Volume 2 coming soon…
3.1k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 1 has come to an end. However, this is not the end of the road for the novel, actually far from it.

This is just the beginning.

I want to thank all those who have supported the novel until now. I'm grateful to have been blessed with such an active community. There have been very few chapters without comments, which has greatly helped me improve the novel.

I've added a few features towards the end, as I'm sure many of you have noticed. For example, I've put important items, skill names, and other important names in 『these brackets.』

I've also added a [System Information] section at the end, which will appear in all chapters. This is to avoid information dumps, but at the same time give more information to those who are willing to read it. No, it does not eat off chapter length, the chapter lengths will be the same, this is just an addition on top of that.

Let me know if these new additions are bothersome.

I still have a few things to finalize for volume 2, hopefully, I get a proofreader and editor to help me out as I want to improve on the quality of my writing.

Anyway, expect Volume 2 to be more diverse. We're being flung into an open world now, so hopefully Gray gets into more bloody funfuckery, lol.

Until then, see you guys. :3

==============================

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/w9exHW6FBw
Join the Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lordofkaizen

36