Chapter 24: Knuckle Down, Jack! Embrace Inevitable Confrontations!
464 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jack laid his head down on Alicia's arm with a satisfied smile, holding his stuffed belly. After hours of harsh crawling, he'd been fed, magically cleaned and mostly healed. He fought his growing lethargy and fed the girl two more drops of soul elixir, beginning to transfer his aura to her once again.

God, you're making me hungry.” Alicia thought.

Jack's face twitched, his good mood disappearing.

After everything you've just done, you think you have the right to complain?” Jack thought.

But I'm hungry and I know you guys didn't save any for me!” She thought.

What do you mean you know?” Jack thought. “Are you just closing your eyes for show?”

No, I'm doing things in here. That said, I can sense things a lot better now. You better watch out. I'm not the same as before.”

A vein popped in Jack's temple, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down but found he couldn't stop his rising anger from turning into lust, merging with his already pent up state.

Mad because you know you won't be able to stop me now that I'm powered up?” Alicia thought, smugness radiating off her. “Even with my eyes closed, I can sense a few of your weak points. You're done, next time we fight, Jack.”

Jack grit his teeth.

Really? That's fascinating? Can you sense this?”

Jack reached behind him and pinched Alicia's nipple. He felt dismay and desire come through their bond.

W-what's the matter with you? With all these girls throwing themselves at you, why do you have to come and harass me?” Alicia thought.

You were telling me to watch out, right? You really think I'm just going to let you threaten me like that?”

I... I'm just saying you can't treat me like this! Or I'll beat you up! I really will Jack!”

Jack pinched harder, noting the pain and perverse pleasure flowing through the girl.

So the way you're treating me is okay? Nearly destroying the soul my life is connected to is okay? Acting like a stuck up bitch for no reason is okay?”

For no reason? What about you raping me multiple times? Am I just supposed to giggle and write it off?”

Really? Alicia, is that what you're calling rape? Would shooting a water gun at you would be aggravated assault?”


“Funny how you're saying that while torturing an unconscious girl's nipples.”
Alicia thought. “Don't pretend to be a good guy just because you healed me a bit, Jack.”

Jack felt his blood boiling, his anger turning quickly into lust.

Get better fast,” he thought. “I'm going to make you regret saying-”

Lisaseron cleared her throat.

Jack dear,” Lisaseron said. “I understand you must be frustrated with Alicia, but I will have to ask you to postpone your disagreement until Alicia fully recovers.”

When Lisaseron noticed the boy didn't stop, she continued speaking.

Our night has not ended yet,” Lisaseron said. “When Alicia returns from her soulwork, we must continue our journey. We must continue to put distance between us and the crash site of our meteor, lest we risk being surrounded.”

You lucky little bitch.” Jack thought.

Fine, I'll stop,” he said aloud.

The boy took his hands away from Alicia's nipples and started stomping away. He quickly found Lisaseron's hand gently resting on his chest, stopping him.

Have a seat, Jack.” Lisaseron said. “I would like to discuss some things with you.”

The boy sat down, watching Lisaseron badger Syraviel for a curtain the Goddess pulled out of thin air. Lisaseron took the curtain and walked over to Jack. When she threw the curtain behind her, it expanded into a wall, blocking out all sounds, sights and smells on the other side. It was just the two of them alone.

Jack's eyes darted around, as Lisaseron walked closer to him.

She was provoking me, I didn't-”

Lisaseron raised an eyebrow.

Am I really that scary? As long as you train hard and follow orders, I will not hurt you, dear.”

Jack looked warily at the Goddess as she took a seat next to the boy. She gave the boy a smile. Jack nodded slowly.

Alright,” He said. “What do you want to talk about?”

I have noticed some amounts of... distrust coming from you recently. So I wished to clear the air. We do not intend to use you as sacrificial pawns or to push you any further than your souls and minds can reasonably handle. We regard all three of you as important investments for the future.”

Right... You brought us here and basically forced us into joining your mission. But you want us to trust you?”

We will be together for the next couple years,” Lisaseron said. “We might as well appreciate each other's company.”

Jack glared at the Goddess. Lisaseron chuckled.

Is that not the way of the world?” she asked. “If you cannot resist, you might as well enjoy it.”

And what if I do resist?” he asked.

Lisaseron froze for a split second, her smile reappearing.

Jack, dear,” she said. “I am sure you did not appreciate it when Alicia unilaterally put both of your lives at risk with her reckless pursuit of the Akasha. Would it not be hypocritical if you were to put both your lives at risk by making a rash decision without her?”

Jack's jaw tightened.

Not much of a rash decision,” he said. “It's either death by you or your suicide mission.”

This is not a suicide mission, dear,” Lisaseron said. “Should we reach the limits of our capabilities with no road ahead, we will use the extraction method we've prepared. I just told you we did not intend for any of you to be sacrificial pawns.”

So you say.”

I do say.”

The two locked gazes, Jack struggling under the intensity of Lisaseron's spell formation enhanced eyes.

Can you prove it?” Jack asked.

I am currently unable to access my own space because of the damage this body has suffered. When I recover in a few weeks, I will be able to show you our way out of this world.”

That would still prove nothing,” Jack said. “You could still leave us stranded or kill us off for any reason the mission needed or just because you felt like it.”

I understand, Jack,” Lisaseron said. “You are feeling powerless right now and lashing out. You must consider our-”

The boy stood up, walking away from the Goddess.

Everything I've said is valid and you can't say anything to the contrary,” he said. “I'm done.”

Jack pushed against the expanded curtain wall, finding it didn't budge.

Let me out,” he said, not turning around.

Your concerns are valid,” Lisaseron said. “Indeed, it is possible your suspicions are correct and such deplorable conduct is part of our grand plan. And certainly, our actions may not have seemed the most oriented on your immediate well-being. But I must say, even if we were to plot against you, so what?”

Jack's eyes narrowed.

What are you-”

I believe we will show ourselves as worthy of your loyalty. But should we not, so what? Are you just going to allow yourself to die? I believe you have a bit more resolve than that, dear. Despite us having hundreds of thousands more years in experience, we are not insurmountable foes. Remember, Syraviel and I are still level one. We will not be getting any stronger than we are currently, breakthroughs at our level are not easily achieved. On the other hand, all three of you will be continuously growing and improving, narrowing the gap with us. If you are worried, focus on becoming strong.”

You're... telling me to beat you?”

I am saying that even if you are right, you should play along until you think you can beat me,” Lisaseron said. “Should it happen that I am in fact as deplorable as you think, you will need to have years of shockingly fast growth to stand a hint of a chance against us. Get strong, survive, and get revenge. Is that something you can believe in, Jack?”

Jack turned his head to retort, but stopped for a moment. His jaw went slack as he took in Lisaseron's long and voluptuous body. With much of her tunic converted into the dome overhead, her clothing looked less like travelwear and more like a halter top and a mini skirt. She was laid back, almost stretching her body, showcasing her pale, thick thighs, bare midriff and a hint of her underboob to Jack.

Yeah, I'm down to give you a beat down,” he said absentmindedly.

She smiled.

We are still talking about fighting, right dear?”

The boy blinked, managing to stop himself from staring even if his newly sprouted boner still stood tall. Lisaseron laughed, patting the ground next to her with an expectant look.

Oh my,” she said. “Perhaps we should table this discussion for later. Come sit, dear.”

Jack sighed.

This isn't over,” He said.

Of course, dear.”

The boy reluctantly walked over to the Goddess and sat down next to her. Lisaseron scooted closer to the boy, pressing her breasts against the boy's arm. Jack stole a quick glance down at her cleavage. Lisaseron pressed her breasts together, giving the boy an even better view.

It is all yours dear,” Lisaseron murmured in his ear. “Although... there is something else I wished to speak about before this.”

What?”

She brushed his hair with her fingers, the light touch of her fingers soothing the boy.

I wished to acknowledge the remarkable challenge of your situation. You displayed great tenacity and strength today, Jack. I have noticed your efforts and I want you to know you are appreciated.” Lisaseron said.

Jack blinked.

Thanks,” he finally said.

You have earned it. In fact, overall you are adapting well to a tremendously stressful environment,” Lisaseron purred. “I imagine it must be frustrating dealing with Alicia and a high-handed Goddess like myself while your life is on the line.”

She gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Would you like to take some of that frustration out on me?” she asked.

Jack felt a thrill of excitement when he met the hungry eyes of the Goddess. His hands quickly made their way between her legs. The Goddess shuddered in pleasure as he traced her soaking wet lips. She leaned into him, biting her lip with satisfaction. Jack dug deeper, noticing Lisaseron's hitched breath and flushed face.

Jesus,” Jack said. “You really need this, don't you?”

Lisaseron laughed breathily.

It has been quite some time since there has been a man daring enough to court me,” Lisaseron said.

Really?” Jack asked. “I couldn't imagine why.”

Lisaseron pouted, looking away.

I am quite aware about the acerbity of my presence.” She said.

Jack put his hand on her chin, facing her towards him again.

You're definitely a dangerous lady,” Jack laughed. “Nothing wrong with that.”

Really?” she asked doubtfully. “Nothing at all?”

Sure. But I might have to conduct a full body search on you. Just for your safety and mine.”

Lisaseron smiled, rolling her eyes

Search away,” she said.

As his hands roamed across the body of the Goddess, the errant spell formations on her skin followed his touch. When she realized her spell formations caught his attention, she giggled. Her formations disappeared momentarily, sprouting anew as waves crashed and flowers blossomed wherever his hand touched before slowly fading.

I hope you do not mind a woman with tattoos,” she said.

I wouldn't have taken you for an alt girl earlier,” he said. “That's kinda hot, especially with you always acting so proper and uptight.”

I have always been a bit wild.”

Lisaseron leaned in to kiss the boy. Jack savored her pale pink lips for a full breath. He delved further into her mouth, intertwining his tongue with hers. Lisaseron backed herself away after a short exchange, drawing a dissatisfied grunt from Jack.

You need not woo me further,” Lisaseron said. “I am more than ready.”

Jack felt the intensity of her stare weigh on him, the ferocity of her desire lighting a fire within the boy. He tore off what little clothing she wore, spreading her apart. He placed her legs atop his shoulders with a grin, letting his cock rest over her lips and her sparse bush. Beneath him, she gazed up at him, expectant and hungry. The undulating folds of her wet pussy trembled against the weight of his thick shaft. He pressed down, her knees sitting just below her shoulders, while the tip of his rock hard cock slid up to rest against her soft, warm belly button. Jack kissed her again.

Sensual Arts Lvl 8 → Sensual Arts Lvl 9

He chuckled, when he finished kissing her, noticing the increasing restlessness of the Goddess below him. Jack rocked back, adjusting his cock against the entrance to her pussy. Lisaseron's hips bucked upward, trying to push him in but he held her in place, not letting her utilize her enhanced speed at all.

Tell me what you want,” Jack said.

Ravish me,” Lisaseron said. “Ravish me and fill me to the brim with your seed!”

Jack plunged into her womanhood, groaning in pleasure as her walls wrapped around him with an unexpected vigor. Jack busied his hands with her pendulous breasts while he freely thrust back and forth. A shudder ran through Lisaseron, as he felt her tighten up on his cock. Sweet moans entered Jack's ears while her legs curled around his waist.

Already?” he asked.

Keep going!” she urged. “Take me, Jack!”

Jack pumped his hips back, slamming into her deep and hard. His balls throbbed, the tides of his pent-up lust shifting. He growled in Lisaseron's ear as the Goddess urged his thrusts on with her legs wrapped around him. The heat and pressure of her sex had Jack's cock throbbing with each thrust.

So close,” she panted. “Pump your seed deep in me, dear!”

Yeah, I'll pump it deep!”

Jack felt the Goddess's aura rise up as her folds vibrated on his cock. Jack felt his cock turn almost numb from the raw sensation passing though. He thrust as far as he could go, brushing against her womb with each push.

Right there!” She said.

Jack felt his cock swell up with the massive load shooting up through his balls. His hips trembled as he gave her several deep thrusts, finishing with one last vigorous pump as his cum erupted directly into her womb. While Jack came so hard he could feel his gums ache, Lisaseron let out a low throaty moan. The Goddess shuddered, trembling beneath him. She kept her tight grip on his manhood while her juices gushed out. She slowly but rhythmically slid her hips back and forth to squeeze out the remaining cum in his cock. Jack planted his face in her massive breasts, as he contemplated his life choices in the rapture of his afterglow.

He felt Lisaseron pat his back and kiss the top of his head.

Only for a little bit, dear,” she said. “Remember, Alicia still needs her healer to administer her soul elixir.”

Jack let out a groan deep in Lisaseron's bosom.

I believe you are misunderstanding,” Lisaseron said. “Once you finish, we will immediately resume.”

Jack hummed in contentment.

At long last, 'plot'! Jack finally has a bit of room to breathe and express the doubts in his mind. However, as satisfying as his confrontations are, it seems the underlying issues still remain...

Missed Sunday's chapter not because I was busy but because the Ukraine business is so damn fascinating. I initially started following it because my organization had a few potential engagements that might have been affected(No I'm not a Russian shill) but we ended up doing something else instead. Truly, it is a remarkable thing to study: a proper near peer( still asymmetric to degree) engagement, the first since probably WWII. Practically real time updates featuring remarkable combat cams, and letting us see events unfold with unheard of clarity(Still loads of stuff you have to filter of course, but still!). The full force of modernity manifesting in cyber warfare at a scale we've never seen before. And of course the most dynamic state of geopolitics since maybe 9/11. What a fascinating time to be alive.

Is it horrible? Yes, it is absolutely, tremendously awful. My hearts go out to the killed and wounded civilians, the clueless recruits fighting a war for another man's ego thinking it was another exercise, those desperately defending their home and those who are forced away from their home.

Still, for an action junky like me, it is intellectually riveting. The tempo of events, the narratives, the cracks in the plans- peeling back the layers and putting things together, and learning from the hidden experts has been an absolute blast. That said, if you're caught in the mess, godspeed and good luck.

Anyways, I'm back to normal chapter schedule unless WWIII~ 

As always, let me know if you see any errors or inconsistencies. If you have any ideas or adjustments you'd like to see, feel free to share and get my creative juices going! Thanks for your support!

11