Meeting
97 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just another boring day in college. I was now a first-year freshie college student - once again at the bottom of the school hierarchy. Nothing was exciting or new about it, just a bigger building with harder courses. Nothing ever came out of this monotonous life, or so I thought.

The days came and went by quickly and winter break was quickly approaching. Naturally, I was jealous of all those normie couples who would spend the next few weeks together and have fun. On the other hand, I would probably be spending my time in my dorm away from the general populace watching the new anime shows that would be released. Whoever created anime deserved both a Nobel Peace Prize and a Nobel War Prize.

Anyways, that was my plan for the following weeks in December until the week before break started - exam week. I had been walking back to the dorms late at night after my final class when I heard a thump. It sounded like someone had fallen and couldn’t get up. I decided to go help them and rounded a corner where I heard the sound come from. But instead of finding someone who fell or slipped from the ice and snow, I saw someone holding a knife illuminated by the moonlight. She was covered in blood - head to toe - with an exaggerated smile on her face. The body of a man was slumped over on the ground with an expression that could not be described - just horrific.

But what was not horrific was the girl who held the knife. I stared at her for a few moments and she stood there looking back at me.

“Ara ara, well I am going to put this corpse away. You on the other hand had better not tattle on anyone or you’ll be next, got it”

She said that there was a lovely smile on her face that I couldn’t help but blurt something out off the top of my head.

“I-I LOVE YOU! Please go out with me!”

I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but I had just asked a girl out who I had witnessed murder someone in front of me. But for some reason that didn’t bother me and instead, I was further attracted to her for doing so. I saw her look at me for a few moments before turning around.

“Fine by me, but if you ever betray me, just know you’ll never wake up again”

She turned around and I swear I saw her blush as she said this. Afterward, she joined me in all my classes saying that she never attended college in the first place. Apparently, she had chased that man down to this campus for trying to flirt with her. I learned that her name was Nephthys, but I shortened it down to Nephy which she seemed to enjoy. That winter break, we had lots of fun in many different ways and have stayed together ever since.

I have learned more about Nephy ever since then. She loved buying various brands of knives from all over the world and usually changed one out for another after only using it once. She has also loved watching anime ever since she was young. She had never dated anyone before, and neither had I, so that made our relationship the first and last one we would have. Nephy also absolutely loved to dress up, regardless of the occasion.

Also, when I proposed to Nephy after we were out of college, Nephy told me that if I would’ve taken any longer, she would’ve probably proposed to me herself. Naturally, I did not get her a ring, but rather the most expensive and sharpest sword on the planet - she’s kept it in tip-top condition for years at this point.

Over the years after that, we thought about having kids, but we weren’t lucky enough to have one yet. Who would’ve known that thousands of times would still not be enough to have a baby? Maybe in the coming years, we would be lucky enough to have a child, and we both agreed that if that child ever started dating, we would track down every single piece of their fault and get rid of them as needed.

The one thing I’ve never found out was Nephy’s favorite fetish. She had plenty of small fetishes here and there such as being a masochist, being a sadist, age play, and bondage to name a few. But she only enjoyed this from time to time, and she once told me she has one fetish that she always enjoys. Perhaps one day I would figure it out or she would just tell me outright.

Several years had gone by since then and I still think back to how we first met. It was truly a match made in heaven and I couldn’t ask for a better wife. We had never once betrayed each other, and if there was any threat, they would be disposed of. This is the normal life that we live on a day-to-day business. There are some aspects where I have been influenced by Nephy since my college days, but I don’t think too much has changed about me. I did not care for anyone outside of Nephy and never would want to. This was how we lived our lives and would continue to do so until the very end.

 

P.S. I don't even know what my brain is thinking anymore. I hope you enjoyed?

1