An Underground Scheme
3.9k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"These girls aren't as fun when they're drugged," complained a naked man, sweat dripping down his body as he slammed a ragged-looking girl to the ground, thrusting into her once her face hit the floor.

"Quit complaining, if they weren't so drugged do you think they would let someone like you fuck them?" asked another naked man as he poured a purple liquid onto his phallus.

"Hey you two, your times almost up. Either you pay another 20 Arcanian points or you bounce," shouted the man at the door of the small room they were in.

The room was run down, with two squeaky beds at the corner. The walls were dusty and had some mold growing on them, and the window panes were browned due to aging.

"Yeah, yeah. Here you go," said the first naked man as he opened up the item shop and selected the Arcanian points tab.

The guard at the door opened his item shop as well, selecting the Arcanian points tab. The naked man selected transfer and typed in the amount, clicking send at the same time the guard clicked receive.

"And you?" asked the guard turning to the second naked man while his comrade continued thrusting into the girl with her head to the floor.

"Nah, I'm out of here. The girl you gave me isn't worth it anyway. Just look at her, she can barely breathe," commented the other naked man as he pointed to the girl trying to lick the purple substance of his rod.

"Enough," shouted the man as he pushed the girl away and walked towards the pile where he had left his clothes.

"Next time get me a better doll," said the man before leaving.

"Whatever man, you're too picky. A doll is a doll," commented his naked comrade before dousing the girl on the floor with the purple liquid.

The girl went into a craze, licking the liquid off the blood-stained floor. As she did the man's phallus slipped out of her, making him fall to the ground as he tried thrusting.

"Stupid bitch who said you ca-" as the man was about to slap the girl the guard stopped him.

"You'll have to pay extra if you damage our merchandise," warned the guard promoting the man to rethink.

"Whatever," snarled the naked man before dragging the girl back and stuffing his rod in her mouth.

***

'Hmm, are the human streets always so empty?' asked the demon in Gray's mind as he wandered down the deserted streets.

'The state of security must've gone to complete shit if there aren't even beggars on the street.' thought Gray as he looked down every alleyway he passed by.

'But then again, most of them must've been taken in by the church, while others have probably become prey to the hungry masses,'

'Hungry masses? What do you mean?' asked the demon.

'I forgot this rachet thing could read my thoughts,' thought Gray as he continued searching for human souls.

"Hey man, are you heading to the doll place?" asked a man in a group of six as they came out of a nearby dungeon portal.

"Yeah, there's nothing else we can spend these Arcanian points on anyways. The item shop elixirs are just too expensive. And what's the point anyway if we can take on F difficulty dungeons with our current power level," replied another man in the group.

'Doll house? Like brothel?' wondered Gray as he created a crimson katana in his right hand, blood ebbing from the patterns on his mark as it took form.

'Six souls guaranteed, or the chance to find a jackpot? Might as well take my chances,' smiled Gray as he hid behind a broken down car and followed the group.

***

After walking around in circles for about 30 minutes the group finally walked into an alleyway, looking around to make sure they weren't being followed.

"Are you sure we can go in yet? What if someone was following us?" asked one of the men in the group.

"So what? We walked in circles like we were told to, if someone followed us that isn't our problem to deal with. And anyway isn't it good business for them if we bring in more customers," replied one of his comrades as he knocked on the door four times in a rhythmic pattern.

"I don't have anything of value to give you, please leave me alone," replied an elderly voice.

"We'll leave," replied the man, prompting the gate to be opened.

"You know the drill, 50 Arcanian points entrance," said the old man at the door.

Although he was old, he had the build of a professional bodybuilder standing at 2 meters talls. He was shirtless showing off his nearly inhuman abs, his bulging pectorals and unreal biceps and triceps the size of a grown man's head.

"Yeah, yeah,"

"Daylight robbery I tell you," murmured one of the members of the group.

"If you don't like it you can go elsewhere," snorted the old man.

The group members opened their item shops and sent the required entrance fee to the old man before heading in, the old man closing the door once they had entered.

'What's this? To think that businesses based on Arcanian points have already been established. I didn't think you would be able to make one out of anything other than information.

"But I forgot that humans seek satisfaction over information, heck I'm exactly like them," thought Gray as he licked his lips, his breathing becoming heavy at the thought of all the blood he would spill.

'Are you sure you were human before this?' asked the demon, surprised by the bloodlust Gray was emitting.

Gray walked up to the door, knocking in the same pattern that the previous group had knocked with.

"I don't have anything of value to give you, please leave me alone," replied an elderly voice.

"I'll leave," replied Gray prompting the man to open the door.

"I haven't seen you around before," commented the old man as he towered over Gray, looking down on him as if he was about to pummel him.

"Do you think an old man like you can remember every single person that comes in here?" asked Gray assertively as he opened his item shop.

"Here's the 50, now let me through," ordered Gray.

"Pfft, kids these days. Anyway, you know the drill, your sword. You'll get it back once you leave" replied the old man, holding out his hand as he confirmed that the required amount was transferred.

'Fuck,' thought Gray as he removed the sword on his back from its scabbard, placing the shining silver blade in the old man's hands.

"Nice sword. Now hand over the pistol on your waist as well," said the old man, gesturing for Gray to hand it over as well.

Gray bit his lips, removing the pistol from his waist slot as well.

'I wish I could slaughter this guy right now, but who knows what kinds of abilities the others inside have,' thought Gray as he looked at the old man with bloodlust in his eyes.

"Those are some interesting eyes kid, but your still 50 years too young to tangle with me. Anyway you may pass," said the old man, stepping out of Gray's way.

'You almost got caught,' laughed the demon as Gray pushed the katana deeper into his cloak.

64