Cycle 3 (7)
120 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

We made it to Floor 50 and decided to just stay here. We'll worry about winning next cycle.

Overall, this has kinda been like a vacation cycle. I don't want to be lazy or slack off, but if Avi wanted, we could turn every cycle where it's just us into a vacation cycle. That would be fun.

I wonder how many races we'll be. Aya thinks six, one for each Admin. Kimi said the Director might have chosen one, so seven. Samurai thinks maybe there are thirty races and subraces spread throughout the dungeons, and we'll be each thing once.

I wouldn't mind that. I mean, it might get annoying after a while, and being stuck a bad race for a whole cycle would suck, but at least we'd know we only have to be that thing once. And if we really can't stand something, like Y, we can ask to be neko and stay on Floor 1.

I hope there aren't any slime races we have to be. I don't think I could stand being a slime. And if Avi were a slime, I'd have to break up with him.

…Great, I now have a new Worst Nightmare. Woo.

…I'd better erase that part just in case the idea existing makes it happen.

There.

It no longer exists.

…I can erase things. I can write them down and then get rid of them.

Hmm… I hope Mika gets her white to be prismatic soon, cuz the flat white of ice magic looks really bad on her.

Nothing to see here. I kinda wish Lily had been the one to stay behind, and not Samantha.

I only have good, happy thoughts all the time. I know I've said I'll never poison food, but if I ever met Avi's relatives, I'd give them a meal that would slowly dissolve all their intestines for how they treated him.

I wonder, if I give the catgirl on Floor 40 a cake, will that make her like me? Or I could just tie her to a chair and gag her and use her kitchen with her struggling in the corner.

Mixing wax and butter to put on half-dragon wings didn’t work as well as I’d hoped. I wonder if the Director reads my diary like the Admin did once.

Wait.

I shouldn't have erased that.

Dear Director: if you're reading this, I'd appreciate it if you didn't. I know you kinda watch us all day anyways, but this is private. You don't want to know what my private thoughts about your mix-n-match dungeon are.

I mean, you didn't even make any floors yourself. And the camp sites are exactly like how our Admin made them, so I'm betting there isn't a single original thing in this place.

That's kinda lame, honestly.

You could have at least added a few new animals.

…And no, I'm not worried about insulting anyone by what I write in MY PRIVATE DIARY. If anyone reads this and feels insulted, you shouldn't have read it in the first place. So it's really your own fault. Nya.

Dear future reader (who isn't me): I hope you develop a mild cold that lasts for the next three weeks.

Goodnight, Dungeon!

12