Cosplay
119 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cosplay - truly one of the greatest inventions made by mankind. It is a way to change your everyday look into something truly exotic - not that Nephy was any less beautiful without a costume, but I truly believed with all my heart that cosplays could bring out the best features of a loved one. In the case of Nephy, there are many options that can be chosen from!

“Sol… your drooling… I’m happy that you love me that much, but let's try to keep that in private.”

Although she said that, she was clearly blushing while breathing very hard. Not only did I enjoy cosplays, but Nephy also was eccentric when it came to dressing up. My mind was running all over the place trying to figure out the best fit for Nephy

There was naturally the short-skirt maid uniform. It accentuated the thighs areas and came with the bonus feature of the absolute territory. It made my heart skip a beat when I imagined Nephy in this exact outfit. She would naturally have those knives pressed against her thighs to bring out the plumpness of the thighs. Truly an erotic scenario that I welcomed into my head. The cherry on top was an image of her licking a knife as she crawled onto our bed at night. Truly… truly erotic.

There was also a cat outfit. She could act the shy part of a cat while I pushed her down. There was also the tail that I could grab and she would proceed to yelp as if it was her actual tail and blush. These thoughts continued to fill my mind and although my face probably was terribly distorted, I did not give two shits about my surroundings. I only cared about how Nephy felt and that was the only thing that ever mattered to me.

Looking at Nephy, I saw that she had clearly been searching through various aisles, picking out the best outfit she thought I should wear. We had decided that we would only choose one outfit for today and come back for more later. It would truly be a mental battle to find which one we wanted the most - perhaps the hardest one I would ever fight. It would not be an understatement to say that what we bought here would probably be one of the biggest stresses of our lives.

We spent several hours in this one store, but neither of us cared for that. We were motivated to find the best of the best. At last, we had finally decided and walked out of the store. We had arrived when the sun was still high up in the sky, but the sun had started to set now and it was a beautiful reddish color that painted the skies. The skies looked like they reflected the eyes of Nephy, but Nephy’s was naturally more beautiful. We didn’t ask what we had bought for the other person, instead opting to wait until we got home.

We took our sweet time walking back home, enjoying the view before us and also painting the road red. It was not like we wanted to paint the ground red, but I had seen several dudes trying to sneak a peak and Nephy. Nephy had also disposed of some gal saying that several of them were staring at me. I naturally only had eyes for Nephy, but it made me happy nonetheless that Nephy thought so much about me. As the physical proof of our love, we happily packed away the carcass and made our way home while dragging them across the road.

* * *

It was dark by the time we entered our home, and we decided to first store away the goods. Afterward, we washed up and by then, it was midnight. We finally opened up the cosplay we had gotten each other. I had gotten Nephy to cosplay as a succubus. The shirt had an exposed center that emphasized the breast area without actually showing it because of the tight fit - after all, the best parts are the parts that you can’t see clearly. The bottom half was a pair of crimson, thigh-high stockings and very this underwear. The wings and tail also came with this package but were optional. Nephy went to put it on, and my imagination was running wild with the possible.

Nephy walked out a few moments later and I felt like I was being lifted into heaven. She was beautiful, rather, she was fucking sexy. There was no other way to describe what I saw at that moment, rather, if I did, I think I would kill you for seeing an image that only I should be able to see. She had even gone the extra mile and added the daggers that I could only see as adding to her image. I just stared at her in silence.

“What… Is this not to your liking?”

“N-N-No! It’s so sexy I could do you more than ever before!”

I blurted something out before I even thought of what was going to be said because Nephy had the wrong idea and I wanted to comfort her. She sighed at my comment and told me that she wouldn’t do anything until I had put on what she had bought for me. I had completely forgotten that she had also gotten something for me and got up to go put it on.

Moments later, I came out with a skin-tight one-piece. I was rather excited at the moment, so my son had popped out and was clearly noticeable. I tried my best to hide it but it was to no avail. Nephy stared at me while drooling and I knew that it would be a long night - not that I was against it. That night, we tore through each other's clothes until there was nothing left - including lots of actions with the thighs… we would need to get newer costumes next time.

 

P.S. I deliver degeneracy. You read degeneracy. Truly a great combination. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

1