Interlude, stream chat 1
1.4k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stream chat start, make sure to follow the rules and guidelines.

Firegod69 joined

Firegod69: First

Lucifer666 joined

Lucifer666: New stream who's this?

Devi[MOD]: A reborn under my grandmother, interesting person. She has high expectations for her, meaning once she is ready, we should be in for a treat.

Firegod69: Can't wait, looks like she likes fire as well. Might send her some quests later on to help with that.

Lucifer666: If she is a tenth the woman your grandmother is this will be a steamy stream. Please tell me she has adult content enabled.

Devi[MOD]: She has it enabled, you will have to pay for it and wait until she is legal.

LustyGoddess420 joined

LustyGoddess420: Looks like I joined on time, from what you typed Devi I take it we have to wait for her to be of age before giving out lewd quests?

Devi[MOD]: Yup, you will need to wait.

BuddaBuddy joined

BuddaBuddy: Oh, someone The Lady took a liking to, that makes this a rare occasion. I will keep an eye on this stream, if it would fit might pass her a quest or two.

MachoGod joined

MachoGod: Ah, found that person. I will make sure to give him... wait he got genderbent, well this just got more interesting. Anyway, I will make sure to give her some easy quests with powerful rewards. Devi if you could be a dear and let your grandmother know I am going through all of the hero recruitment and fixing any abuse that has happened. I have the ones who did that waiting for further punishment at the place, she can do with them what she wants.

Devi[MOD]: I will pass it on, anyone know how the demons are handling the situation?

Lucifer666: As soon as the higher ups heard what happened and how your grandmother reacted, they started going through the records to be safe. They are being quite on how it is going.

Devi[MOD]: That is to be expected, she can be a terror when angered.

Firegod69: That fire She just used; it is incredible. Even with her low understanding of it, she can still use it to great effect.

LustyGoddess420: It felt primal to me, what is so good about it?

Firegod69: It was mainly made up of yang, fire and wind. Other elements are in it, though without being near it. I cannot tell the exact composition, from what I can tell it is not perfected and is near 30% of its potential power in a base from. Lusty, you most likely felt the yang in it, it is unnaturally pure.

LustyGoddess420: Can't wait to see her bed someone, if what you say is true. It is very rare, however if she gained a blessing from a primordial it might be unintentionally influencing her body.

Devi[MOD]: Ah, I know my grandmother gave her a blessing and that it is mostly sealed.

LustyGoddess420: ...Well I am getting the premium access for this stream. I do not want to miss this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter end

This is just a little experiment on my part, let me know what you think.

I know this is a sorter chapter, these chats will be that way.

This bit was greatly inspired by the OOC chats in the book, Into the black.

It can be found here Into the Black | Royal Road It is worth a read if you like sci-fi space dramas

would you like to see these once in a while?
  • yes Votes: 151 92.6%
  • no Votes: 12 7.4%
Total voters: 163
45