Cycle 4 (3)
129 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

Wow, my entry for last night was terrible. I am ashamed of myself for the terrible spelling. I'm sorry I inflicted that on you, nonsentient notebook.

It's kinda a little bit late, but I'm not as dead as I was last night. I made it to Floor 40. There were only three Floors I couldn't teleport over, so I got through pretty fast.

Floor 33 is the water floor with the exit underwater. It gave me a little trouble, but I didn't die! That's the important thing.

Floor 37 is the goblin floor. I forgot to bring them pizza, but they accepted sushi and a bunch of raw ingredients instead. I gave them enough for Avi, so he won't have to fight them. And he can give them sushi if they want, too.

That leaves Floor 38, which is where our dire wolves live. I could have teleported over, but that would be rude. I had to say hi to Siri and the rest of the wolves.

I had dinner with them, which made everyone involved happy.

I'll admit, I'm further along than I thought I would be. I wonder if I'll be able to make it through ten Floors tomorrow and the day after…

Tomorrow I'll have two mazes to get through, and a water floor where I have to find two parts of a key. Other than that I can hop over them. Should be doable.

Actually… I should be able to make it to Floor 54, where Lewis and the kobolds are. They might still have the house they made for us like a million cycles ago. And if not, I can crash at Nat's place! I'll be too tired to cook with her, but she should have some food available for me. I miss her cooking.

That would mean only stopping to say hi to the girls on Floor 50, but that's ok. Actually, I might have dinner there. That's a good idea.

Right! Plan for tomorrow is set! Woo!

I should write everyone and ask where they're at. Just so I know. It would be good too have an idea of where everyone is.

I miss them. Being solo is the absolute worst. I hope Avi is ok.

I'll go write those letters now.

Goodnight, Dungeon!

*****

.

.

.

 

From: Nikki [Player 606]
To: Avi [Player 601], Aya [Player 602], Kimi [Player 603], Lily [Player 604], Mika [Player 605], Samuel [Player 607], Samurai [Player 608], Staab [Player 609], Y [Player 610]
Subject: Hi!!!

Hey!

How ya doing? I'm on Floor 40! I miss everyone!

Nikki

 

From: Avi [Player 601]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: Re: Hi!!!

I'm on Floor 16! The sound of waves is super relaxing. I miss you.

Avi

 

From: Aya [Player 602]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: Re: Hi!!!

On Floor 20. Next time we go solo, I'm turning back into Ty.

 

From: Mika [Player 605]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: Re: Hi!!!

Wow, 40 is far! I'm between 23 and 24. I'm kinda in a team with a dude named Bacon now. He cooks almost as good as you do, you need to meet up and trade secrets.

Bye!

Mika ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪

 

From: Lily [Player 604]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: (Empty)

Hello,

I am doing well. I'm not advancing quite as quickly as you, but for someone focused on psychic magic I'm happy with my pace.

Love,

Lily

 

From: Kimi [Player 603]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: I'm on Floor 28!

(Empty)

 

From: Samurai [Player 608]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: Hi!!!!

Sam and I are keeping together. We're on Floor 22. How'd you get to 40, cheater?

Sam

 

From: Staab [Player 609]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: Re: Hi!!!

I FOUGHT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE FIRST NIGHT AND SCREWED UP MY SLEEP SCHEDULE. FLOOR 29

HEY DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE DOUGHNUTS?

 

From: Y [Player 610]
To: Nikki [Player 606]
Subject: Greetings

You are currently six Floors ahead of me.

When we get to Floor 1 we should attempt a new energy drink.

Y

 

11