Chapter 2
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only the immaterial space that Frans could see at this moment, five seconds had passed but Frans body did not experience any shock at all. Sparks of black aura waited in front of Frans and grew bigger as Frans approached the spark, something happened to Frans when his body started to come into contact with the aura.

Frans realized that her clothes were starting to undergo a transformation, the white hospital clothes were then burned by black flames so that Frans did not wear a single thread. In the next second, sharp hairs appeared around Frans's body and immediately pierced Frans skin and bones, but Frans just enjoyed the process by closing her eyes while stretching her entire body. The stabbing feathers developed into pieces of armor covering various curves of Frans body, the silhouette of a scarf wrapped around Frans back and neck accompanied by dozens of small black sparks with cloverleaf motifs. A circle containing an abstract pattern of a combination of a triangle and a star symbol was in front of Frans piercing her heart and a brownish white pattern adorning the armor on Frans body, which was previously black and blind. The cover appears to be a mask that only covers the upper part of his face; the Hyena-shaped mask is brownish black that reflects light when seen by others.

'What's this? How come I'm wearing armor like this?' Frans looked all over her body thinking about the changes to her current costume even though her heart said she was so amazed by her current fashionable appearance.

After floating for a long time in a vacuum, now Frans is standing on the floor together with two other women.

Frans attention was suddenly startled by the flying of a man using his wings, so beautiful because when viewed from a distance it was black on top and bottom and was wrapped in brown and white.

"Welcome to Demedia." Frans couldn't find the source of the voice, it seemed that the two women on the side were also sent the same message after looking around in confusion.

Silent. No more voices that attacked their hearing, Frans took the initiative to greet and get acquainted with potential friends on both sides of Frans' body.

The woman on Frans' right was looking up at the sky so deeply, it was advantageous for her to greet her first and move to the target on her left.

3 cm lower than Frans, the woman Frans was currently looking at was stroking a Dandelion flower whose petals were colorful and gave off a bright yellow aura. Frans guessed that the flower was the bond the woman had managed to achieve like Frans with Ui, it seems. This woman's costume is quite lively, at least it includes 12 basic colors minus the black color that adorns the entire costume.

Its head has a crown made of green tendrils woven in such a way and on the front there is a love symbol that is split in half leaving the top half, on the right the symbol is reddish orange and on the left it is reddish purple and the border grooved like lightning between the two combinations is marked with pink. Her hair was left shoulder-length slightly, a yellowish light refracted at the ends of her hair making her so graceful.

While the dress did not cover the woman's arms and was only thigh-length, there was additional fabric that fully covered the back of the neck and covered half of the front of the neck. The dress is dominated by bright yellow color but the neckline of this dress changes color to dark yellow and at the back end to brown. The chest is covered by a silver color that is so shiny while the bottom of the dress is filled with a light blue pattern with a love motif but is cut off leaving only the bottom.

The woman's legs were clad in dark blue shoes with white and yellow dandelion motifs.

"Hi, my name is Frans. What is your name?" Frans introduced herself and stretched out her right hand. The woman in front of Frans gasped and as soon as the flower she was holding turned into a tendril and stuck to her hands like a tattoo, the woman immediately turned around and gave a faint smile.

"Just call me Cherril, nice to meet you. Sis Frans," said the woman in front of Frans, immediately welcoming Frans' hand to officially get acquainted.

"Sis, you are very handsome in a costume like that," continued Cherril and returned a smile to Frans, this time wider than before because Cherril's eyes narrowed when she did it.

"To be honest I don't really like costumes that stand out a bit like this, they're more armor than costumes to me." Frans voiced his complaint, “b-but I accept your compliment, really.” Frans seemed to refute her own statement while rubbing the bottom of her nose.

Cherill looked at Frans's mask, not long after Cherill held out her hand pointing at the mask and then said, "I want to look that."

Frans was a little confused then also pointed with his left hand. "This?" Cherill nodded quickly in the affirmative.

Frans thought for a moment what attracted the woman in front of her to the mask that was part of his costume, even Frans hesitated to take it off. But when she saw Cherill's sparkling eyes, Frans melted, Frans slowly pulled the mask on her face using both hands.

The mask glowed and formed the silhouette of a four-legged beast that was none other than Ui. Ui also saluted her master when he landed on the ground.

"Ah!, you're the one stuck to my face." Frans nodded at this new fact.

"Kyaa! No wonder your costume is so cool, your Spirit is just a Hunter-type Anima like this." Cherill expressed her overwhelming admiration. Cherill is always close and squats in front of Ui ready to stroke his fur.

'Spirits? Then Anima? AAAAAAA why didn't Ui explain all of this?' Frans cursed in annoyance at the compliment that Cherill had just given.

'Sorry, I miss that I haven't been here in a long time.' Ui lied to reply to Frans tweet even though he was being loved in Cherill's lap. Frans just smiled annoyed at being played by a new friend which was enough to make Frans curse in her heart.

'Why hurry? Ah, I haven't got permission from my parents either.' Frans thought, immediately feeling guilty for making his parents worried.

'To be honest I did it on purpose, your parents would definitely not agree if you entered Demedia so soon, but I have my reasons. It's easier to discuss when you're alone,' said Ui in a serious tone, Frans who wasn't too compromising didn't want to interrupt further.

"Fransisca Arliana. My idol. Now next to me. I must be dreaming. Demedia? Ha ha." The woman on Frans right who was now squatting and scribbling on the ground in a huff. Frans was so surprised when someone else mentioned her full name. Even though Frans won various agility competition championships but that was only for her region, Frans still didn't have the opportunity to represent Indonesia to compete in the international arena. So from where did this woman in a costume that was no less dark than Frans know a bit of Frans origins?

Frans turned and looked at the back of the woman who was wrapped in the black dress. "Okay. It seems you knew me before meeting here, wouldn't it be fair if I didn't know your name?" Frans held out her hand asking to get acquainted.

The woman finished her routine humming with the ground and immediately stood up, looking into Frans eyes meaningfully. "I want the two of us to duel, if you win then my name pays. Instead, you must come with me to team up with the woman who possesses the Dandelion Flower Spirit. How?" The woman in front of her also reached out but did not shake Frans hand but left a distance of 5 cm.

Frans smiled and swiftly grabbed the outstretched hand of the woman in front of her without realizing the agreement was very one-sided even though the woman's hand was still full of dirt, and it was also not realized by Frans.

'You stupid girl.' Ui rolled his eyes while enjoying Cherill's affection.

0