Cycle 31 (1)
1.3k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

It’s a new cycle. Yay? It…

Well heck, I was in the middle of writing my diary when it changed. We didn’t see any players pass through, and the kobolds didn’t either. Or the air elementals. Or the ants. Or anyone! We don’t know what happened. Something must have gone wrong, unless the yetis went down and pushed the button? But I don’t think they’d do that. Even Aya doesn’t have a clue about what happened. 

Anyways, yep, new cycle. The bad news is, we won’t finish our marble races from last cycle. We’re gonna say they ended with the cycle reset. The good news is, that means I got championship gold! And since the cycle ended, Lilly and I don’t have to be not-friends at all! Yay!

The other good news is, I got herbs!!! Not fresh herbs, that would be too much to ask. The Admin basically just imported one of those fancy pre-filled herb racks into my inventory. It’s not completely ideal, but I got ground basil, garlic powder and garlic salt, so I am not complaining. It’s pretty cool. I can’t wait to play with all of the spices. 

Well, I didn’t wait. I already made spaghetti sauce with a whole bunch of herbs and it was so good. 

We took the wolves back down to the kobolds today, since the cycle reset put them back in their floor. While we were there, I left Nat a whole bunch of spices for her to play with. She was super thrilled. 

Nat and I, now that we have enough spices and stuff to play with, are going to hold a cooking competition. Next week we’ll see who can make the best lasagna. Anyone who wants to join can, but most of the kobolds think it’s pointless to join. They think Nat and I are going to get gold and silver, so it’ll be a race for third place. I don’t think so. I mean, it’s still a competition. Maybe I’ll totally mess something up! 

The real competition will be to see who the judges are going to be. Because cooking for like a hundred people is way different than cooking for five people. So we’ll have to figure out a way of finding good judges. 

Well, the kobolds will. Us catgirls are going to be spending the week fighting our way up through the levels!

Tomorrow we’re going to find out if the raptors remember us and the food. I hope they do. I don’t think they’ll ever be our friends, like the dire wolves are our friends, but it’d be nice if they at least weren’t our enemies. Or at least let us through the field without attacking. 

Hmm, I wonder if I should make a cake for whatever monsters are above the raptors. Just, as a preemptive peace offering. Then again, maybe whatever’s above the raptors doesn’t like cake, and will see it as an insult. 

No, that’s silly. Everyone likes cake!

I’ll go make one. 

Goodnight, Dungeon!

64