Our New *Cozy* Home
329 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I must say, although Nephy and I disagree on a lot of things, the one thing that we can agree on is that our homes must be able to sufficiently fit a lot of people. I was happy with our most recent home because of how long it had lasted before starting to develop a bad stench - one whole month. This time around we decided to get a much larger house, perhaps a mansion or castle of sorts. Unfortunately, there were no castles on the market currently - it would have been an excellent purchase with the rooms that could be turned into torcher chambers. It was also largely made of stone and had a large property so that no one could come close to the home.

Instead, we were home-searching for a house that we could both agree on. When Nephy had heard we were going home-searching, she smiled very sweetly before warning me.

“You better not call a real estate agent”

She clearly meant that she would kill them if they set eyes on me. Of course, I wasn’t going to let that happen, so I decided to just call the owners of the homes we visited to ask if we could look at their houses. 

*whisper* “O my, O my, they went and did something unnecessary”

I whispered such words to myself as I saw a lady at the front gates of the mansion, probably thinking we needed a real estate agent anyways. I looked at her before turning to Nephy who was glaring at me. She was seething with anger and looked about ready to kill the lady in front of us. 

“Hold on just a moment Nephy. This young lady hasn’t done anything wrong yet - unlike that ugly bastard. Should we not give her a chance to prove herself worthy of life?”

“Ara, ara… are you telling me to let her go even though she looked at you! Not only that but you looked at her! Don’t think I didn’t see it all because I saw every movement you made a few moments ago”

She seemed to have changed into an older onee-san and was now looking at me with a face tilted upwards, smiling as if nothing was wrong.

“Look, what about this. If she can help us buy a good house, you should let her go. If she can’t then she can be the first body in our new home we find later.”

She looked at me for a moment and she smiled.

“Ara, what a great idea. But you best be ready for your own punishment once we find our new home”

As we walked up to the real estate agent lady - what a long name, I’ll just call her Corpse 1 to start over with our new home. 

“Hello, you can call me Iva! I’ll be here to help you find a house fit just for you. And what can I call you young man?”

As I saw Nephy brandish her sword behind her back, I swiftly answered her”

“You can call me Sol and this is my wife, Nephy”

“Nice to meet you… I am Sol’s ONE and ONLY WIFE”

“Oooo, you guys seem like a wonderful couple!”

Nephy seemed to put some emphasis on her words but the Corpse 1 did not miss a beat when replying - it was admirable to see. We entered the mansion and it seemed like there was nothing special about it. It was just a big house with a lot of rooms. But that was exactly what we were wanting. Rooms to torture and rooms to fill, it was truly a magnificent home. Not only was it plain on the outside to unsuspecting passersby, but this was also a very rural area of land that would allow us to freely do whatever we wanted - such as Nephy’s punishment which I looked forward to. 

As we continued to tour around the house, Nephy seemed to oddly open up to Corpse 1. This was the first time other than our meeting and it surprised me. Perhaps Corpse 1 would become an Undead 1. We toured for several hours, scouring each and every room, and at the end, Nephy and I decided that this would be the home we bought. We moved into it the next day after bringing all our stuff over from our other house and burned it to the ground. There was some commotion outside our previous house, but it was nothing that time wouldn’t solve. If not, we could also go on a hunt at night. 

Anyways, the Corpse 1 lady also came back the next day to fill out paperwork and collect the payment. This was no problem and after everything settled down, we let ourselves rest in our new home.

“So, why didn’t you kill that lady?”

“... She was already dead. Seems like there are more creatures moving to this city than I thought there were.”

“I guess we can have our first corpse later then. 

I was slightly shocked by what she said, but I accepted what she had said relatively quickly. Regardless, I was ready to receive my punishment today and she looked like she had been looking forward to it for centuries. Just as we were about to start, there was a ring at the door.

“WHAT THE FUCK”

Nephy never liked being interrupted, especially when we were having our alone time, so she stomped out of the room we were in and headed towards the front door. It seemed that we had forgotten to lock the gate and this salesman thought he could just walk up to the front of our door. I didn’t even bother stopping Nephy this time around. 

“Hello! This is IKE* Furniture Company. Would you like to buy some new furniture for your new home?”

It seemed like they were selling furniture, but we honestly did not need any regular furniture. We would have to go buy some custom-made metallic torture chairs in the future - I kept a mental list of things we needed to get. Nephy actually bought something from this store before, but she hated the furniture so much that she killed someone with the furniture she had bought out of rage. 

“FUCK YOU!! YOU DARE BOTHER OUR TIME!”

She pulled out the dagger from under the skirt… I must say, that shot never gets old. I could see the thighs that led up to her waist that were as thicc and as luscious as ever. I never got tired of these views, and I prayed that I never would. 

“Hashtag ThiccThighsSaveLives, amen”

It seemed the man had already been chopped into pieces, limbs and all, while I was having lewd thoughts. Nephy came back into the room after a few moments, probably to clean the mess she had made, and stood in front of me.

“It's time for your punishment Sol”

She said this seductively as she crawled onto me with a blushed face. The cold, steel knives that were attached to her thighs made it all the more hotter. Her dark blue hair brushed past my face and her crimson eyes stared deep into my Sol. I felt like I was falling in love with her all over again.

“As for your punishment, you will have to keep going until you beat your PR”

Nephy licked her lips as she worked her hands down my body. I was slightly blushing as she did so - she looked too erotic in the setting sunlight behind me that I could not hold myself back. 

“Oho, so you decide to attack first”

As soon as she said so, I went in for the kill, and for the next several hours, we kept going until the PR was broken. 

 

P.S. I feel like I become the most degenerate late at night. I'll try to hold back a little bit on the next chapter, although it'll be very hard.

6