Three of something
1.5k 13 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They had a nice walk home, nothing was said. They both enjoyed a beautiful day with beautiful company.

As soon as they got home, Sera gave them a knowing look. “You two took your time, it has been a week. From your faces I take it you enjoyed yourselves?”

Alex grinned, “yup, Liz is tasty.”

Liz pouted hearing this as she blushed, then glared at her sister.

Mom laughed, “both of you go and change. We are going shopping; the tailor will need time to make your outfits for the coming-of-age ceremony.”

Alex kissed Liz, “head on up. I need to ask mom something quick.”

Liz nodded and ran off.

Alex looked at her mom, “two things. First, would having the outfits be yin, yang themed work? Second, after the shopping trip could we talk alone?”

Sera giggled at the first question, then nodded at the second. “Miu has been working on a perfect design for you outfits and we can definitely talk after. I get the feeling it is not quick, come find me after we get back.”

Alex hugged her mom then went upstairs, when she entered their room, she saw a nude Liz staring at her closet. Unable to resist she hugged and kissed Liz, “I have something for you. Give me a moment to grab it.”

Alex moved to her dresser and rummaged around in it. She located what she is looking for and moved back to Liz. Close your eyes, I want it to be a surprise.”

Liz complied and Alex had to control herself, instead of ravishing her she put the silver necklace around Liz's neck. It is finely made, the tiny segments made in such a way at first look. It seems to be sliver fabric; it hugs her neck. Making it look like a collar, there is a sapphire at the center that seemed to contain a lightning storm.

Kissing her ear, she then whispered in it. “Open and see your present.”

She did so, as soon as she saw it Liz turned and jumped at Alex. “It is perfect thank you!”

Alex smiled at her reaction, “dad and I made it. When making the silver bit I got the job, I have been saving it sense then. The stone is one we found when exploring the forest.” She then kissed her and groped her a bit.

Liz's hands were not idle, both seemed to be stuck to Alex's rear. Alex reluctantly pulled back from Liz, swatting her rear as she did so. “Sadly love, we have to control ourselves. There still is the shopping trip, mom seems set on doing it now so we should not tempt fate. No matter how tempting the distraction is.”

Liz pouted at Alex; however, she did behave. Soon both are dressed and ready to go. They head down to see everyone waiting. Sera speaks up, “I see why you are running a bit behind. Glad we did not lose you; we are walking.”

Alex knew it is just a couple blocks over, “are you sure we do not want a cart to haul everything back?” She has a mischievous grin on her face as she spoke.

Miu spoke up, “nah John can haul everything back no problem.”

Dad sighed, “do you see how they treat me?”

Everyone giggles and Alex pats her dad on the back.

Soon after that everyone sets out, during the walk Alex starts looking around. Seeing all the stores reminds her of something. 'System, if I remember correctly there should be a store attached to the system. Do I have access to it?'

Yes, would you like to see what is available?

'Yes please.'

Always so polite, opening now.

Alex then got to see a number of options.

Consumables

Combat gear

Job gear

Misc gear

Classes

Skills

Evolution material

Packs

Current balance 28,924

Alex did a double take at the balance, 'that balance seems high. Am I earning points somehow?'

Yes, you earn an amount every month based on viewers, on top of that any X-rated content nets you a starting amount based on content. Then you get more from it based on viewers, a large amount of your current balance is from you and your sister's first time.

Well, if she is going to be watched might as well enjoy the money from it. She then clicks on consumables.

Basic health potion: 200

Basic energy potion: 200

Basic stamina potion: 200

Basic exp potion: 500

Exp potion: 1000

Advanced exp potion: 5000

temporary polymorph potion: 2000

polymorph potion: 10000

Temporary gender change potion: 2000

Gender change potion: 10000

Potion roulette: 2000

Alex looked over the options, 'way is the roulette so much?'

It can pull from the full list, some of those potions are worth millions of points. It is worth it if you have extra point or do not care what you get. This applies to all of the roulettes, unless it is specified. You will unlock more options as your level up the system after awakening it.

While those exp potions look tempting she decided to continue looking. Next she selected combat gear.

Common weapon roulette: 200

Common armor roulette: 200

Common trinket roulette: 200

Uncommon weapon roulette: 600

Uncommon armor roulette: 600

Uncommon trinket roulette: 600

Rare weapon roulette: 1800

Rare armor roulette: 1800

Rare trinket roulette: 1800

One-handed weapon roulette: 2000

Two-handed weapon roulette: 2000

Light armor roulette: 2000

Medium armor roulette: 2000

Heavy armor roulette: 2000

Trinket roulette: 2000

Gear roulette: 10000

Useful, just not what she was interested in right now. She skipped to evolution material, mainly out of curiosity.

Common evolution material (your choice on purchase): 500

Uncommon evolution material (your choice on purchase): 1500

Rare evolution material (your choice on purchase): 4500

diluted drake blood: 10000

diluted lilim blood: 10000

Alex looked at the list, 'this list feels small. Why is that?'

Evolution materials like this are based on what you encounter, be it in your own evolution options or in person. Once you upgrade the system or get more points you will be able to get more. One thing you might like is a bloodline purification pill, some things might be locked by your level as well.

She understood that she moved on to packs.

All packs can only be purchased once unless stated otherwise.

Welcome pack: free

Level 100 pack: free

Virginity lost pack: free

Potion pack: 2000

Adventuring pack: 5000

Skills pack: 15000

Demonic pack:20000

Random common pack: 5000

Random uncommon pack: 50000

Random rare pack: 500000

Random Exotic pack: 5000000

Seeing free Alex grinned as she claimed all of them.

Welcome pack: 5 basic health potions, 5 basic energy potions, 1 ring of holding.

Level 100 pack: 1 subclass roulette ticket, 1 magic class roulette ticket, 1 skill class roulette ticket, 2 evolution material roulette ticket.

Virginity lost pack: 1 set of enchanted nipple rings, 1 lust class roulette ticket, 5 sets enchanted underwear, 3 lust skillbook roulette ticket.

All items have been deposited in your inventory; it is suggested that you use the ring to hold lifesaving items so others can use them if needed. Otherwise use your inventory.

Alex nodded, that made sense. She made the ring of holding appear on her finger. It has a plan silver appearance; Alex is happy about this. If it is plan, then it is unlikely to be stolen. After moving her health and energy potions to it she thought of what to use the point on.

She clicked on the diluted lilim blood.

Diluted lilim blood: the blood of a lilim, will grant the demonic prefix to someone who drinks it. Can lead to the lilim bloodline eventually. Has no effect on someone who already has any of the benefits.

Alex realized that this would help dad and solve one of her dilemmas. She bought it and stored it in her inventory. She decided to save the rest for exp potions later on. She used all of the tickets at once, wanting to get it over with.

1 subclass roulette ticket: grants Monster chef

1 magic class roulette ticket: grants Pyromancer

1 skill class roulette ticket: Weaponmaster

2 evolution material roulette ticket: grants Wurm blood, grants Wyvern blood

1 lust class roulette ticket: grants Dancing temptress

3 lust skillbook roulette ticket: Yin yang mating, climax control, lust points

She blinked at everything she got; she is about to start from the top to get descriptions when she is taped on the shoulder. Willing away the text in front of her she looks around, quickly realizing they had arrived.

“I see you are back with us, you seemed to be doing something with your system. You can finish later, save any good surprises for the clan ceremony.” Sera smiled at Alex, though she has a feeling whatever she found is big.

Alex moved towards the tailor, using her tail to pull Liz with her. She then whispered in her ear, “when you have time. Look in the store that your system has, then look under packs.”

Before Liz could answer they were both pulled apart and dragged into changing rooms. Alex looked at her kidnapper, it is Riu. One of Miu's litter mates. Alex hugged the woman before she could do anything. “Hello aunty.”

Riu returned the hug before pulling her off. “Before we get distracted talking, I need your measurements. We have a lot of work to do for this clan ceremony.

Riu then pulls out a measuring tape. “Strip, I need accurate measurements.”

Alex did so, knowing better then to argue and she is not shy about her body.

Riu grins then continues with getting the measurements, “30C-23-34 nice, and at sixteen no less. Some grown women would be happy with that. 5' 1” (1.5m) tall, tail base is 19(48cm). All done, your sister should be done as well. Go on back to your family, I need to get these back to mom before she comes looking.”

Alex headed back to her family, Miu is missing. Considering what Riu said she might have been recruited to help. Everyone else is there, Sera spoke up. “Let's head home before we get recruited to help as well.”

Everyone agreed and started to head home, now with more time Alex looked into some descriptions.

Monster chef: A branch of the chef job, aids in cooking monster meat into savory dishes. Also aids in knowing what is edible in the wild. Leveling it grants the cook job if it is needed.

Pyromancer: A mage gifted in fire magic, well and magic that burns and explodes things. Unlike other element specific classes this one does not hinder any type of magic.

Weaponmaster: Someone who has mastered weapons, grants skills that change based on the weapon used.

Wurm blood: Blood of wurms, or serpent snakes. Is part of the Ryu evolution path. Ryu are sky serpents, the yin to the yang of dragons. Grants wurm evolution options, warning due to it being a forced evolution it will not be painless like a normal evolution.

Wyvern blood: Blood of wyverns, a dragon evolution step, Dragons are the yang to a ryu's yin. Grants wyvern evolution options, warning due to it being a forced evolution it will not be painless like a normal evolution.

The yin and yang of draconic beings. There are two paths to follow if you wish to become a dragon. Ryu, this option is best for those who use yin elements. Dragon, this is best for those who use yang elements.

Dancing temptress: a support class based around using one's body to distract whatever they are fighting. It is made to be used with other dancer classes to create a dangerous combination.

Yin yang mating: Grants bonus exp during sex, also improves performance overall.

climax control: Lets someone to control when they orgasm.

lust points: Lets someone see the erogenous points on anyone's body.

Alex then remembered her new nipple rings, turning to Sera. “I got to do something quick in town. Can I do it quick? It should not take long.”

Sera nodded, “Come find me once you are done.”

Alex nods then kisses Liz's cheek, “I will be back with plenty of time to have fun.”

She then headed to a certain destination.

Due to some good suggestions in the comments on the last chapter, John's fate is in your hands.
  • turn dad into a futa before the family orgy, dad then takes Alex's virginity Votes: 30 15.7%
  • Liz takes Alex's virginity before orgy and dad is still turned into futa and joins Votes: 52 27.2%
  • Liz takes Alex's virginity before orgy and dad is turned into an incubus later Votes: 33 17.3%
  • future futa lover does the deed later, dad left out and is turned into an incubus later Votes: 76 39.8%
Total voters: 191
35