Morning after
1.8k 31 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Alex moved to the water, she noticed a number of notifications blinking. “Lovely Liz, I am going to be looking at my notifications while we soak.”

Liz nodded, “I have some as well. Soaking before we try and clean off the fluids is probably a good idea. Mom gave me some special soap that helps with the cleanup, we can use that and the waterfall after looking at them.”

Alex then pulled up the notifications.

Due to sharing your past title honorable warrior is no longer hidden...

Ding, lost virginity...

Bloodline provided by ******** Blessing...

Bloodline: Primordial Lilim awakened...

Power resisted; Title Caring Lover gained...

Pure Yin essence absorbed...

Absorbed yin essence x1344...

Gained Yang vitality...

Vitality skill detected, merging...

Demonic Yang vitality formed...

Level raised 0-45...

Subclass gained Caring Lover...

subclass level raised 0-100

Gained, bonded partner, Elizabeth...

Gained Vinna's Blessing...

Gemini's blessing upgraded...

Devi's blessing upgraded...

L******* blessing upgraded...

System awakening began, provide more pure yin to complete...

Alex pulled up her status next.

NAME: ALEXANDRIA

RACE: DEMONIC MOLTEN YANG SALAMANDER

BLOODLINE: PRIMORDIAL LILIM

SEX: FUTA

AGE: 16

TOTAL LEVEL: 280

TOTAL COMBAT LEVEL: 180

CLASS: CHILD (135), DEMON FIRE DANCER (45)

SUBCLASS: CARING LOVER (100)

JOB: APPRANTICE BLACKSMITH

HEALTH: 17650/17650

ENERGY: 16700/16700

ATTRIBUTES 1350

STR: 1783

DEX: 1775

CON: 1765

INT: 1676

WIS: 1670

CHA: 2266

LCK:56

SKILLS

PASSIVE: weapon mastery, advanced sword mastery, advanced khopesh mastery

ACTIVE: khopesh fighting arts, advanced movement arts, blade dance, demonic sword styles

AFFINITIES

PRIMARY: FIRE, METAL, YANG, LAVA

SECONDARY: AIR, ACID

MAGIC

PASSIVE: energy regeneration, health regeneration, elemental control, elemental body, war mage

ACTIVE: Yang fire spellbook, molten steel spellbook, white flame spellbook, demon fire spellbook

RACIAL ABILITES: elemental breath, enhanced stats, demonic charm, demonic yang vitality.

TITLES: REBORN WARRIOR, CARING LOVER

BLESSINGS: DEVI'S BLESSING, GEMINI'S BLESSING, L******* BLESSING, VINNA'S BLESSING

BONDED PARTNERS: Elizabeth.

Alex blinked at the stat numbers, 'system, can you provide a basic breakdown on how I got so many stat points?'

Gaining +10 to all core stats from class, gaining +10 to all but CHA +15 to it from bloodline, gaining +10 to all but CHA +15 to it from race...

After doing the math she realized it is accurate, she realized how important the rarity of a class is and why her parents are so happy about her getting what she did. Better to do the normal and start from the top.

Primordial Lilim: A bloodline that only the direct descendants of the goddess of the succubi have. It is currently weakened; it will strengthen as the owner evolves into powerful demonic forms. To evolve into a lilim the owner will need to reach a combined level over five thousand, have at least five bonded partners with demonic races and have fully strengthened the bloodline. Hybridization is possible.

She paused, that is a powerful bloodline. Then she reached the end and saw that last note. I have already seen a draconic option; I might be able to get a dragon and lilim hybrid bloodline. Better continue, will keep that in mind though.

Caring Lover: A title and subclass granted to those that ensure a partner's pleasure is not impacted by their own demonic lust. This subclass will aid in ensuring everyone involved is satisfied. Others who see this title, especially demons, will have an improved opinion of the holder. Some might even seek out the holder to form a relationship with them. Note this class has no benefit in combat.

Alex was not sure how she felt about that one. Well, mainly unsure about the extra attention she will get. She is perfectly fine with what the class itself grants, happy even. On to the next part.

Demonic Yang vitality: a demonic version of yang vitality. With this one stamina levels reach the practically inexhaustible level. Its demonic nature allows control over when someone can get impregnated by them. It also greatly increases the chance of pregnancy when allowed.

Alex is glad the risk of pregnancy has been removed, with this once they are ready, they will be able to have kids when ready.

bonded partner: someone who has chosen to be with the other, normally has a sexual component.

She blinked at this one, it is painfully clear that something is missing. She will think on it later.

Vinna's Blessing: A blessing from a goddess of love, little sister to ******. enables the sharing of bloodlines among those with a love connection, cannot be forced. If someone does not have one or it is weaker then one of the others in the relationship, they can take that one.

Gemini's blessing: boosts exp gain when near twin, As the twins dance, they can hit with greater force. The twins have broken the final boundary between them, they are now connected body mind and soul.

DEVI'S BLESSING: adds 1 cha per level, an additional cha for every relationship Alex is in. Will grow with level and as your relationship with Devi grows.

******** BLESSING: Grants the blood of her children, this blood is spread by carnal acts with one you care about. Works in tandem with Vinna's blessing. Continue unlocking the blood for more.

She looked over all of the titles, Alex is a little uneasy. She turned to her sister, “Liz, did you get a bloodline when we were together?”

Liz looks at Alex, “you mean when you fucked my brains out? Yup, stupid powerful as well, any bloodline with primordial in the name will be. We match even in bloodline!”

Seeing how excited she is, Alex giggled and kissed her. “Glad you are happy, let me know once you are done. Then we can clean up.”

I am,” She then jumps on Alex, rubbing against her. Getting an immediate reaction from her member.

Alex gently lifted Liz off, “we will lose ourselves to pleasure if we do that now. After we get home and let everyone know we are okay. We can take a long hot bath and have fun then.”

Liz pouted for a moment, “do not deny me, we will have fun in the bath.” She the focused on cleaning up. Alex did the same, looking forward to the fun times later.

As she cleaned up, she thought about something. She is debating in her mind if she should take advantage of the fact, she can spread her bloodline to share it with her family. She is okay with the idea of being with her moms, dad is the issue. The thought of interacting sexually with a male, intrigues and confuses her.

Her old self was strictly heterosexual, while her new body seems more open to it. It might be the demon blood talking; however, she cannot deal with this alone. Liz is a sweetheart, for this though she wants to talk with her mom. Run the whole thing by her to get a second opinion on it.

She then finished and stood up and stretched. Liz followed her sister, “I take it your numbers shot up as well?”

Alex nodded then used fire and air magic to dry them both. “Yup, rarity and having an actual class seems to really help with that. I have a feeling if we got lower quality evolution and class options, we would have needed that boost from grinding out the child class levels.”

Liz smiled as they got dressed, “we have probably out leveled anything near us so what will we do with the extra time until the clan thing? Fuck all day for exp?

Alex grinned, “we could do that, might need to get you something to prevent getting knocked up if we do that. If you did get pregnant, do you think your breasts will get bigger?”

Liz blushed, “there is always the other hole. Speaking of pregnant, have you noticed all of our moms seem a little bigger around the waist. Do you think they are pregnant?”

Alex paused, “I kinda feel bad for dad if they are. Can you imagine trying to keep four pregnant women happy?”

Liz shivered, “imagine the smell of all the odd food combinations. Time to head out though, I want my fun times.”

Alex then pulled her close and whispered in her ear. “I can control if I knock someone up, so once we are ready then it will happen.”

They both set out, Alex grabbing Liz's hand and Liz curling her tail around her sisters, her face red and smiling.

Should I have a bid family orgy? if so, who should be involved?
  • just birth mom and the twins. Votes: 16 8.0%
  • all the moms and the twins Votes: 90 45.0%
  • everyone, dad has limited if any interactions with Alex. Votes: 14 7.0%
  • everyone and dad pops Alex's cherry Votes: 59 29.5%
  • no family orgy Votes: 21 10.5%
Total voters: 200
42