Into the City
178 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, Nephy and I were going shopping - obviously not at IKE*. A large number of people would be sacrificed if we had to go there and I hadn’t prepared enough trash bags for that. I was feeling pretty good from last night’s meal, although it had lasted much longer than usual. As a result, I felt drowsier than normal, but somehow, Nephy was booming full of energy - she even went through and refurbished her knife collection this morning. This was a rare sight to behold because she didn’t usually care how she was killed. All that mattered to her was that they died. 

The main reason for going shopping today was because we realized how little furniture we had to use during our fun time - we also had to go buy some cosplay to put on to spice things up a bit at night. 

We walked towards the city areas which would take around an hour - we truly lived away from human civilization compared to where we had lived before. On the way there, I picked up some flowers for Nephy to wear on her ears.

“Ara, a flower for me? How cute Sol”

It seemed that she had transformed back into her onee-san voice which was smooth like honey. It was quite literally smooth blood to my ears - I had gotten excited just from hearing it. But we were in public and there was no way we could do anything so indecent. Then, Nephy said something unnecessary while smiling erotically in my direction.

“Ara, isn’t that a nice, big, girthy tree over there covered by bushes. I bet people could hide there quite comfortably if they needed to”

We were still near our house’s land and there weren’t any neighbors that lived remotely near us. I took her behind the trees and she embraced me immediately, however, before we could start playing, a group of people walked in this direction out of nowhere. Now, we could have easily let pass by in a few seconds, but Nephy being Nephy did the Nephy thing to do at the moment and threw multiple daggers in their direction. They all penetrated the head and there were sounds of many bodies dropping at once. In the meantime, we continued on with our own business. 

C======================================================================3

Playtime passed by quickly and the flower was all roughed up on Nephy’s ears so I put a new one on her. Several more people had come and unfortunately witnessed the dead corpses we had left there to clean up later; to no surprise, they all died due to Nephy’s irritation. We didn’t want to go all the way back home in order to store the bodies when there was a chance we would decide to just stay home at that point for more play time. So, we decided to just drag and dumb them where we had already had our fun - they were hidden quite well. 

We finally managed to walk into town without any more incidents - erotic or murder. Although, I could proudly say that Nephy was an erotic murderer. The way she pulled out those daggers from under her and the way that the skirt flipped up without exposing everything right away - truly a blessed sight to behold. Today, she had worn black, thigh-high stockings that tightly stuck to her legs. They brought out the slenderness and richness of her thighs. Was I not truly blessed to see this every day? If only the world could experience and see what I have seen! Of course, this view was only limited to me and everyone else would have to face my wrath if they were even to potentially get the smallest of glimpses. 

We entered a restaurant to order some food - after all, all that playing around left us hungry for something to eat. Nephy ordered a rare tenderloin while I ordered some chicken thighs. The thighs always tasted good after all. Nephy and I just talked about the events that had happened on our way to the city; after about half an hour, our meal came out and we dug in. Nephy pulled out her own knife from under her, but unfortunately, this was a restaurant and the tablecloth prevented anything from happening. The waitress looked a little confused at that action but continued on regardless - as you’d expect from a waitress. 

*angry whisper* “Sol… should I kill that girl? Why were you staring at her, huhhhhh”

I heard Nephy but I was looking at her face that was drooling blood out the side of her mouth.

“Nephy, that blood makes you look so cute.” *whisper while leaning in*

I licked the drooling blood off her face - she slightly blushed and I engraved another beautiful image of Nephy in my mind. Thankfully, no one could see us as we were in a corner booth, so it looked like I wouldn’t have to kill anyone tonight. Nephy had completely enraptured me once again which came as no surprise. I just continued to enjoy her presence as we ate our meals. After we were done eating, Nephy neatly cleaned her knife and put it back where it belonged. Sometimes, I was jealous of those knives who attached themselves so tightly to Nephy - it was unfair. I paid for the meal and walked out alone because Nephy said she needed to go to the restroom. I waited for her, and she came back after a few minutes, stained in blood - apparently, Nephy had done all the killing anyway. She had already dumped the kerosene and lighter fuel that they apparently had in the kitchen, which I found hard to believe, but we set fire to the internal area of the building and let it slowly grow larger. As we left we turned the sign to say closed. All other fire detectors had been turned off and we walked out the front doors onto the streets where people were gathered. 

As we explored the city, we bought things here and there to be used at our new home. First, we went to some furniture stores to place some shipments to our house. We also bought basic supplies we would need at home to live such as a TV, utensils, food, knives, knives, and of course the knives. Then we went looking for the most important things such as metal bars in the bathroom to hold on to, some sturdy ropes, and electric toys to name a few. This was what we spent the most time looking for as one would naturally do. The final destination was the cosplay store. 

3