A Plan of action
3.1k 10 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Just stay still and watch," grunted the Orc noble, before appearing behind Andre, slicing his remaining arm off.

Blood gushed from Andre's wounds, his face twisted in pain. However he powered through it, getting back to his feet in an attempt to attack the Orc noble.

"A warrior indeed. However you are leagues below me" said the Orc, dodging Andre's kick before slicing his legs off.

"Now sit and watch," it said, before walking back towards Sophia.

"I-I'm sorry Silas. W-we can't beat this, n-not with Andre like this," she cried, turning around to look at Silas.

"You apologise while certain death stands in front of you? I shall punish you for such an insult," said the Orc, stretching its hand out to grab Sophia by the neck.

"Brother, I'll see you on the other side," she shouted, before pulling out a dagger from underneath her dress.

"What ar-" before the Orc could finish, Sophia stabbed herself in the neck, her body falling limp to the ground as it bled out.

"Truly cowardly beings," the Orc said in an annoyed tone, before walking back towards Andre.

"At least you fought well. For this, I shall offer you an honorable death," it said in a low guttural voice, before slashing Andre's head off.

Silas stood still, now unable to breathe. Everything was falling apart, his entire team had been wiped out.

"Hmm? What is this?"

As the Orc noble was about to turn to face the remaining survivors, Andre and Sophia's corpses began glowing white, before an orb rose from their chests.

"T-The Ressurection cubes. T-that's what she meant," murmured Silas under his breath.

"S-She abandoned m-me," as the realization of what had just happened hit him, dread finally destroyed his mind.

He fell to his knees, eyes wide in disbelief. "W-we're going to die. W-we're all dead," he mumbled like a crazy person.

"It seems he broke," commented Armin from where he was, a smile on his face as if it were amusing.

"Are you fucking insane? You dare smile in such a situation," shouted Eleanour, her body trembling in fear.

"And why wouldn't I? We still have those three," he replied, pointing to Gray, Tesse, and the cub.

"R-Right, t-the oracle said they would help us," said Eleanour, a bit of relief visible on her face.

'There's no way I can take on a noble in hand-to-hand combat. Even if I unleash bloodlust mode and match its speed, I'm sure it will still overpower me in both technique and strength,' thought Gray as he watched the Orc noble stare at Andre's corpse.

'Fuck fuck fuck. Why did it have to be a noble,'

'Oi, do you think Amaymon will help me this time?' asked Gray to the demon residing in his mind.

'Pfft, Amaymon helped you on a whim last time. Forget about him helping you this time,' snorted the demon in response.

'And you? I mean if I die here, there will be no body left for you to use,' continued Gray, trying every card he had in his deck.

'Although noble's are strong, they have no means to destroy your spirit core. So long as that's intact, I can always take over. So I'm rooting for your death buddy,' laughed the demon, before going silent once again.

'Fucking demon,'

"Whatever. There are still more humans to prey on," said the Orc, finally losing interest in what had happened.

"And this time I will make sure none of you commit suicide before I'm done with you," smiled the Orc, before turning into a black and red blur.

'Demons, that's it,' realized Gray.

"Miyamoto Hisashi, I offer to you every human corpse on this battleground. Come to me," shouted Gray, before a red hexagon appeared in front of him, glowing a brilliant red.

"I see you again, thrall of Amaymon. What will you have me do?" asked the samurai demon in front of him.

'A-A summon,' thought both Armin and Eleanour in shock.

"Kill that Orc," ordered Gray, pointing to the Orc noble.

"Pfft, not even Michael can kill that thing," commented Eleanour as she fell back into a state of panic.

'If this is his plan, we're completely fucked,'

"Very well," replied the samurai, before turning into a red blur.

"What?" grunted the Orc in confusion. Its right arm had been sliced off, blood gushing from the wound.

"A-A demon?"

"Indeed, I hope this fight will be interesting," replied the samurai, before turning into a blur again.

The Orc smiled as its arm grew back, before turning into a blur itself. The two zipped through the battlefield, their speed so devastatingly fast that only Gray could keep up with them, and even then just barely.

As their swords clashed shockwaves shook the battle ground, it was like two gods had sprung up and decided to have a battle amongst men.

"Now that that's out of the way," smiled Gray before forming a crimson red katana in his right hand.

"Stay here and give me cover, make sure not to blow me up," ordered Gray, before dropping the cub on the ground.

The cub ran towards Tesse, licking her face as it hopped up and down in gesture to climb her.

"Time for fun," laughed Gray as he became a black blur, rushing towards the orc army.

"It seems that there is still hope. Perhaps I shall go have fun as well," said Armin, walking towards the Orc army as well.

"I-I can't believe it. His summon is stronger than Michael. Just how many abilities does that guy have?" wondered Eleanour as she stared at Gray's figure running rampant on the orc horde.

"Did you have fun ripping them apart?" asked Gray as he appeared in front of the Orc's that had fed on Judith and Afina.

"I could've stolen their powers you know. I could've taken their souls as well," continued Gray as the orcs looked at him in confusion.

"Fucking answer me, did you enjoy ripping them apart?" asked Gray again, bloodlust making his words sound jagged.

The orcs snapped out of their confusion, swinging their clubs at Gray.

Gray turned into a blur, appearing behind an orc before slicing all its limbs off.

"You guys were onto something. This does feel rather satisfying," smiled Gray, before slicing its head off.

[Blood lust has reached critical level. Warning, excessive use of this mode exponentially increases the blood price toll. A sacrifice must be offered before the blood lust expires or the full toll will be paid by the user.]

==============================

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/w9exHW6FBw
Join the Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lordofkaizen

61