Cycle 31 (9)
1k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

Life with the kobolds is kinda… always the same. I mean, it’s been three days since my last entry, and not much new has happened. I’ve been cooking, Aya has been playing with the ants, Via and Mika have their band stuff, Kimi has been blowing stuff up with Y, and Lilly has been trying to figure out her book club.

Have I mentioned the book club yet? I don’t think I have… Oh, that’s right! I was about to write about it when the cycle reset last time!

Yeah, so, Lilly wants to start a book club. The problem with this is, there aren’t any books here. Like, unless we find a floor with a library, we don’t have any books. Which sucks, but I’m not really a book person. I was always more of a soap opera gal. So it doesn’t affect me all that much, but I can still understand wanting books.

Anyways, since there aren’t any books to read, Lilly wants to make a club to write books. And then read them? Or maybe just write them. Honestly I didn’t pay all that much attention. Maybe I should try writing a book. I think they’re going to ask literally everyone we’ve met if they want to join the book club, which includes the air elementals and the yetis. I think a book written by an air elemental would be interesting. And I’m not saying a book written by one of the yetis would be bad, just… Probably very dry. Although, they might be able to write a book about lawyers, like John Grisham. Something very legal and law-filled, but with horrible murders.

I don’t think I’d be very good at writing a book. I’m pretty confident in my grammar and spelling, but I don’t have a good imagination for words. I’m better at just telling things how they are. I’d offer to let the book club read my diary, since I think it’s pretty interesting, but I’d have to read everything and make sure I didn’t say anything mean about Lilly. Besides, a diary is kinda a private thing. No one else is supposed to read it. I write everything down for me to remember and read, not for anyone else.

Oh! Remember a while back when we first started staying here, the kobolds tried getting the dire wolves to pull sleds? Well, they didn’t stop, I just kept forgetting about it. At this point the wolves are really used to pulling sleds, and tomorrow we’re going to go down to Floor 99 and have our first official sled race. It’ll take a while, since we don’t have very many keys, but that’ll just make it more of an event. Today we went down and asked the yetis if it was ok for us to have a race, and (after voting) they decided yeah. But only a hundred people get to come, so the kobolds had a race to decide who could go. I mean, a couple people obviously had to go, like the sled riders, and a couple people didn’t want to go, so that made it easier. They said that since we bring the wolves down for them to play with we automatically got to go. Which is nice. I would have raced, but it’s nice to not have to. It makes me feel appreciated.

So that’s what we’ll be doing tomorrow.

Goodnight, Dungeon!

53