep inside. His heart was beating fast ever since he was in her presence.

"I'm Liora, Alexandra Liora. A receptionist for the Seekers." 

A receptionist? Alek never heard of such bs in his life. There's no way a woman of her caliber would be a receptionist. At best, the factions will recruit people with the same level of abilities of him as a receptionist.

"That sounds like a lie but ok. Whatever you say I guess."

Due to what Alek has said, Liora for a moment released bloodlust which made him flinch and almost pass out again.

(This woman is dangerous. I can get killed in just a second if I face her in a battle)

"Hmph! Calling me a liar, you're so rude y'know. You didn't even introduce yourself earlier since you passed out the moment we met."

"Hahahahah. I'm sorry, though it was your fault. Your aura Ms.Receptionist was too overwhelming that I blacked out." 

Alek desperately tried to ease the atmosphere since he thinks that this woman is at least one of the top brass of the Seekers. He was implying that he knows and it seems the woman is amused by it.

"My~ I don't know about that. Well, enough of this and let's go to our main agenda shall we?"

"Please take care of me"

They both sat down and tea and confectioneries appeared on the table.

(I'm not even surprised at this point.) Alek thought. 

She picked up her tea cup and smelled it. Appreciating the aroma of the tea she made.

"Your name. You still didn't tell me your name."

"Ah! I'm Alek, Alek V. Ezer. A Support Magician, I also specialized in Creation Magic."

She drank her tea resulting to a brief silence. Alek unknowingly clenched his fist due to the tenseness of the situation.

"To be honest with you Alek, you're very capable. But you are bound to face things that might be beyond your capability. Now will you promise me to persevere? Even in the toughest of times?"

Without any hesitation, Alek stood up and with determined face spoke.

"I will! Even if I'm facing the toughest of enemies. I will continue to do my duty and serve the Leader. Since it is one of my dreams to reach the pinnacle of my field. "

"Great! Then you're hired. Further announcements will be sent to you through this device. Until then, wait for orders and if you want to, you can explore the city for the meantime."

I accepted a neat looking box from her and immediately kept it inside my pocket. She then stood up, came closer to me and whispered to my ears.

"I'll be seeing you again real soon. And at the second time of our meeting, know that I'm sorry."

Right after that, she disappeared. And so did everything around until I was back again to the alley.

"What did she mean by that?"

Alek muttered in a low voice. He took out the neat little box she gave him earlier and stared at it for a moment. Suddenly, light emerged from it and letters came out of it. 

"Follow me?"

The letters then transformed into a light ball and then proceeded to blink away, leaving the stunned Alek alone. 

Alek then tried his best to catch up with the speedy little light ball until he reached to what it seemed to be a large house. With barely any breath left, even when he was a strong magician, but light in practical sense is just really fast making it hard for him.

"Where am I?"

Alek inspected the premises until the doors suddenly opened. 

"Well isn't that convenient."

 (•o•)

If you're wondering how long will this flashback last, after 2 chapters we should be back to the real start. As always, if you like it give it a heart and drop a comment to let me know your thoughts. Corrections is also appreciated.

4