Cycle 3 (5)
123 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

Avi and I stopped at Floor 40 for an early lunch today, then continued on. We were only there like half an hour. 

The chef at the diner… kinda doesn't like me? Because I asked to use her diner twice. I didn't this time, but she gave me this look like "oh no, you again".

Which I don't know how to feel about.

I mean, pretty much everyone likes me. I'm a very likable person! I get that sometimes personalities clash, but chefs should like each other!

Well, the hobgoblins didn't like me, but that's cuz they're jerks. And the yetis don't like me, but they're weird so I don't care.

This catgirl seems like a nice person, and we could be friends if she just let me use her kitchen! Sheesh.

Avi says I'm taking it too personally. He's probably right. It just… There are only six legit kitchens in this dungeon, and we only get to the floors they're on about every other day, so her not letting me cook means there's a space of like four days when I can only cook over a campfire. It's torture!

And yeah, Mika requested a grill type thing for me, but I'm used to a full kitchen with every type of cooking device I could ever want. I… miss it.

I miss my diner.

I miss… home.

I miss marble races and kobold parties and the comb I used to brush my tail every morning.

At least I have Avi. Without him I'd be seriously homesick.

I wonder how Samantha is doing. I hope she's having fun, and isn't too lonely without Samuel and Samurai.

…Did I mention who everyone paired up with this cycle?

I didn't!

Ok, so, I'm with Avi. Duh. Kimi is with Y, and they're on Floor 1 turning our multi-room cabin thing into a nice place to live. Samuel is with Staab. Samurai is with Lily, which leaves Aya with Mika. This is the first time Lily and Samurai have ever been alone together, and I'm interested in seeing how they did when we meet up at the start of next cycle.

We were allowed to go in groups of two or four, and at first Lily and Staab were gonna go as four with the Sams, but Samuel suggested a guy vs girl race. Samurai will never say no to a race against her brother, so the group split.

I kinda hope Aya and Mika beat both groups to the button. That would just be funny.

I wonder how shiny I could get my scales. I know the kobolds had some fancy scale-care routines, and half-dragon scales are the same as kobold scales. Nat and Mar had a big discussion about wax vs butter for scales once that was fascinating. They both had shiny scales, so both things work.

I have two wings, maybe if I rubbed one down with wax and the other with butter I could figure out which was best. Then if I ever become a half-dragon again I'll know what to do!

Ok, it's time for science!

Goodnight, Dungeon!

10