Status, here we go again
2.8k 16 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

System loading...

Loading modules....

others gifted you blessings

Loading new module....

Module vitality mutating due to conditions being met...

New module made, yang...

Advanced module lava made due to conditions being met....

All modules loaded...

Rolling race...

Race mutating due to affinities

error...cannot fully mutate...base material is too weak...

Mutating to appropriate race that base material...

Successful...

Extra 300 points detected...

100 points used to improve living conditions...

100 points used to improve starting location...

100 points used to raise Luck stat...

Welcome to your new life, relax until you are born.

Your system will not be available until you are 10yrs old.

Your divine tube stream starts at that time as well, gotta cash in on the cuteness. Note during this time censoring will be applied when needed. We do not want to antagonize the loli police.

Alex snorted, well at least snorted in his head. He then relaxed while he waited to see this new world.

Alex suddenly awoke as she felt she was being moved. 'Is it time already?'

If you mean, is it time for you to poke your head into a new world? Yes, it is.

He heads bumped into something, then he was squeezed into a tight place suddenly. Going through the tight place took to long, then suddenly he felt a cool breeze on the top of his head. This sensation was replaced by something warm and soft. The warm and soft things wrapped around him and then pulled him out of the warm, tight and wet place he was in. This pulled him into a cold place he did not like and instinctively let out a wail, letting everyone nearby know his displeasure.

Something warm and dry was then rubbed on him, he then was set on something warm and soft. His nose picked up on something that smelled good, so he crawled towards it and started to suck on it. Some sort of divine liquid flowed into his mouth. After a bit of time Alex opened his eyes to find himself, on a beautiful woman, suckling on her breast. She has emerald green eyes with silted pupils, long black hair, pale skin and pointed ears. Alex hoped this is his mother, then his sister should be beautiful. He personally did not care what she looked like, he knew though it make her happy. He then looked across his mom, to his little sister suckling at their mom's other breast. He then started to nod off, feeling safe, full and warm.

He awoke to find himself being held in a massive man's hands, they where talking though he did not understand anything they are saying. Though they seem happy, I am also happy hoping this man is my father. I just hoped I was at least half the man he is, then I should be plenty big.

Time passed as Alex adjusted to his new life, he started to learn the language spoken by everyone. He soon heard something odd though that some of the others mentioned, they called him, she. Unable to figure out what was going on he shoved it into the back of his mind as he yawned. His mind might be mature however his body is still a baby.

He finally got an answer, His Mom was talking to someone when he overheard them talking about him, or as she should say, her. Apparently, she is a girl with both lower bits, not the rarest thing but not the most common thing ether. It was around this time I found out who all these other people where that are always around. My dad is apparently a bit of a stud, he has a harem. I have 4 moms, my birth mom is Sera a Salamander like dad, Molly a Holstaur, Cathrine a Lamia, Miu a Ratatoskr (squirrel girl).

He heard a sound and turned his...her head, she needs to get used to being a chick now. At least she still has her little brother. Anyway, she sees Cathrine coming over to her with a sleeping Liz in her arms.

Cathrine is almost as tall as dad when at her normal height, she is built in a body builder way. Her snake half has a similar pattern to an anaconda, her upper body has a mocha tone to it. Her hair is silver and is normally tied up in a braid.

Once she arrives in front of Alex, Alex holds out her arms. She picks up Alex with her free arm like she weighs nothing. “There you are, we are going shopping while the rest finish with some things.”

Alex just nods, she has a strong feeling that this is just a way to get us kids out of the house for a bit. The mom that takes us out rotates in a set order and the moms that stayed home always look satisfied when we get back.

Alex had a similar pattern for the first ten years, then the fated day came. Systems are a thing that everyone gets at 10 yrs old, so my entire family gathered together to see what we got on our status sheets.

System loading...

Showing status sheet, would you like to show those near you your status? Y/N

Alex selected yes, knowing her family is waiting to see.

NAME: ALEXANDRIA

RACE: LAVA SALAMANDER

BLOODLINE: NONE

SEX: FUTA

AGE:10

LEVEL:1

CLASS: CHILD

SUBCLASS: NONE

JOB: NONE

HEALTH: 50/50

ENERGY: 100/100

ATTRIBUTES

STR: 5

DEX: 5

CON: 5

INT: 10

WIS: 5

CHA: 5

LCK: 10

SKILLS

PASSIVE: NONE

ACTIVE: NONE

AFFINITIES

PRIMARY: FIRE, METAL, YANG, LAVA

SECONDARY: AIR, ACID

MAGIC

PASSIVE: NONE

ACTIVE: NONE

RACIAL ABILITES: Lava breath, enhanced physical stats

TITLES: REBORN WARRIOR(HIDDEN)

BLESSINGS: DEVI'S BLESSING, GEMINI'S BLESSING, ******** BLESSING

MODULES(HIDDEN): FIRE ELEMENTALIST, METAL ELEMENTALIST, BLADE MASTER, BLACKSMITH, YANG VITALITY, LAVA ELEMENTALIST

Before Alex could look into it at all her sister's popped up.

NAME: ELIZABETH

RACE: ICE SALAMANDER

BLOODLINE: NONE

SEX: FEMALE

AGE: 10

LEVEL: 1

CLASS: CHILD

SUBCLASS: NONE

JOB: NONE

HEALTH:50/50

ENERGY: 50/50

ATTRIBUTES

STR: 5

DEX: 5

CON: 5

INT: 5

WIS: 5

CHA: 5

LCK: 1

SKILLS

PASSIVE: NONE

ACTIVE: NONE

AFFINITIES

PRIMARY: ICE, YIN, LIGHTNING

SECONDARY: WIND

MAGIC

PASSIVE: NONE

ACTIVE: NONE

RACIAL ABILITES: Ice breath, enhanced physical stats

TITLES: NONE

BLESSINGS: GEMINI'S BLESSING, ******** BLESSING

Alex got distracted again as Sera dragged her into a hug with her sister. All the family joined in. “Both of you got strong races and blessings from divine beings already!”

Soon everything settled done so Alex could look at what she got, starting from the top.

LAVA SALAMANDER: a variant of a fire salamander, they are an evolved form of lizardkin that gained a strong elemental affinity.

CHILD: a class everyone starts as, will evolve once user reaches 16yrs old. Boosts learning ability and stat gain.

AFFINITIES: sorted by primary and secondary ones. For every two primary affinities someone has a secondary will show up. User cannot use secondaries on their own, can only use them in combination with at least one primary.

REBORN WARRIOR: Someone who has been a warrior of some find in a previous life, will boost the learning speed of any martial skill.

(HIDDEN): no one can see it unless they have a divine level skill.

DEVI'S BLESSING: adds 1 cha per level, will grow with level and as your relationship with Devi grows.

GEMINI'S BLESSING: boosts exp gain when near twin, can grow when conditions are met.

******** BLESSING: (LOCKED)

(LOCKED): unable to access at this time, grow stronger to see more.

last serious one, read comment for context. Slavery in the story?
  • yes Votes: 43 23.5%
  • no Votes: 63 34.4%
  • don't care Votes: 77 42.1%
Total voters: 183
52